Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyris Troy

Planetoid
Cyris is a vampire of centuries of life, he has seen the rise of human civilizations in the middle east, the fall and rise of kingdoms ever since. Since his early life before his turn to darkness he has known love, and for that love he died to be reborn, the pact of darkness he would make would forever curse his bloodline. That same love sacrificed for was lost, but what if he learned that love was never truly gone, that even over centuries a soul would pass on, to be reborn again and again. He uses his power, his wealth, knowledge, to track down the soul of his love, centuries turn as he finds her, loses her, always waiting for that chance to find her just in the right time and place, he hopes to make her his again.

This is a short clip of a roleplay that i have spent over 15 years playing with various partners as Cyris has searched out the love of his (un)life. It is no doubt something that i would enjoy longterm, would like to find a partner that could do IM or skype with maybe some email on the side. Im not a grammar nazi and dont have any requirements except do your best to fit your posts and replies to the scene taking place.

The role im looking to have filled is flexible, your character will be the reborn soul of his lost love, but that doesnt mean you arent your own person, and that doesnt mean your character will automatically love him. He has learned through the centuries that sometimes it just doesnt work out, but when he is around her, when he finds her, its deja vu, he knows her. She would feel that as well.

If you have any questions feel free to msg me and ask, as i said before the intro is a very short clip smashed together of over 15 years of roleplaying Cyris in his quest not only to find the love of his life, but also to span the centuries of his life and adventures as a newly made vampire in a society that feared such beings, up until a modern age that would worship him as a rockstar.

AIM : o0Luriel0o
YIM : xenogear_529
email : Cyristroy@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from all of you interested.

Um..I just started so...I have no clue what I'm doing really, but I like the plot and would like to rp it, if you don't mind, that is..

Cyris Troy said:
Cyris is a vampire of centuries of life, he has seen the rise of human civilizations in the middle east, the fall and rise of kingdoms ever since. Since his early life before his turn to darkness he has known love, and for that love he died to be reborn, the pact of darkness he would make would forever curse his bloodline. That same love sacrificed for was lost, but what if he learned that love was never truly gone, that even over centuries a soul would pass on, to be reborn again and again. He uses his power, his wealth, knowledge, to track down the soul of his love, centuries turn as he finds her, loses her, always waiting for that chance to find her just in the right time and place, he hopes to make her his again.

This is a short clip of a roleplay that i have spent over 15 years playing with various partners as Cyris has searched out the love of his (un)life. It is no doubt something that i would enjoy longterm, would like to find a partner that could do IM or skype with maybe some email on the side. Im not a grammar nazi and dont have any requirements except do your best to fit your posts and replies to the scene taking place.

The role im looking to have filled is flexible, your character will be the reborn soul of his lost love, but that doesnt mean you arent your own person, and that doesnt mean your character will automatically love him. He has learned through the centuries that sometimes it just doesnt work out, but when he is around her, when he finds her, its deja vu, he knows her. She would feel that as well.

If you have any questions feel free to msg me and ask, as i said before the intro is a very short clip smashed together of over 15 years of roleplaying Cyris in his quest not only to find the love of his life, but also to span the centuries of his life and adventures as a newly made vampire in a society that feared such beings, up until a modern age that would worship him as a rockstar.

AIM : o0Luriel0o
YIM : xenogear_529
email : Cyristroy@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from all of you interested.

Hello, I am very interested in your RP idea. I have been searching for something similar for some time now. Are you still interested in building a story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom