Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chains Of Lust {1x1 With TheAnnoyingNoob}

Carlotta hardly slept, tossing and turning the entire night. Skipping breakfast the next morning so that her nervousness wouldn't worry her mother, Carlotta rushed off to school. The next few hours were a blur. She remembered talking to her friends, trying to avoid but eventually being caught by Lilith, and falling asleep in her first class but little else.

Finally, the bell rung. Staying in her seat and nervously saying goodbye to her friends and teacher, she waited for Ian. He hadn't come into any of her earliest classes, so he'd have to show up now.

(Sorry for the wait)

And on the following day with Carlotta going to school with Lilith, and briefly part since they only had two class together, being math and Carlotta's next one being the two they didn't have together. Ian felt to take the whole day off and come to her school secretively by sneaking in during class time where nobody would notice the intruder. Coming on top of the roof Ian waited their and sent Carlotta a message, “(Text): Come to the roof now. I know your in class so fake being sick to ask your teach if you can rest in the nurses office.” Ian was getting excited where he couldn't wait.

(Please don't worry about it :) )

Pulling out her phone and reading the text, Carlotta glanced around. Rushing to her next class and telling her teacher she wasn't feeling well (not hard to believe, given how jittery and nervous she was), she snuck through the empty halls and up to the roof. Seeing Ian waiting for her, she swallowed nervously. "What did you want?" She called to him as she approached, sounding more confident than she felt.

At first he didn't really think she would came, so to his surprise Ian was quite happy to find her here. But at first Ian hide himself to be sure Carlotta had come alone. Her fearful express look of desperation, fearing of have her secrete reveled to everyone now that he knows. Ian did in fact felt a little sorry for her and at the same time felt arose to have this kind of power over her as well. “(Ian): Don't be nervously, I wont tell anyone about your... cock, that is... if you do everything I say,” that said Ian came out to show himself, “(Ian): I want to see it, now please!”

Carlotta stuttered and managed to say something incomprehensible before calming herself. "You want to- Here? Now?" Looking around, she bit her lip. At least no one else was around. Slipping her thumbs under the waist of her pants and slowly pulling both her shorts and panties down, her flaccid cock was clearly on display.

"When can I pull them up again?" She hissed nervously.

Giving in, finally to his demands delightful smile formed to Ian's lip as Carlotta started parting away with her shorts and panties. “(Ian): Don't be so nervous, I'm nothing like my sister so you can pull them back up, that is... when I'm sanctified. Not to worry Carlotta, this will be our little secrete. No one else will know, not ever Lilith, so your secrete is safe me.” Ian looked with curious eyes while crouching himself down and leaning forward closely for a better look. “(Ian): So it is really and not fake,” he said with an over all surprising tone of voice, as the hand touched from the finger brushing along the shaft, “(Ian): I can see why Lilith has kept you from me, you perfect Carlotta, your everything I like.” He couldn't hold himself back and took hold of her whole cock to stroke and gave the head a little lick, show her truly that he is bi. “(Ian): now lets see how big this cute little thing can get.”

Face reddening, Carlotta looked away as Ian licked her cock then let out a surprised squeak as he began stroking her cock. "I-Ian, are you sure about this?" She asked, her cock quickly hardening until it reached its full length at seven inches. "I-I mean, what if someone else comes up here?" Despite her distress it was clear she was slowly growing to enjoy the situation as she began to unconsciously buck her hips.

Thought Carlotta had little to no choice in the matter of refusing him, still... as it seemed to Ian, she came quickly into the lust from the attention given to her femcock part. And as it started hardening, Ian took it into his mouth to give Carlotta the full pleasure treatment of his warming wet suckling, while handling her ball. “(Ian): Not to worry, everyone's in class so no one will find us here, so relax and enjoy.” Her moan and bucking of the hips told Ian how much this felt good to her. Thus he added to the treatment with some finger playing with her pussy lips to make it wet, before thrusting his finger inside, all the while his blow job on Carlotta remain with a little licks to the orbs as well, “(Ian): I glad this feels good for you. I now know why Lilith wanted to kept such a cute girl like you all to herself. You are my fetish and a longed fantasy of mine.”

The way Ian fetishized her... It was simultaneously disturbing and incredibly attractive. Her hands dropped to the back of his head, her touch light as she sped up her thrusts. His mouth, his tongue... they were everything she had ever wanted! Whereas Lilith was a harsh (if very arousing) lover, she felt no need to perform for Ian, just a need to please herself. As she continued, she felt her climax building. It was still a ways off, but coming quickly. "I-Ian, d-do you mind if I finish i-in your... your mouth?" She felt so dirty asking something like that, but the idea turned her on.

Back
Top Bottom