Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Weave a Story with me (MxF, fantasy, LoTR, and oc settings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I will cut to the quick of it and say below you will find (in order) the story ideas I have which are open to being flexable, a link to the kinks, a posting sample from an old rp that my partner vanished on me, a list of cannon characters that I would die to have someone play. If you see something that sparks your creativity please feel free to send me a PM. I don't bite too hard. All I ask is my partner try to match my posting length, like character growth, and don't vanish on me. Please read and enjoy. Male roles that I would like someone to play is in bold.

Story line #1: KingX Queen

When he became King it was also the day through the arrangement of his late mother that he married Lady Camilla a woman whom he had never set eyes on. Their marriage to say the least was loveless and they remained close to strangers. He would set out to explore when he could and Camilla would remain looking after the young prince. When he left on another trip it was just another trip. Another loveless kiss on the docks and another night for his queen wondering how they could continue like this. When he returned though everything changed...for the worse. True they had never been close but she had seen him to be a truly devoted king and brother. Now though it seemed something plagued him making his temper short and his devotion to his people questionable. More then once she had been on the wrong end of his verbal lashings as she privately questioned what he was doing. Through it she tried her best to smile and put on the air that everything was fine between them even as they grew further apart. Then came the revolution and his trial. All the lands gathered calling his blood only one stood by his side asking for his life to be spared much to everyone's and his surprise. It made sense to her. After all a queen always protects the king. With his life spared came an even harder question. What to do with the vow that lay between them. After so much had pass and so much time had went by could they possibly find love between them now?

Story line #2: KnightXFormer Queen

((The main bulk of it is close to the first one but he was far more abusive and there is a part when the queen at the start of her co-rule is allowed to choice two who should they be needed would serve as personal protectors. Kinda like the Queens knights)) She hadn't went to the trial that all of the lands had gathered to see. She didn't want to see him again. It was only when she heard the guns firing and the cheering of the people that she knew he was dead and she was widow. The late queen. To be honest she couldn't say that her heart was broken. He had broken her down to the point she wasn't sure if she could smile again. Through their years together she had to be perfect to keep him from unleashing his anger once more. Small, delicate, unexpressed, every bit the lady a Queen should be. She had lived this life so long it wasn't one she could give up now. Her mind conditioned to what he had instilled in her. The only times she had cried was the death of the men she had seen as her fathers. Now her only other knight had returned to the army as she was left in a castle that only held painful memories. That was until the newly crowned king asked her if she would go to one of their colonies and compete against another in finding a way to help the colonies economy.

He might had been known as a ladies man and much of it was true. Though the moment he laid eyes on the newly crowed queen he knew he was hers. When he along with his commander where named the queens knights it was one of the few times he was happy to have joined the army. When general and the Prince had come asking for their help they had been reluctant until they told them the queens life may lay in the balance and that was all he needed to know. The day his commander was murdered was the day she came into his life again rescued from the castle and hidden in rebellions hideout. Where once had been a beautiful vibrant woman there was broken figure bearing a gun shot to her shoulder. One last goodbye from her husband. When the rebellion was over he wanted to stay by her side but there was still the lingering traces of the the former kings men that needed to be cleaned up. When the King had sent for him to go to one of their colonies as the former queen was there and the target of repeated attacks he knew two things. One: Nothing was going to keep him from her and Two: He would never let her out of his life again.

Story Line #3 VikingXSurviver

Her village was raided. Her family slain and everything in her peaceful life was gone. She learned to grow up quickly. She grew leaning to hate and wield a blade. The only thought in her mind was vengeance. She knew the clan that had raided her village. Now that her skill with a blade was almost unmatched she ventured into the wilds to seek the clan that took her family and childhood. Little does she knows the generation that led the raid is now old ad fat spending their nights in the mead halls. That the raid had been done out of desperation. So what will happen when she comes across one of the younger men in the clan?

Story Line #4 LoTR style elfXAlmost feral woman

Story Setting #2: He liked nature. Being about nature. Something not uncommon for elves but he seemed to take it to extremes. One time out in their lands he caught the trail of a wounded animal. It seemed the creature was in pain and it would only be right to put the creature out of its misery. When he found the creature what he also found was what looked human but moved and sounded like a animal. It was only pity for the creature that stayed his hand that day. Still something about it caught his attention. The more time he spent around it the more he realized she was intelligent. Maybe if he brought back more of her humanity he could learn what had brought her here and how she ended up in such a state.

Story Line #5 (really looking for this one) DúnedainX Skin changer from the east

Her lands where all but destroyed during the time of Sauron leaving the young skin changer on her own. Always living just outside human society and only staying in human cities long enough to earn enough gold to by supplies. Truly out in the wilds is where her heart lies. Unlike most skin changers she takes the form of a great white wolf. This one is open since it can take place before lord of the rings, during or after.

Story Line #6 Auron from FFX X Original character

New carving hit. Looking for someone who would be willing to play Auron from final fantasy 10. I don't care if its young or old Auron. I have a story idea in mind and here it is. I hope someone enjoys. Just so it is clear I would like to play an oc with Auron though for the right person this is open to being worked with.

The character I would be playing

Name: Sasami
Occupation: Former chocobo knight currently clothing designer with her own shop
Sex: (yes please lol) Female
Appearance Picture of her
Personality: She is very loyal to people not giving a second thought to sacrificing for them. Normally she is somewhat of a quite person unless something strong stirs her emotions then she is anything but quite. She always sees herself as being a lady even with being a knight.

History: She was once a highly regarded, highly respected chocobo knight known for her bravery. Her and her chocobo Phoenix where inseparable until a failed mission against a chocobo eater. Phoenix was killed and Sasami was seriously injured leaving her with a slight permanent limp. This mission was something she always blamed herself for. Her body recovered quickly even if her mind and spirit floundered. She left wandering Spira looking for a chance at redemption. When she met Yuna she found her redemption.

Story idea

The story line I have in mind would take place some time after the events of the game (Final fantasy 10 not Final fantasy 10-2). The eternal calm was three years ago and it ushered in a new era of prosperity and growth. Spira had changed so much but what she felt for the legendary guardian had not. They had all traveled together and it was in those times he had won her heart. Their affair had been secret but passionate in those times they could be alone. When he was sent her heart was broken. Sad words of goodbuy never had the chance to be spoken to the only man she loved. Years passed and her heart had grown cold, She cursed his name and the fact she never felt those same soft feelings for him in the first place. Still the thoughts of him where not the only things that clouded her mind. Threats against her life and a few attempts drew her attention from her lamination of her love. The one that sought her life a rival businessman whom she had denied a business merger.

Auron had one chance to regain a place with the living. A challenge that seemed impossible. A higher being then Yevon had watched Auron interested in the guardians life. He presented Auron with a choice. Spend the remainder of his after life in the Farplane or be returned in a living body to try to set right the heaviest thing on his heart. He chose the second. For one year he would be alive again and had the possibility to regain the remainder of his years if he could win back the woman who had stole his heart.

Example of possible first post

It had been three years. Three years since the eternal calm had been brought to Spira and people could learn a life without the the constant threat of Sin. After the journey to defeat Sin she had moved to Luca. Someplace away from everything and everyone she had known. Her only hope was for a fresh start to her life. The life of a guardian was far behind her she had started a small clothing shop and had done surprisingly well. So well that more then a few had offered to purchase her shop. All of which had been quickly refused. As of late though there had been more then a few strange accidents that had made her worry about how serious they where planing on becoming. These where the same reason she started to carry a small knife with her. Even though she didn't have to anymore every morning she would go into the shop and work the day away. It helped keep her busy and it helped keep her mind off of him. The red coated guardian that had stole her heart and then disappeared into her memories.

Leaning against the railing she looked out over the ocean as the sun started slowly creeping over the horizon. Her lips quickly turned down to a deep set frown seeing a red flag fluttering in the morning breeze. She hated that color. It reminded her of too much. Red was the color that would have described the passion between them, red was the color he had managed to turn her cheeks so often with a word or a touch, red was also the color of the anger she felt towards him for not telling her. She was mad at him for leaving without giving her a chance to say goodbuy, for not telling her that he had died. Most of all though red was the color of his coat that he had wrapped around her that first night they had kissed. Red reminded her too much of him.

Sasami let a small sigh slip out of her lips as she slowly stood straight giving one last look to the ocean as she pulled her shawl a little tighter around her. Warm brown hair tied back in a bun framing a delicate face. One that would be hard to picture belonging to a knight. Slowly she turned from the ocean and the painful memories that color brought heading towards her shop. Maybe the one refuge she had left. Her eyes remained on the stone walkway as she traced the familiar path. One she walked every morning and back every night. Her mind still tracing over the contour of his face. Over the scar on his eye. Her skin still remembering the feeling of his hands. She was angry at him. She hated him but she also missed him beyond measure.

Story Line #7 Lord of a somewhat distant landsX Daughter of poor royality

Her family had fallen from grace and the royal blood that had once flowed through their veins where almost gone. They lived lives that would be considered poor for even peasant. When he came needing to marry someone with a royal blood line to establish his lordship she was more then a little reluctant. True he was a trusted war buddy of her father but he was also old enough to be her father even if he didn't look it. But he offered plenty of coin that her family needed to survive she slowly consented to his offer. Now she is far from home to marry a man who she didn't know and to a life she didn't know what it held.

Here is a like to the kinks when it comes to that

List of kinks

Posting Sample as if this ad was not enough lol

She nodded her head softly hearing that the only time she would go hungry would be when all did. Knowing she would eat well tonight helped put her mind in a far better place then it had been. It was either the fact that her belly would be filled or the warm easy tone he used. Tender in it own special way. She felt his hand teasing against the small of her back that was soothing in its own special way. As she looked up into his eyes she could see a promise. One that she had not been expecting to see in his eyes. One that said when lean times came he promised to remain at her side. Slowly her lips took on a soft smile with out her knowing. She listened quietly talking about the complex leadership of their clan. She had never known anything close to this as in the clan she had known her people had been lead by her father. She noticed the way he turned back to her pulling her body up on his so much that her feet dangled free as once more she was able to enjoy the feeling on him kissing her once more. Once more her hands reached up brushing along the back on his neck as she kissed him back sweetly and passionately. Her mind had pieced together the unspoken and spoken words he had given her. She was more then just a conquest to him. He would protect her as he would the next beating of his heart. Some part of her even went so far as to think the connection he shared with her made him hers fully. She loved the way he kissed her when it wasn't with her hands being bound or when they had fought.

She smiled into the kiss as his hands gripped and kneaded her ass through the furs. She heard him moan letting her know he enjoyed almost anyway their bodies made contact with each other. Her hands drifted up brushing through his hair as she enjoyed the open honest contact between them now that they where meeting each other on level ground. As his hands kneaded her shoulders she couldn't help but squirm and flinch slightly as he reached the spot that had been scraped by the oak bark. Her smile grew to a full and honest one as she looked over her handy work that was written all over his face and shoulders. “Aye, well you did earn most all of them,” she jumping as she felt the sharp smack on her ass. Her smile took on a slightly wicked look as he begged her not to kill the girl as she stayed there thinking over it for a while. “Aye, alright I'll do my best not to kill the lass, Bruises I cannot promise,”

She moved up slightly seeing her pack and weapons laying just a little bit away happy and thankful he had grabbed them. As his hand ran down her face her eyes softened and closed enjoying the feeling. She liked the feeling of him touching her softly and gently. Her eyes only slightly opened as his hand ran down over her breasts before slipping his hands under the furs touching her skin with his hot hands. “I know you prefer my thusly,” she whispered looking up into his eyes. “And something tells me that you will have me in such a state again soon,” she whispered softly looking to where he nodded before looking up into his eyes. “I use to be like them until the gods and man decided to set me apart,” she said walking past him to her pack still keeping the fur wrapped around her. She quickly grabbed a tunic and some trousers and a pair of buck skin boots. Ones she kept for special occasions. Walking in front of him she tucked her clothes under her arm as she handed him one corner of the fur that wrapped around her waiting tell he took it. Grabbing her clothes she handed him other corner using him to hold up the furs so she could change in privacy. Slipping on her trousers she looked back up at him offering him a small smile knowing she was teasing him slightly but also thankful he was helping her. Slipping on her tunic she turned around her bottom resting against his hip as she slipped on her boots. “Its been so long since I've been in a settlement I can hardly remember the last,”

And lastly the list of cannon characters. Mostly I leave this for last since it is the least likely to be filled

Castiel (supernatural God I love his character….Guess I shouldn’t use god in that whole thing lol))
J’onn J’onzz
Auron (FF10)
Spock
Albert Wesker
Chris Redfeild
Leon
Dean Winchester
Eomer
Remus Lupin
Any role played by Karl Urban
Bard the Bowmen
Ben Finn (fable 3)