Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beach Storm (Celebstars & MellowYellow)

celebstars

Pulsar
The holiday was exactly what she needed, the vacation which would help her regenerate, get her motivation up to scratch after a dismal six months working non stop on a new movie which would be due out next year. With all the scenes completed and finished, it was now up to the team of editors to make the movie look good.

So here she was, Mila Kunis, laying on the golden sand of Malibu with some friends, soaking up the sun's rays which poured and rained down on them. The actress, who had been voted one of the sexiest females around the world on numerous occasions, was wearing a black bikini which showed off her flat stomach and round curves wonderfully. She laid in between two friends who were also in bikinis and helped shield her from any passer by who might recognize her.

Mila was there for a week before she would return to New York in her luxury apartment. Things were going well to until a sudden burst of thunder caused her to sit up. The star had actually fallen asleep and woke up to see dark looking clouds heading her way with a gust of wind so strong it had blown down a tree. Looking around frantically, she couldn't see her friends and everyone else was running away. Turning her back, she looked to see a huge hurricane heading straight towards her. Her long black hair was blowing madly over her face and shoulders like it was trying to escape the scene as she stood in shock and fear.

Honestly, the damn tourists never bothered to check the damn forecast. They all just blithely assumed that this place was perfect every day... But Mark Baxter, who had lived in Malibu even before making his fortune, knew better. Just like he thought, a big ass storm was rolling in across the sea and sending the beach goers screaming and running for cover.

He had no fear. With the personal generator, ample supplies, reinforced windows and supports, his beach house could ride out any storm. He was a tall man and quite well built despite being 41. His salt and pepper hair was well groomed, as was his beard. By all accounts he was quite the silver fox.

Looking out to the beach he did spy an attractive woman making a break for it, and knew she would need shelter, and fast. The door flung open, and he peered into the porch. "Hey! In here, before the storm hits!"

With in the noise of gushing wind and crashing waves, a faint voice filtered through to her ears. Turning around she saw a man in a doorway of a house inviting her in. Normally, Mila wouldn't just jump in to any strangers house but given the circumstances she didn't care. Her bare feet pressed in to the sand as she ran before she made her way up the stairs towards him. Entering the home she put her hands on her knees to catch her breath.

"Thanks" one hand now went to her chest to feel her beating heart which was full of fear. "It just came out of no where, no warning." Looking at the man, she started to feel a little awkward, would he know who she was? She hoped not, she didn't want to be bombarded with questions and a selfie opportunity. If he did know, she hoped he could be an adult about it.

"I'm Mila, you are?"

"It was forecasting rain, but I guess I can't blame us for not expecting something so strong," came Mark's response as he shut and locked the door to block out the wind. He smiled briefly at the attractive younger woman, making his way past her and heading to the large living room, a warm fire already crackling in the fireplace.

"Pleased t meet you Mila. I'm Mark," he replied. If he did know who she was, and admittedly the rain left her looking a little dishevelled, he didn't seem to make a big deal of it. "You might be stuck here a few hours until the storm passes. Can I get you anything to drink? Or smoke?" Mark asked, gesturing to the can of cigars resting on the mantelpiece.

Mila seemed more concerned about herself getting sand everywhere on the floor from her feet than herself shivering with rain and sea water. "I don't smoke, I don't like it. I wouldn't mind a drink though, help warm me up. I don't suppose you have a towel or something I could just wear to? I feel a little, exposed to you wearing this" She giggled, looking down at her bikini. It seemed more suited to the beach than a strangers house.

"I wish I had a beach house you must be quite rich" Mila remarked, looking around still, the place seemed pretty big, and its nice location made it better. Although remembering the storm outside deterred her from ever buying a property here.

"Alright, well I'll keep myself from smoking in that case." The older man reached over onto a counter, grabbing a large ivory towel and handing it over to the tanned beauty. "Feel free to dry off. I'd get ya some clothes but, well I don't have a wife an' all my stuff would be too big for ya," he said, gesturing to the height disparity between them. He was indeed a stretch bigger, and that seemed to exaggerate his musculature a tad.

Mark made his way over to a fine glass cabinet, humming as he sorted through the bottles housed within "Well I got whiskey, brandy, vodka... I suppose those'd be too strong for this time of the day huh? How about some red wine?" he ased, sliding out a large bottle. "Or mulled wine in this case. Works wonders at fighting off the chills."

Taking the towel he offered, Mila wrapped it around her body, as she was quite slim, it managed to reach a full spin, over lapping at the front from her shoulders down to her knees. "It's OK, a towel is good enough, thank you" she said politely. To say she didn't feel awkward would have been a lie, the woman was in a strangers home, wrapped in one of his towels and now being offered a drink. She couldn't even leave as the storm outside was loud and thunderous, the winds were strong and she could see chairs and towels flying through the air.

"Anything really, any drink.....we are safe here right?" She asked, still looking out of a window and having a worried look on her face which would of been visible to the man.

He looked up and then took the time to prepare some mulled wine for the attractive young woman. "Oh most certainly. The weather here can get pretty bad, but I took the time to have this house weatherproofed in most every sense of the word. The weather won't harm you." The wine continued to heat up, filling the air with a mixed scent of berries and mild alcohol before he filled two special glasses with the red liquid.

"Careful, it's pretty hot," Mark said. He made for the table and set one glass down for Mila to take at her leisure.

Seeing the glass of wine put on the table in front of the sofa, Mila walked towards it from the window and picked it up, feeling the heat from the liquid through the cup. It warmed her steadily, and when that first sip was swallowed, her insides felt the cold slowly disappear.

"It's nice" she said, putting the glass down on the table and taking a seat on the sofa. Her legs curled up by her stomach, the flesh on her thigh looking as sexy as ever in the bikini where the towel couldn't reach.

"What do you do for work if you can buy a weather proof house" she laughed.

"I own my own company," he said simply. That was perhaps why he didn't think much of her celebrity status, if he even knew of it in the first place. Mark took another sip of hot mulled wine and then sat down in a leather armchair across from her. Now they could hear the winds wailing outside, the potent strength enough to send great gouts of sand into the air. "You're that ah... that one actress right?" Mark asked. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna make a big deal about it. But I'm surprised you'd be coming to this particular stretch of beach," the older man commented.

"What type of company is it you own?" Her hand took the support of her head as she leaned on it whilst gazing at him across the room in his chair.

The conversation took a little unexpected turn however when he mentioned she was an actress, Mila thought he didn't know who she was which was how she liked it, now though, she wasn't so sure. "I am.." Nodding, she didn't look at him, instead, sighing and taking another sip of her wine.

"Why? What is wrong with this stretch of the beach? You mean the weather?"

"Well... usually this part of the beach is taken up by tourists. Fratboys and standard college partygirls... a woman of your status, I would've imagined you and your friends would be at one of the wealthier sunbathing spots," Mark explained. He shrugged "Doesn't matter a whole lot I suppose," he said finally. "As for my company we do insurance mostly, but we've had our dabbles in construction. Both have proven to be rather lucrative."

"Well I'm not from the area so wouldn't know. I'll keep it in mind though." Sipping her drink, she kept the towel he offered close to her body, although her thigh was sticking out, the long smooth flesh as appealing as the beautiful face which had won her many admirers. "

His work peeked her curiosity, and brought the conversation further. "So the construction was more of an investment? But insurance is your main area. What types? Health? Home? Or any kind?"

A loud bang of thunder filled the air with anger and chaos which made Mila jump in her seat and made her scared.

After seeing that brief jolt of fear in her Mark stood and moved over her way. He placed a large comforting hand on her shoulder and gave a light squeeze "Relax. This place here is like a fortress, no thunder or lightning is gonna get ya," the older man said with a smile. "As for my job, it's health insurance. Out in these parts people really like to pay in, even if it's unlikely that they're ever gonna get seriously harmed."

"Thanks" she said, feeling his hand on her. "You must think I am some little girl." Turning her head she saw the thunderous storm which looked like a mad beast. She had never seen anything like it.

"I can see why you do health insurance" Mila said, with the storm outside brewing. Turning to face him, she pulled some hair behind her ear and stared at him. "I don't normally just enter a stranger's home and accept a drink from them." She smiled.

"Little girl? Oh most definitely not," he said with a swift laugh, reaching around and scratching at the back of his head in a somewhat awkward manner. Mila certainly had some delicious curves... At her next remark he couldn't help but smile, evidently feeling just a touch pleased at what she said. "Well, I suppose I'm just a smooth talker," he joked. Mark glanced out the window "Of course it's not often I invite attractive young women into my house," Mark added with a wink.

"Ok, now we are flirting, this is weird" her hand went up, showing him her palm. It got all awkward for her as she smiled to herself and looked around the place, trying not to make any eye contact with him. She felt stuck, couldn't make an excuse to leave and was sitting on his couch in nothing but a bikini covered by a towel.

"Soo......" she laughed, "What do you want to talk about now?" Pulling some hair behind her ear those dark eyes gazed at him. "I feel awkward now, I really don't know what to say. Which is hard for me because I normally talk quite a lot."

"Flirting? Oho no... Flirtatious old rich guy is a stereotype I'd rather avoid," came Mark's curt response.

Still, he supposed he would have to keep his distance lest she get the wrong idea. This place would be such a pain to ride the storm out in if she was freaking out. Mark hummed and glanced over to his basement door. "Hrm... I could direct some power from the generator to the TV here, watch a movie or something on it," he said. "It's not perfect but options are a little limited at times like these," he explained.

Mila looked at him, almost with a face of thunder as big as the storm outside. "You have had power this entire time?" Her lips went inwards, like she was holding her tongue, trying not to sound angry or say something she would regret, after all, she was stuck here for the time being.

"Sure, let's watch a movie, even with power, I doubt you would get a signal to watch TV."

Part of her was looking at the DVD collection in the corner of the room on a high stand. She prayed he wouldn't put on one of her own, mainly because she hated watching herself back. Mila always thought she looked funny, or had a stupid voice. The actress was very critical of herself.

"Well... not to a comedic extent. Directing a little of the generators power this way is doable," he said. Mark proceeded to rise to his feet and made his way down to the basement, heading into the dimly lit area. He seemed to spend some time down there, minutes used directing the power to another outlet- the TV/DVD player combo. It would work well enough now, and the generator could likely keep going unless the storm lasted an unnaturally long time.

Mark returned and gave Mila a quick smile before he headed to the large collection of DVD's and Blu-Rays. "So..." He glanced over to the attractive younger woman. "You got any favourites? You're my guest, it'd only be fair to let you pick what we watch."

"How about a classic? Something like the Goonies?" She asked, her big brown eyes looking up at him, with her black hair all straight and down over the towel which covered the bikini body. "I haven't watched it in years, and was practically the first movie I saw in your collection that caught my eye."

Drinking some more of the wine he made, she got a little light headed, which just made her relax more. Then she curled herself up in to ball almost to just rest her head on the arm of the sofa to lay down and watch the film when it was ready to begin.

The older male nodded "Yeah, I don't mind admitting that I'm a fan too," the attractive older man said. He headed over to the row of DVD's, opening the case out and then popping it out of the container. He opened the machine up and sliped the disc in, the generator soon flicking the TV on and keeping it powered for the time being. He moved over and took a seat beside Mila, though he was taking up a spot by the other side of the couch.

Soon the movie was playing, and Mark was soon sinking into the plush material to get cosy.

The movie had some kind of effect on Mila, it calmed her down to such a level that she was comfortable treating this place as though it was her own home. The towel slowly slipped away from her as she sometimes adjusted her position, falling to the floor and leaving her bikini ass on show to the man with the outline of her pussy lips showing.

Resting on her stomach, head on the arm rest, her feet spread out and rested on his legs as she laughed at the film. "I love this film" she said, eyes glued to the screen, oblivious to the loud storm outside and even the man inside the home with her.

"Yeah... it sure is a classic," Mark replied. He managed to glance her way while Mila's attention was so thoroughly focused on the screen, once more able to get a good look at the youthful curves of her body. It was small wonder why she was once voted one of the sexiest women alive, and a mere glimpse of her ass was enough to start getting him a bit hard. His shaft seemed exceedingly large, as even only a touch of hardness was enough to make a generous outline form in the left leg of his trousers.

He focused back on the movie for now, but inwardly he was already pondering another way for them to pass the time.

Stretching some more, her feet found his hard on, yet she didn't know what she was touching. Resting against his groin, his pant covered cock was receiving a footjob from her. "Hahaha" she chuckled at the screen, her dark eyeliner bringing out her eyes and the long black hair down her back looked as soft as ever.

That magnificent small but plump firm ass looked amazing in the bikini bottoms as it eyed him in the face. Mila had no idea the affect she was having on him.

Back
Top Bottom