Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DELETE

RE: You're a... (Me and Sencreeya.)

The boy opened his eyes and looked around before sitting up a bit. He finally had put some more weight back on as his body started to quickly recover, a bad thing because the rest of the hunters would eventually catch onto this. He looked at lazarus. "Two days?" He sighed. "Fuck...." he swore slightly. "I was really screwed up wasn't I?" He asked. He nodded at the mention of food. "I'd love that... thanks... By the way....Sorry about attacking you... " He said. He moved from bed and sat on the side of it, anxious to start moving again.

Lazarus watched and listened to Damien as he moved to sit on the edge of his bed the younger issuing an apology for his fearful behavior Lazarus go up shaking his head lightly, "No need, you were frightened and trying to protect yourself, its instinct after all." Laz rationalized offering his hand just like on the first day they met, "How steady do you feel? And after you eat, we can do more than sleep and sit, like perhaps giving you a bit of a tour."

((Xd lol omgosh thats funny! Your good~ stupid phones))

Damien nodded and took his hand standing without too much difficulty. "A lot better... " He stretched. "Hungry...My bones hurt, I feel like I need to run a marathon." He said. He followed Laz to the kitchen and sat down and ate enough for 3 human people. Once he was finished he rubbed his tummy and stretched again. "Anywhere I can run?" He asked. He felt the need to run, burn off energy.

Lazarus let a chuckle come when Damien voiced he needed to run, "I would think you could, after being asleep and still for so many days, I almost bet you could outbeat me," He said in a joking way as they went towards the kitchen. Lazarus was really curious however in that playful statement since he knew the underlining truth, how fast was Damien and could the young one win? It was clear that damien knew nothing of what he was....or at least it seemed that way, but he was pretty sure the boy was ignorant on that subject.

After Damien was done eating which was both pleasing and a shocker, Lazaurus thought shortly over his question, "There are many places to run around here, but I have a special one in mind, come." The navy haired vampire led the boy outdoors, a place he had not been for a bit and Iinto a clutter of trees, passed those there was a long trail to a clearing, Laz stopped at the base of the trail and smirked over at Damien, "How about a race?" He challenged magenta eyes going into blue.

Back
Top Bottom