Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Longer-running ideas - Yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kylie82

Hey, I've kind of had a few ideas lately I'd be interested in playing through and I'll lay them out here. I also have a couple older posts that I'm sure you can find with an easy search, and I'm happy to hear anything based on that too. Just message me or add me on Yahoo Messenger at kylie_eire82 to discuss it, but be sure to mention BMR so I know how you found me. Without further ado, my suggestions:

1. "My Past Demons": Basically, I would be dealing with a dark past involving an addiction or similar personal problem. I meet your character(s) and they've been a bit of a bad influence, and the idea is that I end up back in my old behaviors or places and you get to use that to your advantage in various ways.

2. "Vacation Relations": I kind of thought this might be a sort of summer trip or getaway that ends up being a sort of affair for a few weeks during a resort visit, cruise, group trip, etc. We would meet either the first day of the vacation or just beforehand, and we can run with it from there.

3. "Date the Hooker/Stripper": You meet me while I'm doing my little weekend job as a hooker or a stripper. We hit it off, and perhaps you want to see if there's more than just idle flirting. We can look at it as a sort of conflicted relationship since your girl is doing all sorts of things with random guys every weekend, or we can see it as a perfect relationship where you meet the dirty girl who still lets you hang out with your friends on the weekends.

4. "Conflicted Cheaters": I was thinking this might be a sort of love triangle. I'd be married and my husband could be fine with it or I might have to hide it somehow, and I'm interested in the emotional tug of war between the two guys. You might need to play both guys, but we can talk about it.

Of course, I'll listen to your ideas and spins on my suggestions, too. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom