Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strauss' Lovely Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'n Strauss

Super-Earth
So. This will probably go through man iterations and get longer and longer each time. For now, shot and to the point will have to work.

I play both long and short term RPs, but I generally stay away from slice-of-life. However, if you can sell me on an sol RP, then more power to you.

Below is a list of my favorite pairings. Which person is which doesn't really matter to me.

vampire/vampire
vampire/human
vampire/lychan
spy/spy
spy/civilian
soldier/civilian
soldier/soldier
sailor/civilian
sailor/sailor
detective/client
detective/prostitute
There are more pairings than just this that I will play

My favorite genres are usually Cyberpunk, sci-fi, steampunk, and post-apocalyptic. However, I do dabble in fantasy and modern fantasy. I've played a few anthros. And as long as it isn't in my hard limits, I'm willing to at least give it a shot.

Current Craving: This falls under Detective/Prostitute. It's more of a cyberpunk, thing. In a city in some undisclosed English speaking country, my character (the detective) character had just moved to the precinct, and just moved to the new city. He happened upon the red light district, as he was curious. It is here that he happens upon your character (the prostitute). He sees her and it's grand for awhile. And then some trouble happens, and somehow yc is involved. And yc turns to mc for help as he's the only one she can trust. And it spirals into a romance from there.

Hard limits include: scat, watersports, vore. Anything else, I'd be open to.

If you findany of this interesting, or if you have any ideas, drop me a PM. I don't bite.... Unless you want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom