Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paladin's Downfall (Red x Causeway)

She wanted to reward the knight for her obedience, though she also believed that perhaps it was better to let her linger at the edge for a time. Make her truly work for her release... and it would be all the more powerful when it did arrive. Besides, she'd been a troublesome little bitch to start. Maybe a little denial, for a bit, would teach her a lesson. "Mmhmmhmmmm... not just yet, pet," she murmured against her clit before gently backing off of it. "I think you owe me a little more, first... don't you?" Iliana quivered softly as her ass was teased, the tight pucker working with Castiana's finger while the paladin cried out her lusts against the lips of her sex. A finger poked almost boredly at her clit, her tail lightly pumping in and out of her ass rather than simply wriggling. A slow, gentle fucking while the succubus slowly rose up, coming to sit herself right on Castiana's face rather than attend her pet. "Mistress gets hers first... you must learn that."

Castiana was sweating now, as much from the frustration of being denied release as anything else. But her innate sense of honor was still intact, having been drilled into her for years. "Yes," she gasped, "Must attend our superiors first..."

She redoubled her efforts, attacking Iliana's clit with her tongue in desparation. She slid her index finger into the demon's ass, along side her middle finger, and pumped rapidly into the hungry orifice. She realised she wasn't getting far enough.

An idea crossed her mind. A twisted, perverse idea she would've recoiled from mere moments ago, but now the burning need in her nethers outweighed anything else. Grasping both buttcheeks in her hands, she slightly turned Iliana's hips downward, bringing the demon's puckered butthole into range of her tongue, which then hesitantly prodded it.

Iliana sat triumphantly on her knees, fingers toying with her own nipples while Castiana gasped her affirmative down below. Her hungry little mouth and tongue worked her cunt as if her life depended on it, a second digit joining in the fingering of her ass. A vigorous piston motion in and out of her rear caused her to gasp aloud to the cavern ceiling, rocking her hips on the paladin's face. "Ahh... hah... a fine start," she purred, her cunt sopping wet from the continued attention of her tongue. "You're learning quickly..." she purred, running a hand tenderly through Castiana's golden hair.

Then things changed. The sword sister began to tongue her ass, and Iliana jumped in surprise. "Ah! Ohh, my pet... you're becoming quite the little pervert," she moaned, grabbing a fistful of her hair and forcing her face right into her rear. "I think I'll keep you..."

The sword sister would later be repulsed by being referred to as a "pervert," though she would admit it is an accurate term. Her tongue alternates between circling around the puckered rim, and pushing into it, forcing its way deeper and deeper inside. This was helped by Iliana pushing her face deeper into her buttcrack.

Meanwhile, Castiana reached around the demon's thighs, and begun to finger her vagina, rubbing her clit with her thumb and prodding at her slit with her index and middle finger.

She needn't worry about her future repulsion. Iliana would fuck the shame out of her over time. Iliana, and a long parade of horrors that waited for a sweet, luscious human woman to violate. The succubus wouldn't worry about letting her pet stray; she'd always come back in the end. Right now, however, that wasn't her concern. Her concern was with the hot little tongue that seemed unable to decide whether to simply lick her ass or dive inside. Every little swish of tongue got a moan of delight out of her, the repeated probes inside making her body go rigid for a moment, then relax against her face. Then came the sweet fingers, playing with her pussy with what little experience the lovely knight had with a woman's body. She didn't disappoint. The clit was teased, her honeyed sex was fingered, and she moaned with wanton ecstasy while she writhed atop her plaything.

"Ahh... ah! Ah, pet, you are a jewel," she said in a breathless, husky drawl. "Oh, just a bit more... just a bit more, and you can have yours," she hissed, keeping a good, firm grip on her hair.

Castiana begun to pay careful attention to what each motion of her tongue did to Iliana, and decided to push in as far as possible, pull out, and push back in again in as rapid a pace as she could manage. She also made sure that her fingers were pushing in at the same time.

The succubus had experienced all manner of pleasures, far beyond what any mere mortal could hope to offer. Yet that didn't mean she was immune to such things. Oh no; whether it was the attentions a many-tentacled beast from the void between dimensions, or the inexperienced tongue of an increasingly desperate human woman, pleasure was pleasure and it was what she lived for. With Castiana's tongue exploring the tight pucker between her voluptuous cheeks, and her fingers plunging with lustful need into her drooling pussy. Her entire body began to rock in a sensual motion from head to knees, slowly riding Castiana's face. Her breaths increased in pitch and frequency, moans tearing from her with regular abandon.

She made no effort to hold back. The orgasm ripped through her with the force of a hot blade through snow, her thighs clenching tight around the knight's head as she began to quiver all over. A long, luscious cry of pure ecstasy was unleashed, her cunt pulsing and clenching madly around her fingers as the sword sister was treated to a sudden flow of sweetness from the honeyed depths of her slit. Iliana was a greedy thing, too. She forced the knight to keep up her work, licking and fingering throughout her climax, her tail more or less fucking her while it writhed and flailed inside of her. The ride lasted for some time, until she rested light as air atop her prize. "Mmmm... you've done well," she whispered breathlessly towards the sky, releasing Castiana's hair at last. "Very, very well, pet... you ought to be proud..."

Castiana continued to grip onto the succubus's cheeks, even while she had her orgasm, and afterwards. Now, she positively dripped with need. "Thank you, mistress..."

Iliana panted lustfully, skin shimmering with a light sheen of sweat as pleasure coursed through every inch of her. "My good pet... my sweet slut," she breathed. Her hands reached down, toying with Castiana's tits, which laid perfectly between her thighs. Fingers pinched roughly at her nipples, twisting and rolling and teasing the stiff peaks without mercy. "You're quite welcome, dear. Now, just relax... your mistress will take care of you."

That was all the warning she got before Iliana practically lunged forward. Hot, sultry breaths ghosted over the flushed skin of the knight's cunt, the end of her tongue only just brushing the clit. "Mmm... I want you to beg for release. Beg for me... swear yourself to me, pet." One long, slow lick of that forked tongue graced the lips of her sex. "Then, and only then, will I let you cum."

"Uunnggh~... Unnff... Ahhh..." Castiana moaned freely now, her inhibitions removed. "I am yours, now," she gasped, both her entrances spasming, one from tongue the other tail. "Now please, release me!"

The knight was reduced to a pile of quivering lust beneath her, willing to do or say anything in that moment to get what she wanted. There was no hesitance in her. A complete, delicious submission to the whims of her mistress. The power she held over Castiana was downright intoxicating. "Oooh, very good... see? I told you, you'd learn quickly." With that, she dove right in. The sword sister's pussy was turned into a feast for fingers, tongue and lips, and Iliana unleashed a primal moan against the sopping lips. That damnably skilled tongue curled and squeezed around the clit while fingers sought her insides, seeking out every sensitive little nook and cranny within her. All the while, the tail that had been writhing in her had taken up a steady motion, beginning to fuck her more than simply teasing. It was time for the knight to cum.

And cum the sword sister did. Her eyes squeezed shut, she threw her head back, and gave one long, trilling scream, as her legs shook. Fluids spilled forth from her puffy, quivering pussy, and her asshole rapidly alternated from clenching and relaxing. This orgasm lasted over a minute thanks to the demon's mastery of pleasure, and she never took a breath.

Iliana didn't let up for a second during the whole of her climax. Her eruption was coaxed right along by mouth and hands, and by a steady fucking from her tail. The fluids of her arousal were lapped up hungrily, until at last the knight was reduced to a breathless pile of ecstasy beneath her. "Mmm... exquisite," she purred, words disappearing right into Castiana's pussy until the succubus rose at last. Her tail slowly dislodged itself from her ass as Iliana turned to face her, sitting on her hips. Grinning, she pressed a finger to each of her pet's taut nipples, the digit growing hot for a brief moment. What followed was a painful little series of motions and twinges, leaving something quite permanent with Castiana. A short series of runes - even the shape of them spoke of dark, sensual things - began to inscribe itself around each tit like a small, black tattoo. Iliana's own mark. "There... now you are marked as mine." The tendrils that had held her legs so snugly in place for the duration of what had started as a rape slowly loosed themselves, vanishing into nothing. Now there was only the succubus, sitting atop her and letting her hands roam shamelessly. "You are bound to me, dear, as I am to you... no matter where you stray, I'll always be with you."

Castiana purred as she came off her orgasm, feeling the warm, snakelike tongue caressing her vagina. Never before had she experienced so much pleasure before in her lifetime. As she heard her new mistress whisper into her pussy, she realized she had been claimed by a demon.

When the succubus turned around, she glared at her for a second, before said demon put her fingers on her nipples. As said purple fingers heated up, she cried out in pain, her eyes squeezing shut, tears leaking out. When she opened her eyes, she grabbed her tits and angled them upwards, examining them. She recognized the dark writings inscribed on her flesh, and the sensual depravities they described. "I am defiled..." She gasped, and even as her legs were released she simply laid there in catatonic horror, letting the purple demon feel her up.

Indeed, she was very much claimed. It hadn't taken much... all Iliana needed was to be invited in. As it happened, she was quite persuasive when it came to such matters. Castiana had been brought to the edge and forced to choose... and, as so many before her had, she'd chosen with her cunt. Iliana looked down over her, a sultry smile on those soft lips. Slowly, the paladin was realizing exactly what had happened, and was coming to terms with it. Well, maybe not coming to terms... but she was figuring it out, anyhow. Her lovely new titty tattoos officially marked her, and would serve as a way for the demoness to come for her whenever she wished.

The succubus sat straddled across her torso, fingers idly playing with the knight's nipples. "Oh, pet... come now. It's not so bad. You've given yourself to me, and now you can stay with me forever." Slowly, steadily, Iliana dismounted, laying at Castiana's side and draping herself over her pet's body while her tail coiled possessively around her. "Forget your old life... your struggles. What good were they, anyhow? Stay with me, and know only pleasure. Going any further in this place will only make things worse for you, you know..."

Castiana slapped her tail away. "I cannot, I will not abandon my quest. I will destroy the evils that dwell in this mountain or perish trying. If you wish to... Keep your new pet, you will help me in my quest. I will need my weapons and armor."

The tail flitted away, the succubus frowning. "Someone thinks she's all high and mighty, all of a sudden..." She sighed, running hands from tits to hip and back again. "Oh, pet. My dear, sweet, naive little slut. There's nothing for you in this mountain. You'll lose yourself long before you find what you seek... there are far fouler things in this mountain than orcs, you know." She sighed then, stretching and rising, at last leaving Castiana on the bed. "If you wish to play the fool, however... I will allow it." She smiled devilishly. "No doubt it will be amusing to watch other things fuck you, at the very least... perhaps we'll arrange ourselves a little threesome, hm?"

With that, she left the small dwelling, seeming to evaporate in a wisp of smoke as she entered the shadows. She was gone for a time, though not a terribly long one. Her return was prompt indeed. At the foot of the bed was dropped a heavy burlap sack containing everything she'd lost. The undergarments, of course, had been torn beyond repair, but the steel was quite intact. Meanwhile, Iliana was licking a mess of pearly fluid from her fingers as if it were sweet sugar. It was suddenly quite clear how she'd convinced the orc to give up his shinies. "My gift to you, dear Castiana. I do wish you'd reconsider... but you'll have plenty of time to rethink your decision, I think."

"I am... I may now be a slut, but I am still an honorable slut. If I cannot prevail I will at least die knowing I won't be stuck as your slut the rest of my life." Castiana grimaced as she looked over the torn undergarments. "I am glad you were able to get some action, then. I hope my... Myriad fuckings will amuse you." She straps on the armor, belts on her sword, and takes up her pollaxe.

Iliana smirked slyly at the knight, chuckling darkly. "Ah, my dear. You think death is your fate, do you?" She watched Castiana dress, starting over towards her but not interfering. "There's no death for you... not down here. Especially while I'm around. You don't truly think I'd let my favorite toy be slain, do you?" A big smile, then. "Go, sweet pet. Go do what you think you must do. Know that I'll be right by your side." The succubus leaned in then, snatching Castiana's lips in a deep, tongue-filled kiss before evaporating into the dark.

It was time to move on.

Castiana briefly closed her eyes as the sweet lips of the demoness caressed hers, feeling a tingling in her marked titties. But then, she was alone once more. "I am a sword sister," she said, "and I will lay the wicked low." Reciting the Litany of Resolution, she headed out into the caves.

There was something like the tittering laughter of a ghost, faraway and faint in her ears as she attempted to renew her vows. The woman was indeed not at all alone. Off into the caves Castiana went, quite spared the wrath of orcs for now. They didn't often venture much deeper in than they had to. As a consequence, however, she'd find that it was quite dark indeed as she pressed on; this tunnel was largely unlit. With little more than the rumbling of the mountain to guide her way further into the depths, it was slow going indeed... but at least, for the first time in a good while, she was making progress.

In time, however, she'd hear footsteps. Footfalls that sounded almost... human?

The darkness was deep, this was true. The sword sister did not come unprepared, however; chanting the Litany of Light brought forth a golden halo which rested upon her form, banishing the shadows.

Castiana didn't get her hopes up. There could easily be wicked humans in this mountain; it drew all sorts of evil to it. However, the footsteps did not necessarily have to be from a wicked man. She raised her pollaxe, ready for anything...

What approached did indeed seem to be a man. Draped in a dark cloak, his face hidden by a hood that obscured most of his features. What little she could see was woefully pale... as if he'd not left this place in a long, long time. Slowly but surely, he marched towards her, seeming to be in something of a daze. There was something... not quite right about him. His body bulged weirdly beneath the cloak in ways that just seemed wrong, and his movements were stiffer than they ought to have been. One thing was for certain, though: He was coming right for her.

The sword sister raised her pollaxe defensively, setting her feet in a side, imposing stance. "You there, halt!" She said, her voice carrying just as much authority as it did before she arrived. "Come no closer, before you state your name and intentions!"

The breath rasped in his throat, head tilting up slowly as he approached. His face was pale and drawn... but his eyes. The eyes were the most striking feature. Solid black, seeming as though they swallowed the light she bore. "Lay down your arms," came the hiss from between his lips. "It will go much easier for you if you surrender..." A glance would reveal something. On the side of his face, a marking. Curvy, black runes etched into the flesh, though not terribly similar to the ones she wore on her nipples. Demon touched, yes, but... in far different ways than herself.

Back
Top Bottom