Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving for NTR (Seeking Female for Cheating Ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my request thread. As you can probably tell from the title of my request thread, I'm looking for a female to do NTR, or netorare, themed roleplays. That means I'm looking for females to play girls or women who are in serious relationships, who are married, who are already spoken for, and they end up cheating on another man. Whether it involves a bit of non-con, or they are more than willing to participate in the affair, I want the female to end up going behind her man's back.

Before I get started on listing a few ideas, I want to lay down a few rules for my potential partners.
1. I'm a straight male, so I'd like my partner to be a female.
2. Please have a decent understanding of the english language. I'm fine with a few errors here and there, but if I can't understand what you've sent me, I can't respond.
3. I tend to roleplay through PM, email, threads, and IM, in that order of preference. Since I'm kind of bad with IMs, I only play on IM through people I really want to play with.
4. I tend to use anime pictures for my characters. If you prefer anything different, let me know.
5. I usually type around 1-3 paragraphs, but I often try to match my partner's post length as well.

Kinks: For a full list, feel free to look at my F-List.
Likes- Cheating, older women, video game and anime canons, cosplay, NTR, creampies, group sex
Dislikes- Scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, extreme violence, hardcore BDSM

Pairings:
Housewife x Neighbor
Milf x Son's Friend/Son's Bully
Wife x Husband's Coworker
Married Teacher x Delinquent Student
Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Roommate
Newlywed Woman x Best Man
Cheerleader x Nerdy Guy

Some links to hentai that can be used as inspiration:
Girl cheats on her boyfriend to save him from trouble
Woman saves her husband's job by sleeping with his boss
Husband goes on a business trip, wife starts an affair with the hung neighbor boy
Wife begins an affair with her husband's coworker/old flame
Girl begins an affair to calm the fetish her boyfriend hates

I will be adding more cravings and ideas when I think of them. Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested. Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom