Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-sexual roleplay loved. Let's go on an amazing literate journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

theycallmemunchkin

Meteorite
So........it might make me a bit strange here, but I love nonsexual writing. Hi, I'm Munchkin and I'm a literary whore. I'm not the greatest writer, but I love getting into character. Check my thread and if you like what you see keep reading.....

For those of you still reading, all two of you, here's the deal-y. It's not hard getting laid. I like my sexual experimentation to be in the real world. But whats harder to do is to let my creative side out, to let my literary wings unfurl in a place I can feel safe. So I'm here. And I would truly like to write with you too if you feel the same way.

Disclaimer: A lot of RP writers have this complex that you must post x amount of words a post, or never have a spelling error. That's not me. Never be afraid to ask a question or worry about using the wrong form of their. Just like what you're doing and be descriptive and I'm going to be happy :)

Rough Plot Settings!:
-Post apoc
-Zombie
-High Fantasy
-Scifi. I know this a big category, but we can either play OC or in an existing universe. I know a bit about most and am willing to learn more if you have a specific one in mind.
-Romance. Because it's still nice. I MIGHT even be willing to bend my nonsexual kink if you tickle the right places just right. But be sure to ask first.
-Drama

I hear you. "But Munchkin! What are your ideas for these!" I like working out the details with my partner. Otherwise I'm just writing with myself, and I can do that all very well on my own. Its the unexpected that comes with writing someone else that makes this so very thrilling.

Play who you want, male, female or 'other'. I'm Bisexual if that matters. Just just make some beautiful adventure together.

Plot Ideas: Coming soon! Please wear a hardhat, area is under construction

-World War 2: I'm playing a partisan in France, you a hardened Allied solider. Would accept help from a girl? What would it take you for to admit that I knew what I was doing. Think Fury or Band of Brothers

-Lesbian RP: Sexual is a possibility! One of us is closested, the other not. What would be the breaking point between us before we admitted that we're not just friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom