Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beach Storm (Celebstars & MellowYellow)

At this stage he was stuck wondering if it would be good or bad to point out that she was inadvertently teasing him. Mark could see that from here she was far more interested in the movie than anything else, and he saw she wasn't doing this intentionally. He tried to look casual, leaning back into the sofa while they watched together, and then he calmly said "Watch where you put your feet." It was probably the easiest way to say it.

"Oh sorry" she said, looking at him, sitting up, feeling quite uncomfortable now like she had upset the man. Looking she could see his hard on through his pants, or at least she thought she did, she couldn't quite tell. Mila soon realized that she was touching it with her feet, which made her feel very embarrassed. "I'm so sorry" she picked up the towel to, covering herself with it.

"Hm? Oh it's quite alright- I'm not offended, it was an accident. I mean I could hardly be offended by... Well, never mind." He gave her a soft smile and reached over, his strong hand giving Mila's shoulder a comforting squeeze. All the same his hardness showed no sign of dissipating, and even after casting his gaze away he found he couldn't really focus on anything- hard to think when he was so turned on by Mila's presence.

He sorely hoped either the storm would pass soon, or some sort of opportunity would come up for them to deepen their time together.

Giving a weary smile, she turned back to the screen, trying to get to grips with the movie once more. With her body covered now and her feet firmly away from him there was no chance of a repeat happening. Watching the kids make their way through the tunnels to a ship, she felt a little joy in her like form her childhood when she first watched the film.

Outside, the storm was slowly easing, it wasn't raining anymore, the windows didn't have any drops on them.

Once the credits were rolling Mark managed to stand and headed for the window, a frown on his face as his attention focused on the clouds. "In the eye of it now... got a little more to go before it'll be safe to leave." Mark gave a sigh and glanced to Mila "Want anything else to drink in the meantime?" he asked politely, managing a slight smile. She was an exceptionally nice young lady- he'd want to make her comfy while she was stuck here.

Back
Top Bottom