Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ancient Egyptian King and slave for heir

Status
Not open for further replies.

owningMaster

Banned
Banished
Ancient Egypt
the idea I have is that you are a loyal slave servant of royalty. For a long time I the King have been trying to get a heir to the throne with the Queen or the Junior Queen.
The Queen is not able to conceive and the Junior Queen is unable to conceive a male -- this has been disclosed by the loyal royal astrologer after a painful study. However this secret cannot be let out of the King and two Queens of which you are privy to. If this leaks out the Kings Cousins will demand to be announced as Heir Apparent and get rights over vast lands, wealth, army, and cause a split.
The last hope is that you the loyal servant could help the King sire without letting anyone know that you are the actual mother. Will the King take you as a Queen from a slave or will you stay in the shadows?
Owning
Yim : pussygrinder_m29
Aim: owning_master

Rules:
1) I am looking to rp with Real life Fems on YIM or AIM. I want the rp to be real time and Interactive as much as possible. Interactivity is important.
2) Civility - once you start the rp don't brb and vanish. If you want to leave, say so.
3) Post Length - No specific expectations - could be from 20 words to 100. I am fine as long as you and I have a good time and interact.
4) English / Grammar -- I am not a Nazi. Please try to keep the u, de etc as limited as possible -- they do tend to act as spoilers if over used.
5) Sexual Preferences - If you are not open to pregnancy, lactation please mention that.
6) Females over 18 please (in real life). I prefer even RP age over 18.
7) Story-Smut - 50-50. Romance is available.

Ping: YIM : pussygrinder_m29@yahoo.com
AIM: owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom