Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Revamped Craving - Realistic Fxf or Mxf Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm013

Meteorite
Hello Everyone!

About me -

I tend to prefer writing via PMs, first person, with an average of 1-2 paragraphs. All of those are flexible though, so feel free to suggest alternatives. I almost always play submissive female characters. I am open to playing other types, but you'd definitely need to convince me with an incredible story. As far as kinks and limits go, I am very flexible and easy to please. I am still yet to come across a kink that I cannot deal with, and I'm turned on by just about everything. If you have a favorite kink, feel free to suggest it!

What I'm looking for -

I recently read and finished the first four chapters of Shiniez' Sunstone Graphic Novel (It's super super good by the way...and free :) ) and I am totally fangirling out. I'm in love with the characters, the idea of it,...everything!! I'd love to do a similar RP to that story. Naturally, it doesn't need to be the same characters or anything like that, but that's the inspiration for it.

For those who haven't read the graphic novel though, I'm looking for a very realistic Mistressxsubmissive or Masterxsubmissive story. I want things to go realistically paced. I don't imagine jumping right into a sexual extravaganza right from the beginning, but really feeling out our characters together. I would really love for this to become a story that's a slow burner - yet one I can get hopelessly attached to.

For those not interested in this, see my old post down below. I am still very open to doing another sci-fi thriller, so if that's more your cup of tea, let me know!

cm013

RE: Searching for the next Sci-Fi Thriller

Previous first post:

Hello Everyone!

It's been awhile since I've been here on the site, and I'd love to get things going with some excellent science fiction stories. I tend to prefer writing via PMs, first person, with an average of 1-2 paragraphs. All of those are flexible though, so feel free to suggest alternatives. I almost always play submissive female characters. I am open to playing other types, but you'd definitely need to convince me with an incredible story. As far as kinks and limits go, I am very flexible and easy to please. I am still yet to come across a kink that I cannot deal with, and I'm turned on by just about everything. If you have a favorite kink, feel free to suggest it!

Here's some characters I am very interested playing as in established universes:
Mass Effect -
Femshep
Liara
Miranda
Tali
Original Character

Star Wars -
Sith
Jedi
Smuggler
Rebel Captain
Pilot

Ideas in original universes:
Futuristic Vampire
Slums of Future America
Slave Traders
Alien Civilizations
Too Real Robotics

So...yeah! I realize that the original universes are really vague. I haven't put a ton of time into developing them, as I'm not sure if there will be interest in all of them or not. I do have some plot ideas of where we could go for each of them, though.

If you're interested, send me a PM!

cm013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom