Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Fun! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooloovoo

Supernova
Hello there, Thank you for looking at my request. I'm afraid there won't be anything fancy here, just a simple thread of what I'm looking for.

1-2 paragraphs minimal would be appreciated, but more is always nice. Perfect grammar or spelling is not needed however please don't let too many slip. If your interested with anything below please PM me.

Without a Faction - A Star Wars RP
A force user who has tasted both the light and the dark side forges his own way in the universe. He has disowned the Sith and the Jedi, not fully agreeing with either teachings and rules, and thus is shunned from both sides. However he still desires a student to teach, for he knows of powers that the other factions have yet to try.

Royal Magic
A prince and a Princess are bored, their parents ignore them and the servants treat them with kid gloves. So, after explore the castle for a bit they find a secret room filled with magical items and spell, enough to keep them busy for a long time, much to everyone elses dismay. Will they cause mischief, or will they stumble upon more naughty forces in nature?

Change of Heart
Two close siblings happily live together. The sister has fallen in love with her brother but she is shy, polite, and never bold so she hides her feelings, that is until she is attacked and turned into a vampire or succubus. Not only her body was transformed, but also her mind. She is now lustfully, proud, and confident. She no longer has any qualms about seducing her brother.

But I Don't Want to Take Over the World!
So, you have just found out that you are the reincarnated demon lord and must take over the world, what do you do? Well, avoid deststany as long as possible of course! This is what happens to a young man after a very attractive demoness comes along and tries to awaken his inner bad boy. He however is far less thrilled about all this.

More ideas to come! If you have any plots you want to try, please run them by me. Again, PM me if you want to RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom