Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paladin's Downfall (Red x Causeway)

The blade... snapped. Right in the center of the weapon, the ancient, rusted pits of the blade decided, all at once, they'd had quite enough. With a crack like the breaking of bone, the blade shattered. Furious, Cassius saw fit to begin hacking at her inelegantly with the broken end, drawing at least one long, thin scratch down the center of her breastplate but unable to get the necessary force to pierce. His claw came up in a jab... and then, all at once, he stopped.

There was a screech of pain that echoed madly in the stony depths as the burn began. Golden light began to consume him, the gods forcibly burning away his corruption. Black smoke curdled thick and heavy around him, his corrupted flesh billowing away in the divine light's wake. It would render him pure, cast the demons out of him for one last moments of his existence. What the gods would do with the crumpled soul of the man he'd once been was for them and them alone to know. One last great burst of light... and in it, she'd see a man. A muscular, well built man, naked as the ancient plate fell away. Perhaps even handsome. It mattered no longer. For just that brief moment, he looked ecstatic. Free. The blaze consumed him moments later, leaving nothing but blackened bones to clatter at her feet. It was done.

Castiana planted her polearm in the ground, and kneeled before it, catching her breath and saying a prayer for mercy for Cassius's soul. Then she stood once more.

"Well?" she said to the darkness. "Was that the evil you intended to overtake me? I bet you thought that tiny one would put his tongue betwixt my nethers."

The dark swirled around the knight, wrapping itself around her in something of a tender embrace. She'd find herself gifted with a whiff of Iliana's honeyed cunt, her tattooed titties tingling at the proximity. "Those? Oh, no. Those were little better than the mage, hm? You've but met the minions, pet. Minions of darker things. Though, I'll admit, I'd have loved to see what sweet Cassius might have done to you... a shame you've sent him off to his gods. You know he was like you, once?" A mischievous, unseen finger flicked at her clit. "All holy naivete... with a cock like a stallion." Another little flick from the formless succubus, her voice a sensual purr in the black around her at the memory of her time with the now dead knight. "He went mad down here, I'm sad to say, once I sucked the god-loving out of him. Like you, he wouldn't stay with me. Like you, he pressed on into the darkness. I'd say he's thanking you, wherever he's gone now."

She did snicker, however. "Bah, the little one... a slimy shit. I might have enjoyed seeing him take you, for a time. But, no... your cunt is for my tongue alone, dear." A long, luscious lick. "Go, then. Find their masters. Their sanctum waits... and I think they'd love to play with you."

"It matters not," Castiana said, though there were tiny cracks appearing in her haughty facade. Not that she would admit to it. She shuddered at the pink tongue's lick. "I will dispatch their masters swiftly enough. For I am a Sword Sister.. I shall lay the wicked low, and their blood shall flow freely. They shall taste the bite of my steel, and drink the cup of my wrath."

With that, she headed further into the cave.

Iliana was more than perceptive to the subtle shifts that the knight would have sooner kept hidden, but she said nothing. Let the sister find her own way. No glory awaited her, not in the long run. Only defeat, only depravity, only submission. One final little lick, and a sultry giggle echoed around Castiana. "Oh, fine. Go forth, pet, claim your prize. I'll be watching..." With that, she was left alone. Never truly alone, but there was silence, at least. Down the knight went, seeking ever greater depths.

She marched along, the tunnel she'd chosen slowly but surely bottoming out rather than delving deeper. As it flattened, she might note that her feet no longer clomped with the sound of steel on stone, but a gentle, spongy, moist squish. Corrupt flesh, pulsing beneath her boots and lining the entirety of the tunnel. Then, of course, in the dark just beyond her light... a wriggling, teeming mass. One she'd need to get closer to if she were to investigate.

Castiana hissed in disgust as she approached the growth. "What unholy madness is this?" she said, poking the wriggling mass with her pollaxe.

She'd find several long tendrils, the ends of which wriggling while the bulk of them reached on back into the dark. The writhed almost peacefully, until the knight disturbed them. As her axe poked into the mess, they seemed to react rather quickly. Stiffening as if in distress, their movements ceased for the briefest moment. Then, in a flurry of activity, three of them wrapped up and around the poleaxe, attempting to yank the thing away from her. She had angered something in the darkness, it seemed.

Thinking quickly, Castiana drew her sword, and hacked away at the tentacles grasping at her weapon. Once she had freed it, she retreated back a reasonably safe distance.

Iliana watched in silent amusement as the knight freed her bound weapon, sword hacking flesh with some ease. Simple enough, it might have seemed, though it was not to be so. Where the blade sliced off the ends of those long tendrils, there was a sudden mad flailing of pain, yes... and then, from the stumps, new ones grew. Two to three new endings from each wound. They surged towards her now, seeking to grab hold of her sword arm, as well as other limbs. Danger was officially at hand.

The more she cut, the worse the situation got. The continuously cut stubs of the previous tendrils began to sprout more and more fresh ends with devastating efficiency, creeping toward her. Three had become six, six had become eighteen, and eighteen was rapidly becoming greater still. Whatever the number, she'd quickly find that they were beginning to encroach upon her, winding around forearms and thighs even as she hacked away. A proper grip was beginning to form on her limbs... one that tugged.

Castiana's sword was ripped from her hands, as the tentacles began dragging her into their midst. She neither bothered to cry out or fight back, as she knew what was to come.

Indeed, that damnable sword of hers had to be taken if anything was to be done. As those small growths blossomed into full-blown limbs of their own, what had started as a handful of tendrils became a sea of writhing flesh. Iliana watched with no small amusement as she was robbed of the mighty blade, and the end began. She was quickly overwhelmed and bound from head to toe, slick flesh looping tight around her to pin her arms to her sides, her legs together, leaving little of her uncovered. She'd hit the floor hard, being hauled off into the darkness.

"Well, I did warn her," sighed the succubus with a roll of her eyes, plucking up the blade. Better to keep it handy, at least, for when her pet inevitably tried again.

Indeed, regardless of what happened to her next, Castiana would be back at it. The knight was still unsure why the holy runes on her weapons had not burned through the tentacles as they had the minion's flesh, but right now that was hardly the top focus on her mind. In fact, her face was practically glowing red with the thoughts of how these tentacles would ravish her, filling her body from every entrance...

Her womanhood betrayed her, as the illicit thoughts drew forth moisture from her puffy netherlips.

Iliana knew well that her pet was a strong willed one. It did get her into a great many amusing situations. It was why she made sure to stop by and politely pluck the poleaxe from the embrace of the tendrils, stashing it away with the recovered sword. Oh, no, she'd certainly not be giving it BACK to Castiana. That wasn't the fun part, not by any means. No, the fun was watching what would come next. However, even as the knight got dragged towards her next trial, Iliana noted something that made her laugh, the sound echoing in the dark. "Oh, now this IS delicious, pet. Wet, are you? Hah! Oh, dear Castiana... at least that will make it easier for you." The succubus stood over her as she was dragged, though Castiana might not be able to see; there was no rhyme or reason in the way the tendrils wound around her, and much of her eyesight was blocked right off.

Slowly, surely, they unwound from her... but this was only when she was brought into the teeming mass that made up the central bulk of whatever monstrosity had ensnared her.

"Your foul influence corrupting my body, no doubt," Castiana said as she was brought to the creature's bulk. "Well, now what?" She addressed the tentacles. "I'm sure that bitch Illiana has trained you in how to ravish a woman..."

Was she impatient?

"Oh, pet. You'd like to think that, wouldn't you," she mused. "Maybe you're simply learning. After all... what sort of life is a celibate one, anyhow? Not one worth living," the succubus crooned. She stood visible now, watching with undisguised interest as her pet was dragged into a more workable position. Then, as she challenged the beasts, another laugh tore from her mistress. "Will you listen to that?! Such an impatient little slut..." Indeed, the tendrils began tugging roughly at armor, plucking away bits of steel one at a time. "It's true, I may have vacationed down here a few times... he's an eager little beast, I'll give him that." She'd find that even steel didn't keep it back for long. Bits of discarded armor littered the floor, and plenty began to wind around her limbs, lifting her off of the floor and holding her spread-eagle in the air as others began to slither around her. "Aw... he likes you."

"I have... I had no interest in such things before you took me!" she said as she was lifted up, and her armor slowly peeled away, falling to the floor with wet squishes against the meat moss. She quickly found herself nude and suspended spread-eagle by the tentacles, their phallic tips slithering around her. She was blushing profusely, her heart hammering so hard it caused her breasts to jiggle, and panting like a bitch in heat.

A single drop of sweat and femme juice dripped out of her slit and fell upon one of the tentacles.

"Or, or. Perhaps it was what you wanted all along... and I just helped you find it," teased the succubus, in a blatant attempt to toy with the knight's words. "Ah, but I'm tired of semantics. There's a show to watch, after all..." With a snap of her fingers and a gesture towards her feet, a dozen of the tendrils created a pleasant little seat for the demoness, just a few feet away from Castiana. She wouldn't be missing out on this.

With her naked at last, it was time to go to work. Her torso had been laid quite bare, and while several began to crawl over her flat stomach, another with plenty of clear intent began to slither up towards her nethers. With one single thrust, it buried itself scandalously deep inside of her, diving deep before beginning to piston itself within her.

"Ohhh..." Castiana gasped, and hissed as the tentacles slithered over her toned, flat abdomen. Her eyes then focused on the single tentacle that was swaying between her legs, like a cobra being charmed. It slowly and deliberately lined itself up with her cooch, then with an exaggerated buildup dived inside.

"OOOOGGGGH~!!!" Castiana shouted, throwing her head back, her mouth forming a perfect "O" and her eyes bulging out. Her pubic mons visibly bulged from the size, force and depth of the penetration. She begun to pant heavily as it started fucking her. "Oh, goddess... it feels so strange..."

She was filled from below in a single thrust, the tentacle beginning to do exactly what she'd dared it to do: Fuck her silly. It plowed in and out of her, taking her for all it was worth. Even as that one had its wild way with her, however, Iliana took note of another moving amidst the mass, one with a good deal more purpose than its current one, and she chuckled. "Oh, dear me... I'd say he really does like you," she said with a soft, tittering laugh. While that one lay in wait, Castiana's open mouth proved an easy target. A tendril looped itself possessively around her neck, the end of it slithering up along her cheek before pressing its way into her mouth and diving into her throat. There was no tenderness in the beast, especially not as it began to fuck her mouth.

"WAIT~! WHAT DOES THAT MEA- URRRK~!" Castiana made a pained, choked gag as the tentacle was forced down her throat. Her throat visibily bulged almost an inch visible from the outside as the abomination began to fully face fuck her. She continued to gag and choke, her hands alternating between fingers splayed and curled fists as both tentacles entered and exited her in the same rhythm. Her legs spasmed, and drool leaked out the sides of her mouth, and femme juices leaked out from between her splayed netherlips, dripping excessively on the floor where the fleshy growth absorbed it thirstily.

The tentacles forming Illiana's chair began to squirm friskily.

Iliana grinned at the knight, watching as she was quite nicely spit-roasted between two tendrils. "You'll find out, dear. Fear not, I'll be there to help you through it when the time comes," she purred, letting the mystery hang in the air. While Castiana's body was rocked from above and below by the firm thrusts of the beast, others began to explore her almost curiously, slithering along thighs and tits, probing between the cheeks of her ass with silken touches. One generous breast found itself a customer, a tentacle coiling tenderly around the base and giving her a good, hard squeeze that fell into a rhythm along with those that fucked her.

The succubus had been little more than an enthusiastic watcher up until that point. However, what had been her chair began to writhe and squirm, tendrils of flesh snaking out over her form. "Hah! Ahh, goodness... you two truly were made for one another! Greedy little things, the both of you."

"Mmmmmph~! MMMMPHH~!!!! GRRRRRRK~!!!" Her eyes twisted in their sockets as the silken tendril probed between her ass cheeks, sliding through the crack and tender flesh within. Her titty was enveloped and squeezed like a stress ball, making squishing sounds in time with the wet squelching sounds that the tentacles spearing her holes and spit-roasting her made.

The tendrils around the succubus knew better than to attempt to restrain the demoness. For one, it was a futile endeavor, and for another, totally unnecessary. And so, the tentacles remained as a chair for her, save for one small change; A pair of them grabbed onto her purple ass cheeks and spread them apart, while another reached up to her pink, puckered hole, and pushed its way inside.

Whether she was making noises of protest or pleasure was difficult to discern. The tentacle in her mouth did a fine job of gagging her as it slithered between her lips and into her throat, fucking her in time with the one that speared her so perfectly between the thighs. It was all very rhythmic, seeing as it was but one creature doing the work. Even the tentacle curling teasingly against the pucker of her ass did so in time with the others, though its struggles to enter the tight space were its own entirely.

Iliana sat and watched with a smile on her face, looking for all the world like a queen on her thrown. Elegant, poised, and... "Ah! Ohh, look at you!" Her cheeks darkened with a blush, a lusty grin spreading on her lips. "Ohhh, but you're a wicked thing, aren't you? Has it really been so long since my last visit?" She wriggled her hips in delight, assisting the tendril in further entering her. "Do what you will... you know I like it when you take control, dear."

Back
Top Bottom