Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chains Of Lust {1x1 With TheAnnoyingNoob}

115540673262235997pn0yq6.jpg~320x480

Past the evening time of dusk within the usual hour of the day, 'Ian' the first born son of the Miyazawa finds himself home after a long school day of the high school years. How he wishes to relax for a bit before tending to do tedious homework, sadly instead he finds himself do another tedious task, picking up after his younger sister mess. With the father working late hours of the night and the mothers work leading her oversea often, the two siblings are left to care the household, however Ian is the one doing the house duties since his sister refuses. An hour later of cleaning up helped manage some time left over to himself, if there were time to have for himself, yet barging into his room rudely came the younger sister Lilith.

594502-bigthumbnail.jpg

"(Lilith): Ian this new cam of bought is giving me problems since yesterday, fix it!" Slamming the pink colored handheld digital camera aggressively into his midsection, Ian made no comment to his sisters rudeness, rather... did what was demanded to find what the problem was. "(Ian): did you let it charge for 24 hours?" "(Lilith): yes..." "(Ian): did you make sure to hold down the power button for five seconds?" "(Lilith): yes, yes..." "(Ian): and did you hear any activation noises after turning it on?" "(Lilith): YES... STOP ASKING ME THING I ALREADY DID, SHIT!!!" Ian tried not to show his frustration dealing with such an obnoxious sister and mainly try to be of help. "(Ian): Here's the problem, you had it set in sleep-mode," he said and handed back her camera as Lilith snatched it without a word of thanks nor gustier of gratitude, "(Ian): your welcome," "(Lilith): oh fuck off!" Now that his time was wasted over such a trivial matter, no longer did he have time to himself now that he had to do his homework. Until yet another selfish request was made by his sister, "(Lilith): catch go to the library and do your homework there?" "(Ian): why do I have to go anywhere?" "(Lilith): because I don't want you here," "(Ian): and why's that?" "(Lilith): JUST GET OUT!!! Go somewhere for a while at least for two hours, better yet make it three hours, JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" "(Ian): at least tell me why," "(Lilith): why!? Because I'm having a friend come over and it will embarrass me if you're here. It's bad enough having you as a brother, but even more... a perverted creep like you for brother." A sad sigh utter from Ian's lips after hearing such words as hurt the heart. Regardless he did but was told and left the house. Meanwhile within the living room area sitting on the couch and happily swinging her legs back-and-forth, the less I waited for her guest to arrive eagerly and her heart race at the sound of the doorbell. Coming she went to the door, opening and as eyes fell upon a lovely and cute young girl such as yourself, Lilith lips stretched out into a smile as for glare looked evilly, "(Lilith): come in... come in I'm very happy to see you have arrived finally, let's go to my room so we can play."​

Carlotta stepped in, nervously wringing her hands and smiling uneasily as Lilith grinned. Following the other girl to her room, silent except for a nervous hum, she sweat profusely. "S-so, w-w-what did you want to do?" She stuttered out nervously before quickly changing the subject. "And where's your brother? In fact, um, you wouldn't mind if I just left now would you?" She asked, smiling sheepishly. "You see, I've been sick and my stomach hasn't been feeling well..."

It seemed like its been nearly forever they've been such good friends from the way Lilith express liking of Carlotta, however they'd only meet since yesterday. As she enter the house she'll soon find her dark side, "(Lilith):I made some tea and its wait in my room, but I like to have our fun first if you don't mind Carlotta." Taking her hand Lilith took Carlotta upstairs to her room, and the surrounding were in pink red and white, bed walls dresser in all with stuffed animals as would a cute child like girl would have her room. "(Lilith): My brother not here and I don't want to hear you even speaking a word of him,” she said using a firm tone, "(Lilith): you want to leave now? But you just got here. Whatever your feeling you'll get over it... won't you? Now then lets do something fun," she said in a seductive tone of voice and pulled up a transparent look baby doll lingerie in pick and red color, "(Lilith): wear it, I know you look sexy in this. If you don't... well... I can't promise to keep my mouth shut about you little... or should I say... big secret."

For a moment it looks as if Carlotta will bolt out of the room and out the door, but she hesitantly takes the lingerie. Undressing, she blushes as she reveals her body. Her flat chest, her thin frame, and above all else her embarrassing cock, slowly hardening even as she tried to hide it between her legs. When she had fit redressed herself in the lingerie, it left a noticeable bulge in her new, transparent panties. She smiled timidly and rubbed her arm as she began to speak again. "A-are you sure about this Lilith?"

Though the situation Carlotta finds herself in where she rather not be, is much better the the alternative. Bad things have happened when Lilith doesn't get her way. Then again she can be viscous when she dose. A devilish smirk play on her lips, seeing Carlotta undress and take up the new attire. “(Lilith): Nice, you look so cute & sexy,' she said and licked her lips upon see her trying to hide the already hardening cock. “(Lilith): I'm quite sure so don't worry Carlotta... it'll be between you and I. Our special, so as long as you'll do anything I say.” With those words Lilith puled up the camera to start taking pictures “(Lilith): Hold that face, that shy cute and pitiful look with some sexy poses. Don't try to hind that cock, show me all of yourself! Show me your slutty side you horny bitch!”

Her face beet red now, Carlotta nervously looked at the floor as she placed her hands on her hips and began striking whatever poses came to mind. This... This was beyond embarrassing. Maybe she could have walked out before and hoped that no one believed Lilith, but with this many pictures there was no hope for that. But... Why did Lilith want these pictures anyway? Did she find her attractive? Even with 'it'? A drafty sensation brought her back to the present as she realized that she was now laying on her back, her now erect cock peaking out of her panties.

Looking upon Carlotta's half naked body in-which the lingerie perfectly brought out the feminist charm and seductiveness, had Lilith to salivate lightly. "(Lilith): oh you looks so beautiful and sexy Carlotta, if I had it my way you'd dress like this all the time even outside.” Dropping to knees coming near at Kathy's midsection, Lilith loop her fingers around the panties strap and slowly pulled them down near the ankle legs. Doing so it revealed Kathy's big secrete the two of them share. Not just a woman... also a man from possessing a manhood between her legs. Evilly smirk Lilith took up a red ribbon to tie a cute bow on her cock and at the end of the long length of the ribbon it was place in Kathy's, "(Lilith): no hold still keep that pose," she whispered and took out the digital camera to start more taking pictures. "(Lilith): don't worry these pictures are for my eyes only. I need something to look at when I'm lonely and hearing your voice over the phone won't do while I'm masturbating." In every possible sex pose taken, Lilith had Carlotta do various sorts either standing up, down on the floor, and on her bed, "(Lilith): thank you Carlotta you're very good girl doing this for me, after all we're more then just good friend right? We're very close." Her voice began to deepen making a scary tone as her foot pressed on the others harden cock. "(Lilith): we have a special relationship, you... and I! I want you to be mine forever, it would just break my heart seeing you with someone else. So I can't help feeling this way. Just look at you... acting so shy but you love this! Your so hard from being watched you dirty girl. So... what are you wanting for? Stroke it! Give me a good show! Beat that cock till you blow your load!"

((Sorry for the wait))

A nervous smile played across Carlotta's face as she nodded silently, spitting on a hand and wetting her cock before grasping it with both hands and slowly stroking it. Lilith was... Even crazier than she had thought earlier, even more possessive, she thought as she shivered. Had she only been calling to help her masturbate? She bit her lip as her thoughts were interrupted by a wave of pleasure shooting up from her cock. Just relax, she thought, get into the mood before she gets any ideas. Pretend your at home and mom and dad are out for dinner...

and as she closed her eyes and focused, her hands slowing, she could picture the scene; she was sitting in the tub, her legs hanging out and her hand full of shampoo. As she covered her cock in her fantasy, the real Carlotta bit her lip and, clearly fantasizing, began to stroke her cock again. Working her shaft and playing with the head of her cock, she let out a loud, whorish moan, unaware that she was performing the same actions outside of her fantasy. Bucking her hips now, her tongue lolling out, she rushed headlong towards her climax, clamping her hands down on her cock to prolong the pleasure but soon, with a pitiful moan she gave in, spurts of cum flying from her cock and landing all across her face and lingerie, a stray glob hitting Lilith's leg.

Crazy, by referring to Lilith's characteristics can only viewed as a understatement, compared to her true nature. So from Carlotta perspective of her is far worst then she'll soon see. Resting the digital camera to short term video record, Lilith wanted to capture every moment of Carlotta's masturbation. From the start of using her salivation to wet the cock and at the end where the pleasure brought it shooting out the white creamy nectar. While Carlotta dove into her fantasies, closing her eyes and imagine herself in a much more comfortable place, Lilith eyes widen as the grin scratched out. “(Lilith): Carlotta, if only you can see how slutty you are,” that said shed showed her the recording from the camera back screen. Everything was captured, work the shaft lie a pro, playing with the head as a dirty moan escaped her. “(Lilith): You must do this a lot, don't you? And you look so happy doing it. So... just who were the thinking about while bating your cock? A boy? My brother perhaps, since you were asking about him earlier.” Jealousy got the better of Lilith, as she came over to the bed her hand felt downwards from both of Carlotta's shoulders to the wrist, slowly bring both arms around her back. And before she knew it, quickly a pair of fuzzy handcuff were place to restrain Carlotta, as Lilith smiled evilly she'd pushed her down on the bed more. "(Lilith): Who were you thinking about while masturbating!?" Taking the long end of the ribbon tied on the other end of Carlotta's member, Lilith started pulling on it thus beginning her cruel assault, "(Lilith): I don't like it... I don't like it when a when you think about any boy . I don't what you thinking of boys. I hate boys... their no good."

(Don't worry about it, life gets in the way so post when you can or want.)

As Lilith cuffed her hands behind her back, Carlotta struggled not to fight. It was odd, she thought, that something as fuzzy as the cuffs and applied after it was clearly not good to be around Lilith would have this big an effect on her. After several seconds of feverish, gasping breaths she regained her composure and, as painful as it was, thought over what Lilith had said.

She didn't spend a lot of time masturbating... Well, not too much. Here parents were around most of the day after school but... she could still remember the day they had been stuck in traffic one night and left her by herself. She had sat in the tub for three, maybe four hours rubbing herself raw. In fact, she hadn't been able to walk correctly for a week, and with it as sensitive as it had been she'd been forced to forgo masturbation for just as long. She had an uncomfortable feeling that today might be similar as Lilith's insistent tugging on the ribbon hardened her already sensitive cock again, only this time it felt smaller, as if the tugging had tightened the ribbon.

"I-I wasn't thinking of anyone, I was thinking of being back at home..." She replied to Lilith's question. And while that was true, Lilith's talk had made her mind wander. She had never talked to Lilith's brother but he had always seemed nice enough. What would it feel like to have his cock buried in her pussy? To feel his cum fill her womb? To... have his child. Whether Lilith had any idea what she was thinking or not, it was clear she had turned Carlotta on again as her cock was sticking straight out and a bead of pre rolled of the tip and fell to the bed.

Carlotta's only blessing to find... is that Lilith didn't know what she's thinking, or how she feels about her brother Ian or any boy. How furious she'd be if Lilith knew Carlotta fantasize about her brothers cock violating her pussy, is best kept quite if she knows what good for her. Lilith kept up her cold emotion to express the lack of compassion and cruelty with the way she’d continually assaulted Carlotta femcock. “(Lilith): Just listen to yourself, you sound like a whore even if it hurts. Yes… you like it, because everyone with a cock want it like this.” Harder she pulled on the ribbon and even jerked about as the member harden, showing no mercy as of yet, even after Carlotta carried on in words of sincerity. No… Lilith kept toying however added a little pleasure to the pain by kissing the tip of the head and drawing lies down the shaft with her tongue and lick up her pre-cum, “(Lilith): then again Carlotta , no boy would want a freak like you. It takes a special girl like me to ever love you, so for now I forgive you but… your punishment doesn’t end here.” Lilith took to stand over Carlotta and dropped her panties on her face and lifted her dress to show off the moist pussy. Lowering herself they’d meet, pussy lips to Carlotta’s lips, “(Lilith): get me nice and clean, and if you please me good then I’ll allow you to masturbate more.”

Carlotta froze where she was, her lips against Lilith's pussy. She hadn't done this before, she realized, almost panicking as she did so. What would Lilith do if she didn't please her...?

Quickly snapping back to the present she silently hoped for the best and dove into Lilith's pussy, her tongue exploring the other girls pussy and flicking across her clit. As Carlotta inhaled the scent of Lilith's pussy she began to pick up the pace. Their was something intoxicating about the smell, something that turned her on even more. Nipping playfully at Lilith's clit, Carlotta's own hands fell to her cock and began to stroke it.

By now Carlotta wasn't even aware of her actions. Her face buried between Lilith's legs she continued to stroke her cock with both hands, speeding up until the sound of her masturbation would be impossible to ignore lewd moans escaped her lips, muffled by Lilith's pussy. If Lilith were to look at Carlotta's cock now she would see that the ribbon was even tighter now, and that her cock was a bright red, it's constant twitching, abundance of pre-cum and the euphoric look on her face clearly showing both her need and inability to cum.

“(Lilith): If it pleases my Mistress,” the given words Lilith worded as she pulled on the ribbon, “(Lilith): That's how you'll address me from now on... so... call me Mistress!!!” She called out and pulled more on the ribbon. “(Lilith): When I tell you to do something... you'll say to me; 'If it pleases my Mistress.'”
She got her to react in such away where Lilith body heated up as she moan and rubbed her pussy lips across on Kathy's lips. Lilith couldn't help from keeping her hips still as it ribbed on the other while get lick, in-which made her wet to drip in juices. Eventually she took off her dress and started touch her body, “(Lilith): I only do this for you Carlotta, I'll only show you my slut side. Only you can make me feel good... Ahhh...” Moan loudly she hit her first orgasm and drench Carlotta face, “(Lilith): I forgive you, and now for your reward,” turning to face her cock Lilith went down on Carlotta to suck her off deeply along with the ribbon. Adding she even tested her ball and pussy slit with her hand, “(Lilith): now don't stop just yet, lick me more!”
The movement from within her mouth, feel the way Carlotta's throbbing member pulsate in pleasure due to Lilith warm wet suction and rolling tongue, it was clear of herself coming to a climax. “(Lilith): Oh no you don't. Your still being punished so no cumming for you,” with that said Lilith tighten the ribbon around Carlotta's futanari cock to keep her erection, above all to keep her from cumming. And adding salt on the wound, she reach over under the pillow of the bed, to take up a black box filled with various women sex toys. She placed a small dildo in Carlotta's mouth as Lilith herself used a big vibrator on the others folds, “(Lilith): lets make each other feel wonderful!”

Carlotta lay limply where she was, her face covered in Lilith's cum. It was impossibly to focus on anything; merely thinking was incredibly hard as waves of pleasure coursed up her spine from her cock and dripping pussy. As Lilith's efforts pushed her over the edge, her cock pulsed in the other girls mouth as if she were cuming but nothing left her cock. Their was a vague feeling of annoyance, directed at the ribbon, in the back of Carlotta's mind but the thought was quickly pushed away as Lilith's tongue once again swept over her cock. Apparently her failed ejaculation had only made her more sensitive.

As she felt the vibrator Lilith had retrieved touched her lower lips she worried for a moment. She was still a virgin. If Lilith stuck that inside of her she'd make a mess of her room... But by this point she couldn't (and didn't want to) stop her.

Working the vibrator on her inner slit folds at the very pink part to Carlotta's sweet looking juicy pussy near the opening, Lilith evilly toyed with her other sex parts, funneling orbs to her male part while remaining to pleasure every bit of her shaft by tongue and mouth. She knew how easily Carlotta would cum's since she has two sex organs and that she keeping her from cum with the ribbon tied on her cock, “(Lilith): you have a dildo in your mouth right? So use it,” she said while lowering her rear down on Kathy's face, where her pussy took in the dildo, “(Lilith): what are you doing keeping me waiting? Bob your head to fuck my pussy.”

Carlotta mumbled weakly around the dildo in her mouth, slowly raising and lowering her head to fuck Lilith's pussy. Maybe, she thought weakly, she could coax Lilith into finally letting her cum. Unsteadily raising her hands she groped around for Lilith's breasts. As she found them she pinched and kneaded her nipples, her hands faltering as her cock began twitching once again, attempting and failing to allow her to cum. The sensitivity was driving her insane now and she began to buck her hips, desperately trying to fuck Lilith's mouth.

There was no letting-up on Lilith's end as she'd showed Carlotta no mercy. Still she caressed the she-male's staff in use of her throat musicals when Lilith began to deep-throat while funneling her orbs and rammed her pussy with the vibrator ever so roughly, thrusting with a twisting motion. And as did Carlotta used the dildo held in her mouth, Lilith moaned out as her hips continued to thrust into her face within the same movement she'd bobbed her head. Her cum slowly covered the dildo as droplets leaked on the other lips and as found... Lilith found her lover leaking of percum. She licked the tip and gasp from the feeling her teasing her tits. “(Lilith): Mmmm... so goooood, are you trying to please me so I'll reward you? Hmm... then maybe I should let you cum,” that said Lilith tighten the ribbon around her cock to keep Kathy from her climax.

For a moment Lilith did thought about it, being merciful for once in her life, but then again... she felt to tease Carlotta's further along. Knowing she can't cum until the ribbon is removed, Lilith kept stroking the Futanari girl with a added pain to pleasure she bit down on the head while stroking her hard. “(Lilith): So you really want to cum? Hmmm... okay... just this once I'll be nice,” she took off the ribbon and dismounted from Carlotta, still jacking her off hard and pointed the dick at Carlotta's face, “(Lilith): have a taste of your own cum, now open wide.”

'Finally!' Thought Carlotta, the dildo dropping from her mouth. "If it plea-" she started, before cumming hard. Spluttered and blinked, her face now covered in three times as much cum as her first orgasm had spread across her form. Recovering, she began again in a tired, breathy voice. "I-If it pleases my mistress." she said, before collapsing. "M-mistress," she stuttered, "Why... Why did you do this to me?"

Carlotta now wore a look that was a mix of despair, sexual satisfaction and exaustion, though it was hard to see through the layer of cum coating her features and hair. Her small, A-cup breasts were heaving as she struggled to breathe and recover from her fucking, the vibrator in her cunt keeping her on edge. Her cock, while still stiff, was begining to go flaccid, a string of cum dripping from its tip and touching her belly. Closing her eyes, she tried to focus on the vibrator in her pussy rather than the dull ache of her balls and the tingling of her cock as the blood rushed around it, much the same as a limb that someone has sat on too long.

Aside from her usual evil grin, Lilith smile to an amazed expression to see how much Carlotta came, even now as she kept stroking her off until Carlotta's fem-cum ran empty. “(Lilith): Why... Why did I do this to you?" Responding in question as she found it difficult to express any sort of compassion, Lilith couldn't see fault in her actions, then again nor cared to the very least. All she found in Carlotta's is the satisfaction of lust and none of the sorrows she'd brought upon her, all the while Lilith took up the camera again to take more pictures, form where Carlotta lies covered in a pool of her own cum. “(Lilith): Beautiful... just lovely... you look like a total whore.” The sight brought Lilith to mount Carlotta and licked her face, in-which shortly turn to a wet kiss, as they both had a taste of the creamy white. “(Lilith): Didn't it feel good? You've never climax this enormously before... have you? And look... still hard and oozing with cum.” Sick in the head, Lilith care not for the blood to treat for any held remorse, but instead she stroked the cock and lick it's cum slowly so she can take pictures of herself while doing so. With it the vibrator held to pump and drill her pussy, long before pulling it out

“(Lilith): Now lets get you all cleaned up,” by the arm pulling her from the bed she brought her to the shower room and bathed together. “(Lilith): That was fun, if your good I may let you have my pussy,” she said while washing Carlotta's body while kissing her lips, running hand over the A-cups. Caressing in a nipple tease as the other played on her shaft. “(Lilith): But I prefer it if we both stay virgins, untouched by any boy. So promise to me... you won't come near any boy, right?”

Still somewhat delirious, Carlotta licked her lips absentmindedly as Lilith pulled away from the kiss and carried her to the shower. She swore she could taste Lilith on her lips. Their was just something about her that she loved, something that she couldn't just leave, even while she still felt the excruciating ache in her balls.

As water washes over her in the shower she slowly comes around, blinking in surprise to feel Lilith working over her breasts and dick. She let out a tired, frustrated moan as she felt her cock rising once again, no amount of strain seeming to slow it down. Looking into Lilith's eyes she pleaded, "Please, I-I'm tired now."

Sill Lilith kissed Carlotta deeply as the bodies pressed firmly, (Lilith): if any man comes near my Carlotta... I'll kill them even if their people we know, friends or family,” she said seriously. She kiss her lips softly with a little on the cheek while whispering in the ear, “(Lilith): if there's anyone you dislike... I'll be happy to hurt them painfully for you, just say the words. I love hurting someone but especially someone mistreating you.” Continually Lilith expressed her loving affection in kisses and caressing the breasts and dick, till the words made her stop, “(Lilith): I told you didn't I!? When addressing me you should always say; 'If it pleases my mistress' before asking me anything.” With that said she slapped Carlotta's femcock lightly, “(Lilith): very well, you're boring away with that tired look on your face.” Came out of the shower and dried off while helping Carlotta too, before going back to the bedroom to dress, “(Lilith): this was fun, so let's do this again tomorrow.” It was about time for Carlotta to leave as she was shown to the door, “(Lilith): good-by,” one more good night kiss she gave her before closing the door on her way out. And as Carlotta made her way out, so happens Lilith's brother Ian came home. He smiled kindly at her, “(Ian): you must be my sister's friend.”

She had already forgotten. As she left the shower and Lilith and her dried themselves off she felt an unbelievable level of embarrassment for forgetting what she had to say. As Lilith mentioned meeting the next day she managed to mumble "If it pleases my mistress." Before leaving.

Not a second after leaving though she ran into Lilith's brother. Her first thought was to remember what she had thought about him earlier, which caused her to blush and become frighteningly aware of the erection she had hidden in the cargo shorts she always wore. "I- Um, yes, I am. Ian, right? I'm sorry but I have to get going." Flashing Ian a quick smile she began to walk away.

Lilith didn't like this arrangement with having Carlotta to be on her way, given she had to let her leave despite wanted more time with her, but she was tired after all. It made her mad as she left and would had done something to Carlotta if changing her mind. And bumping into her bother Ian he smiled warmly and nodded while clearing a path as she rushed by. Coming through the door she wasn't happy to see him, “(Lilith): what the hell are you doing back? “(Ian): The library closed and walked around for a bit, till it got late so I came home.” Lilith rolled her eyes and started walking away as Ian kept talking, “(Ian): I saw your friend leave, she seem sweet, is she being nice to my little sister?” At that Lilith turned with an evil look, “(Lilith): stay away from her and don't even ask about her again. Or... I will kill you!” Ian smiled and said nothing further as she went to her room, there she took her camera to look at the pictures she took of Carlotta.

That until he found her in his room using his laptop. When Lilith notice him standing behind her she covered the screen, “(Lilith): what are you doing in here,” she'd shouted. “(Ian): This is my room so why are you using my laptop?” “(Lilith): It's not like I want to use your stupid computer, this stupid camera won't work on mines. So get out until I'm finished!” Lilith pushed Ian out of his own room and slam the door in his face before going back to his laptop. She couldn't bring up the pictures she took of Carlotta on her computer since it wasn't compatible. Therefore she used Ian's to drag and drop the pictures on his desktop and send them to her computer through e-mail before deleting everything and ran back to her room without a thanking her brother for allowing her to use his computer. “(Ian): What the hell is that all about,” he asked himself while going into his room, “(Ian): why is she always so bitchy? She really making it hard to be nice as much as I love her.” Calming himself down Ian did some more work on his laptop and found something interesting. “(Ian): What do we have here?” Thought Lilith thought she'd deleted everything, she forgot to empty Recycling Bin, and so Ian found and saw all the pictures she took of Carlotta. In truth when he first saw her he found her quite cute and now found himself more interested in her, “(Ian): look at that... she has a dick, how cute.” Ian has his own secretes, being that he is bi and seeing Carlotta is of both sex he wanted her. All night looking at the sexy picture he masturbated to all of them, making himself more lustful towards her, so it was decided what he'll do next. As Lilith slept Ian came into her room in the middle of the night to steal her phone for a bit to send a text to Carlotta through his phone but kept number privet so she wouldn’t know it's him. “(Text): I know your secrete,” he text her with a picture attachment of Carlotta's most sexy and seductive picture with her cock reveled, and waited for a reply.

Carlotta quickly made her way back to her own home, ate dinner with her parents and shut herself in her room. Their she spent the rest of the day pulling her hair out and wondering what tomorrow would be like. Would she have the stamina to keep up with Lilith? It seemed clear to her that the other girl had been disappointed by her performance and it bothered her. After several hours of fretting she fell asleep... Only to be awakened by her phone. 'Who could it be?' She thought, blinking the sleep from her eyes. No, it had to be Lilith. Who else would call this late at night? As she read the text though it became obvious it wasn't and she froze, a horrified expression plastered across her face. Who..? Ian? It had to be. Quickly replying she typed, 'Ian? Please, please don't tell anyone!'

This Ian didn't know just what came over him. Something about this girl that excise him, something about her that really gets his hard on and never this very much aroused. Over her return text it seems Carlotta is very afraid and fearful, “(Ian): why dose this turn me on?” He can just imagine how terrifying she is. “(Re: Text): I won't tell, that is... if you make it worth my while,” he sent and on the following asking if she would meet her somewhere which made Ian suspicious about something if they were to meet. “(Re: Text): Can we meet but on my turns. But... you wouldn't be planing to do me harm? Let's meet tomorrow at your school. At the mean time get some sleep. I can't wait till we meet ~kiss her cheek~” Ian smiled evilly and turned his phone off to sleep but Carlotta remain on his mine, “(Ian): I guess I can't wait till tomorrow,” he said to himself and went to his laptop to pull up Carlotta's picture to masturbate more.

(Have your character to go to school the next day and wait in class room.)

Back
Top Bottom