Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oc/OC List With Plots, Need Dominants, Alien Baby Rp As Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowSoul

Planetoid
Hey there I am looking for some rps. I don't rp over MS or emails nor pms sadly. I would prefer to stick to the forums, also I only play submissive straight and bisexual females. Also I will not play dominant, that is something I shall never do. I am looking for people who can do 3 or more paragraph posts. If you are interested in rp with me then please send me a pm. . I do however like to work with my partner and make plots up together, so let me know if that works for you. I also do some furry rping as well. I do yuri as well.

Here are pairings I like

Master/Pet
Teacher/Student
Viking King/Princess
Emperor/Princess
Pharaoh/Princess
Gladiator/Princess
Spy/Girl
Priest/Innocent Girl
Demon/Innocent Girl
Demon/Nephiliam
Incubus/Innocent Girl
Incubus/Demon
Incubus/Nephiliam
Lycan/Lycan
Anthro/Anthro
Elf/Elf
Anthro/Elf
Vampire/Vampire
Solider/Underling
Knight/Princess
Lord/Captured Princess

Incest Roles

Father/Daughter
Uncle/Niece
Older Brother/Younger Sister
Futa Older Sister/Younger Sister

Here is a list of Kinks that I want in the rps and ones that I hate.

Kinks I Want

Pregnancy
Vaginal
Anal
Oral
Toys
Fingering
Foreplay Before Sex
Tail Fucking
Light Bondage
Lube
Creampies
Cuddling
Leash/Collar Play
Molestation
Older Partners

Kinks I Hate

Rape
Rough Sex
Hardcore Sex
Being On Top
Hair/Fur Pulling
Spanking
Being Cummed On
Hardcore Bondage
Feet Tied Up
Abuse
Pain Of Any Kind
Too Much Teasing
Bathroom Play

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here Are Plot Ideas

Ajin First: In a world there are people called Ajin, they have powers of animals like strength and speed, hearing and sight but they also sometimes have the tail and ears of an animal, these beings are known as Ajin. However is this world they are the rulers while the humans and other races are nothing more than servants and slaves. However there is going to be a war between Aji the Ajin ruled country and Belgi the country ruled by humans. To bring a stop to this war the Ajin Princess is married to the human King or the human Prince is married to an Ajin Princess. Anyways the Ajin wolf Princess wants nothing to do with her new husband, thinking he is a mean man. However over time they fall in love but war is about to start. These two must work together to bring and end to the war once and for all.

A Priest's Lust: She just had her birthday, she has no family or friends. She is always being bullied and lives in an orphanage. The girl is unaware that the local Priest has lust filled feelings for her and will do anything to get her now that she is of age. One night though the Priest finds her bloody and beat up on the church steps. He takes her in and nurses her back to health but once she is better he can not let her go. He decides to made her stay with how innocent she is he decides to trick her into believing that God is talking through him and sex is God showing his love for her. However she does believe him and becomes his little lover.

Accidental Contract: She is unaware that her friend is about to betray her, her own friend if going to damn her for the rest of her life. She is doing some dark stuff one night when her friend drugs her and ends up summoning a demon. However she is accidentally bonded to the Demon and he is to become her servant. When she awakes she finds out she is contracted to a demon and wants nothing to do with him. However over time she finds out he is actually a nice demon and she is tired of being lonely. She ends up falling for him but she still is seeking revenge for what her friend has done to her, her new demon lover offers to help her.

Viking Queen: Taken against her will she has now become the wife of a Viking King, she has seen her family slaughtered in front of her and her people beaten. However the King had not laid a hand on any of her people, though she does not believe him. Over time she finds out that he actually is a good man and he was first unaware of what happened but when he found out he grieved for days. When she finds this out she fall for him and he for her, however the Kings General wants to take the throne for himself, kill the king and take her as his. She helps her husband get back his throne back and the General is executed. Now there is war on the way, the men of the General want his son to rule and they are going up against the King, what will happen?

Loyal Knight: The Princess is unaware that her Knight has had his eyes on her for years. Now that she has become a woman he wants her more than anything. However when her Father dies she is the one to ascend the throne and become Queen. Many people are not happy by this and assassins are sent to kill her and almost take her life. However her loyal Knight kills them, however he can not take it anymore. He tells the Queen his feelings for her and that he can not live with out her. She is wary of him at first but over time she is seduced by him and takes him as her lover. She decides one day to let him rule by her side but he will never be King, for he is only of low birth. What will he do, will he be alright with being a Prince?

Wartime Lust: Her name is Hannah Ludwig Von Wolfgang and she is the daughter of a top ranking SS officer. She finds out her Father has been killed and is sent from a small town in Germany to Berlin where she is taken under the wing of her Father's best friend. His best friend happens to be a rather gruff and strict man when he is commanding his men but behind doors he happens to be kind, caring and very sweet towards Hannah. Slowly over times her Father's friend finds himself falling in love with the young girl. However she is wanted by the Furher to be depolyed into one of the worst battle grounds in Germany. What can your char do to save her, will he go with her? Is there another way to please the Furher and keep Hannah safe from harm? (Note this can also be a Master/Pet Rp as well)

Incest Plots

A Loving Father: His little girl has finally turned into a woman, for years he has lusted for her and now he can make her his as a Birthday Present. Her mother is a druggy and a drunk slut who left with she was a child leaving only her Father to raise her. She is always bullied at school so when she comes home from school on her Birthday she is in for a surprise. Her Father decides to seduce her and it ends up happening with how young and naive she is. She us unaware that loving your father this way is a taboo but now that she is his this will never change. Will she fall for her Father, will he be the only man for her? He is a very protective and loving Father, not allowing anyone to hurt her anymore or any other men to take her from him.

Sibling Love: Her brother has raised her for years, their parents had died in an accent when she was only 8. Now that she is now older, she has become an adult but he is unable to let her go. He has watched her grow from child to woman and now he lusts for her daily. When a love interest comes into the picture her brother will stop at nothing to keep his sister for himself. Once the problem is out of the way her brother then consoles her and slowly she begins to fall for her brother for more than a sibling should. One night he will end up seducing her and then he will make her his, his woman that no one else can have. She knows its wrong, she knows its taboo but she doesn't care because her brother lovers her and she loves him.

An Uncle's Touch: Her Father is going over sears for a year, she is taken to his brother's eyes. The last time she saw her Uncle she was just a child and now ten years have past making her a woman now. Her Uncle becomes aware of the women she has become and his lust for her goes through the roof. He tries to hold back but it gets to the point he can no longer take it. While she is in the shower one night he decides to join her and ends up seducing her. He can hardly believe he has made her a woman. He is in love with her now, he knows it is wrong but he can't stop himself. His Niece is an innocent girl, unaware that its wrong for them to be together but he makes her feel so good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alien Babies (Males Needed)
Hi there I am looking for someone to play an attractive alien character who has tentacles and a cock. I am looking for a breeding rp where the male wants nothing more than to attract, show his love and breed with my alien hybrid. I am looking for romance not just pure smut and I don't do hardcore anything so I am sorry. If anyone plays Predators or Xenomorphs please let me know I am really looking forward to that most of all. This would be taking place on Earth where your char has come to find mine and take her back to their home world on their ship. Or you can have your char track mine down in an underground Xenomorph nest which is where she usually lives.

I prefer males but will take futas as well.

Here is lists of my favorite and hated kinks.

Kinks I Want

Pregnancy
Vaginal
Anal
Oral
Toys
Fingering
Foreplay Before Sex
Tail Fucking
Light Bondage
Lube
Creampies
Cuddling
Leash/Collar Play
Molestation
Older Partners

Kinks I Hate

Rape
Rough Sex
Hardcore Sex
Being On Top
Hair/Fur Pulling
Spanking
Being Cummed On
Hardcore Bondage
Feet Tied Up
Abuse
Pain Of Any Kind
Too Much Teasing
Bathroom Play

Nope I would like to only rp over threads and I am looking for people who can post up to three or more paragraphs who can be very descriptive, let me know. Please send me a pm if your up for it.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Pregnancy, aliens and actual hybrids? I'm in!

Let me begin with saying that I absolutely love anything to do with breeding. Up to including, if you are up to it, birthing.

That said, was the alien that you mentioned the female, right? And does it have to be from an established franchised, or can we come up with our own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom