Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Sword Sister's Adventure (Chaos / Causeway)

Hours went by as she was left alone, allowing her to recover. She would even find a standing stone sink with wish to wash herself, and a variety of clothing although most of it was leather of the reveling and barely covering kind. The room was quiet as was the hallways, she was left alone and it must have seemed odd, but the chance to escape was there, presenting itself to her.

(since I'm setting it up for her to escape I cant think of anything else, please let me know if I can add more. I really hate writing short posts.)

Trembling, Castiana was unable to comprehend why her captors had left her such a reprieve, but decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Stumbling over, she dunked her head in the basin first, trying to break herself of the rape-induced torpor. Once she was awake, she began scrubbing the jizz of her breasts, back, ass and legs. Once she was clean, she reluctantly selected the suit of leather that looked like it would interfere with her combat abilities the least, no matter how revealing it was.

Down one corridor was a squad of dark skinned orc like demons, some with thick tusks, others with a single horn on their head, a mix between European demons and Asian oni's, they were a ferocious bunch with too much muscle, almost no armor and some nasty weapons. They were not tall though. About five feet and a half at average, they were no taller then a human.

Down another corridor stalked shadowy beings in full plate armor, five with matching wavy swords and horned helmets, all sharing one thought pattern.

Down another corridor was a cube of goo, it would eat away material in no time, only living organic material would survive. It's breed specifically for capturing female soldiers alive, the level of lust they experienced was beyond compare.

There were at least four other squads of creatures on the lookout for the escape knight, with promises of using her to fuck for up to two days if they were the first to catch her.

Still delirious from exhaustion brought on by the sexual abuse she had endured, Castiana stumbled down the dark halls of the dungeon fortress, desperately trying to find an escape. She managed to avoid the demon-creatures, but the shadow-warriors quickly found her. Upon seeing them, she balled her hands into fists, glaring at them with tired green eyes that yet had one small spark of defiance still within.

Swords slashed and clothing fell and once again she stood before her captors naked. The shadows waisted no time tossing their swords down and grasping the sword maiden. Up against a wall she was pinned as some of them tossed down their armor as not to damage the human knight. Breasts were squeezed by hands of shadow, and soon their cocks were revealed to her, thick and heavy she soon felt one thrusting into her pussy as she was dropped to the floor, surrounded by solid shadows, one soon finding her mouth to muffle anymore screams.

Back
Top Bottom