Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko father daughter incest ( Nomiad x me)

Sweetone

Supernova
Zoey was in the living room watching tv in a tanktop and a pair of comfy yoga pants. Since her mom passed away it was just her and her dad in the house, she liked her dad he always wanted to make her happy so he tries to spoil her. Zoey looked just like her mom she had wavy dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Damien was in kitchen making the two of them lunch. He was a tall black furred neko man with green eyes. He was making her her favorite sandwich just the way she liked it. He brought it out to her on a plate. "Lunch is served", he said as he gave her the plate and sat next to her. He was still mourning the loss of his wife a bit and was very lonely but his beautiful daught helped fill the gap in his heart.

She smiled and sat up when her dad walked out with the tuna sandwhichs "thanks dad" she said and placed her plate on her lap. Her dad was always a good cook she thought since he always made the best kind of food and it tasted amazing.

He smiled at her. "Your welcome sweety", he said and hugged her. It made him so happy to see her smile. He watched the show with her happily. "So hun how have you been lately", he asked her.

"good im glad its christmas break" she said and ate her sandwhich. She got her dad all new cooking gear and hoped that when he opened it on christmas he wouls like it.

He hugged her tight. "I am glad it is Christmas break as well. I finally get some alone time with my beautiful amazing daughter", he said with a smile as he cuddled against her with a small happy laugh. She had grown so fast. She had become quite the beautiful young neko and she reminded him so much of her...

She smiled and cuddled next to her dad after she finished eating her lunch. "thanks daddy" she said and relaxed in his arms

He nipped at her ear playfully and his tail wagged from side to side. "So what would you like to do to today my pretty little kitty", he said with a smile.

He smirked at her. "Anything? Would you really do anything with your daddy?" he asked and started to tickle her.

He hugged her tight. "Oh you make me so happy. You know. You remind me so much of your mother. You have grown so much", he blushed.

"thanks daddy" she said and blushed she knew she looked like her mom and that kinda scared her since its a way to miss her more.

He kissed her head. "Um sweety... You said you would do anything to make me happy... Would you do something for me that you mom would usually do...?" he asked tentatively.

He smiled at her and put a hand on her cheek tenderly. He moved his face down toward her staring into her deep beautiful eyes. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips slowly and lovingly.

She smiled and kissed his lips back as he kissed her. She wanted to make her dad happy so happy is willing to do anything for him.

He held her close and gave her a long loving kiss before pulling back and smiling at her. He ran his hands down her back and sides and rubbed her body. His hands trailed over her soft features and his member began to harden. He was so close to her that it press against her "Sweety... Daddy has a certain needs that Mommy would fill and without her... I have felt lonely to say the least. Would you relieve Daddy?" he asked rubbing against her.

"yes daddy i will" she said and got done on her knees and slowly undid his pants and pulled out his cock. She smiled and began to rub his cock softly.

"Thank you sweety", he said to her as she got on her knees in front of him. He gasped as her warm hands pulled out his hard longing cock. He purred as she started rubbing it. "Oh... your hands are so soft..."

She made a purring sound as she started to suck his cock ane her purring made,a vibration feeling on his cock.

He moaned in pleasure as she took his cock with her mouth. The vibrations of her purring made him quiver in pleasure. "Ohh Zoey... That feels amazing", he moaned.

She smiled and kept sucking his cock and making the purring noises. She loved that her dad was happy and that she could please him

He moaned and rubbed the back of her head. He reached down and gently took her hand. He placed it against his balls and let her feel its weight to let her know what was to come. He moaned as his balls tensed in her hand. His cock started to pulsate in her mouth. "Oh Zoey... I am going to come sweety", he said as he finished shooting out a large hot load of cum and moaning loudly.

She smiled and spit the cum on to a napkin "now what dad do you taste me now" she asked even tho she knows about sex and has had it before.

Back
Top Bottom