Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paladin's Downfall (Red x Causeway)

It was Iliana who finally freed herself from the tendrils, dissolving into a shadowy mass after deciding she'd had enough. After all, the tentacles had quit fucking her, content to simply fill her with seed... seed which she now had to deal with. "Let go of her, dear," came her voice as she made herself solid again, grunting at the fullness of her stomach. "She's my pet... I've simply let you play with her a while." When the beast gave her a firm squeeze, Iliana hissed. "Now. Don't be greedy... there's nothing but pain, that way."

Slowly, reluctantly, Castiana was released. Her limp form was allowed to slide down to the floor amidst the filthy puddle they'd created together, arms and legs unbound, ass freed of its violator. There was Iliana, standing over her. "Well... you've fucked your way through another beast. Are you content?"

The lady knight slowly, swollenly, dragged herself back to her feet. Her entire body was covered in a foul mixture of cum and milk, and all of her holes as well as her nipples dripped white fluid of some form or another. "Eerrrgggh..." Was all that she could manage to say.

Iliana snickered, sauntering over to her plaything as she did her best to get to her feet. "Ah, dear... you're such a mess. I did warn you, did I not?" The succubus slid up behind her toy, wrapping her arms around her middle and urging her to lean back against her mistress. Eager hands cupped swollen titties, her lips tracing along Castiana's neck. "And this is but one of the first... there are many more like it waiting to fuck you. Does that excite you, pet? It must, seeing as you insist on continuing..."

Defeated, the knight leaned back against the succubus's swollen belly and ample breasts, letting the she-demon have her way with her. More milk leaked out of her swollen titties as Illiana eagerly groped them. "I... I have to continue," she said. "No... no matter what, I can't give up."

Iliana's hands kept up a slow rhythm of squeezing and releasing, massaging Castiana's aching breasts. The sudden pregnancy had done a number on much of her body, and they seemed to be no exception. "Such determination will only find you more depravity, my little fuck toy," purred the demoness. "Of course, I'm starting to think that that's what you're truly after. More drooling cocks for your greedy holes... but, call it what you will."

She sighed, though whether out of resignation or pleasure non could say. " I... I am a Sword... Sister.. I shall lay the wicked... low, and their... blood shall flow freely. They shall taste the... bite of my steel, and drink the cup of my... wrath... I should press on." She looked around for her gear.

"How very rehearsed of you," the succubus remarked dryly, pinching a nipple in response. "You'll go now, then? You don't even look like you could wear your armor properly, let alone fight... and you'd be a miserable fuck right now, to boot. You've hardly got the energy to stand... you'd make a delight for the first grabby beast you stumble across, in this state."

Iliana snickered, rolling a nipple in her fingertips. "Mmmmmmwelllll," she purred against Castiana's ear, the other hand drifting down towards her sex. "If you so wish, perhaps... but you rest, first. I've got to do something about my, ah... predicament," the succubus murmured. "Shall I take you back to my humble abode, then?"

"Yes, I think..." Castiana whimpered, wondering it Iliana was going to make her take care of her "predicament," and a part of her hoping she would

Iliana smiled wide, thick wisps of shadow beginning to coalesce around the two of them. "Mmm, that's a good toy... come, now. Let's retire." The shadows swirled heavily around them, and within moments, the pair had returned to Iliana's little alcove. It was only then that Castiana was released, the succubus' tail running teasingly over her thighs. "You're such a mess, dear. To the bath with you. I believe I'll join you..." With a sexy slink of sashaying hips, the demoness slid into the still-warm waters of the stone basin, waiting for her pet to join her.

Feeling thoroughly dirty, and not believing she'll find much cleanliness in the basin, Castiana descended into the steamy waters anyway. She felt it somewhat relaxing on her previously stretched belly.

"Do... do you want me to help you with your predicament?"

Iliana slid into the waters up to the curve of her rear, preparing to submerge herself for a time. However, as Castiana entered the water, she offered up her "services". The demoness turned her eyes on the knight, a devilish look in her eyes. "Mm, why do I get the feeling you've been eager to ask that?" A wide smile saw her leaning over against the stone at the basin's edge, lifting her tail and spreading her legs just above the water's edge. "Come, pet... feast on me."

"It... it is because you have... corrupted my flesh," Castiana said, kneeling down in the warm water in front of the demoness's ass. She then spread the purple cheeks apart, revealing the tightly, still tightly, puckered hole, clogged by some thick, glue-like goo. She then began licking at it in an attempt to dislodge it.

"Mmmmm, maybe I have," she said in a slow, sultry purr. "But, you didn't exactly resist..." She crossed her arms and rested her chin on them, a smile spreading on her face as she heard Castiana moving through the water behind her. Instant service. What a good pet she'd found! Her tail slithered almost possessively around the knight as she set to work, a husky groan escaping her throat. Slowly but surely, Castiana worked through that thick goo... and her reward once she got there would be a steady trickle of the beast's cum, all for her.

"How does this feel?" Castiana asked, as she licked away the goo. She was rewarded as a small white bead appeared in the middle of the star-shaped pucker, before rapidly growing and trickling down Iliana's taint and channeling through her slit. Pressing both fingers into the flesh on either side of the succubus's anus, she pulled them apart, further stretching open the tight sphincter to allow the high-pressure cream filling to gush out.

"Exquisite," purred the succubus. "You've got a bright future with me, pet, so long as you keep up like that..." Then began the slow trickle of creamy tentacle-beast cum, leaking out of her and dribbling down her cunt and thighs. Then came the fingers, and the stretching, and what might have gotten a mortal woman to cry out in pain made Iliana coo in delight. "Ahhh yesssss... just like that, pet. Do well, and perhaps I'll reward you in turn..."

The sword sister then slid first two fingers, then four, two from each hand, into the demoness's anus. She pulled them apart in a square-shape, trying to get the cum to flow as powerfully as she could, as it squirted out onto her cleavage.

A human woman likely would have screamed in pain at what Castiana was doing, but Iliana was a being that was built for such things. Even so, she gave a long, low moan, somewhere between lust and relief. The cum went from a trickle to a sloppy mess, gushing out in steady gouts onto Castiana's tits while, slowly but surely, the succubus' belly shrank. The demoness actually quivered, her tail slithering tight around the knight's waist. "Ahh... yessss..."

"Feel better now?" Castiana asked, as the cum continued to gush forth from the succubus's butt and drench her tits, as she continued to try to pull and stretch the anus ever wider.

"Mm... sooo much better," she purred. "Our - ah! - mutual friend got a little... overzealous." Castiana was rewarded with plenty of cum for her efforts, while a hand slid back to seek out the knight's hair. A tug there, as well as a pull from the tail, brought her a bit closer. "Busy little fingers... don't forget to give me a kiss." The tail, wrapped firmly around her waist, slid its end down between her thighs and toyed with her pussy.

Feeling the fingers in her hair, Castiana leaned in, placing her lips in between the demon's butt cheeks and kissing her hole, not so tightly puckered at the moment. Her throat bulged outwards as she swallowed the secondhand cum, her tongue darting inside and running over the inner walls. She moaned and spread her legs more as the tail's tip started teasing her damp pussy.

Iliana's eyes fluttered softly at the sensation, teeth worrying at her bottom lip. The knight - if she could truly be called such, after how far she'd already fallen - was learning her new place quite well. Lips and tongue teased the succubus' hole in ways that dragged lewd little moans out of her, made her shiver across her body. Castiana was fed the remnants of the beast's cum, which she so greedily sucked down as she pleasured her mistress. All the while, that sneaky tail was having its way with her eager cunt. What had started as a simple tease now resulted in the end of it slipping itself up inside of her, giving her a good little fuck to think about.

Castiana's eyes fluttered back, and she rolled her head back, thinking long and hard about the good little fuck that Illiana's tail was giving her. It was like the succubus's tail was shaped perfectly for pleasuring the sword sister's pussy. Her stomach was filled with the monstrous cream that had previously filled Illiana.

Iliana looked plenty peaceful, relaxing after the rough treatment they'd both received at the hands of their previous lover. Her puckered hole still quivered and dripped with the beast's creamy seed, though Castiana had done a great deal to relieve her mistress' pain, her belly having returned at last to its natural state. Even now, as the succubus relaxed, her tail rewarded her pet quite nicely. The end of it was very busily fucking Castiana, driving in and out of her sex in long, firm strokes that stretched her walls and filled her to the brim. Slowly but surely, Iliana let herself sink down into the water, the tail curled about Castiana's waist dragging her gently over to sit on the succubus' knee. "Mm, now there's a good pet... enjoying your reward?" Long fingers pinched softly at a nipple, twisting and rolling it as she reveled in the water's warmth. "You're a quick learner. Soon, maybe you'll learn not to run off."

Back
Top Bottom