Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko father daughter incest ( Nomiad x me)

He smiled at her and rubbed her ear with his thumb. "Of course sweety. Why don't you get a little more comfortable so daddy can return the favor", he said coyly with a wink.

He smiled at her and crawled over her. He put his face to hers and began to make out with her. His tongue explored her mouth as he kissed her lovingly. His hands began to strip her of her clothing as he kissed her.

Once her pants were gone he broke the kiss and removed her top and bra. He then began to kiss down her body slowly. From lips to chin to neck to collar bone to breasts. He stopped at her breasts as he started to lick and suck her nipples and massage her breast with his hands. He then start to kiss down again. He kissed down her bell until he reached her panties. He gave her a seductive growl as he took the waist band of her panties with his mouth and pulled them off and discarded them to the floor.

He smirked and purred so his tongue would start to vibrate inside of her as it explored her insides. His tail flicked back and forth happily.

He smiled as he continued. He worked his tongue as deep inside her as he could and swirled it around keeping it vibrating with his purring. His hot breaths washed over her lips as his mouth was over her sex. He enjoyed her sweet remind juices and her soft smooth skin on his tongue.

He slurped up her cum with his tongue and lapped it up with his tongue. "My daughters juices are so sweet", he said.

He smiled at her. "Is there anything you want from daddy by chance", he purred seductively.

"Your wish is my command my dear", he said as he lined himself up and started to tease her with his tip.

He smiled feeling her buck against his cock wanting it. He shoved his cock deep inside of her and started to fuck her.

"So do you sweety. You are so tight on your daddies cock", he said as he grabbed her hips and started to ride her hard.

He moaned in pleasure and he made love to his daughter and leaned forward and started to suck and nibble on her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom