Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paladin's Downfall (Red x Causeway)

While she worked to rid herself of whatever excess seed she could - no small feat - she was watched curiously. Eyes in the dark, roving with interest over her flesh. The paladin could do much, much better than a filthy gaggle of orcs... of that, her new watcher was certain.

The orcs left her among the cages, unguarded and unwatched. She was their plaything, their toy, not a security threat by any means. Life in the village returned quite to normal. While the past hour or so could have easily been labeled as traumatic for Castiana, the orcs seemed to hardly care. Such things were normal in their lives. They would come back to her later, if they so chose, to have another go at her holes for a quick nut, but other than that she would be more or less left alone. Perhaps they'd even feed her at some point, if they were so inclined.

The hours dragged on, and soon enough, night settled in. Not that one could tell, considering they were inside of a cave, but many orcs had taken to their beds, which was as good an indicator as any. While the village outside of the cage grew quiet, the sword sister might note a new figure approaching her post. Tall and long legged, clad in a tattered cloak and hood. A feminine face peered out from beneath the dark hood, though only her eyes were visible above the cut of a dark cloth. "We haven't got long. Can you move?"

Castiana struggles to her feet, bowlegged and shaking. "I... yes, I can move." She stood back, waiting for her savior to take whatever action she intended to.

"Good," came the hushed reply, dark eyes watching the poor paladin struggle to find footing. "We'll need to move quickly... but I can get you away from the orcs, at the very least." Those eyes settled on the crude iron lock to her cage, and the woman clicked her tongue. Orc metalwork was only suitable for orc use... it was shoddy at best. With a flick of her wrist, the lock became white hot in a matter of seconds, melting into slag at the foot of the cage. With that, the door was pulled open, and the woman offered Castiana a hand. "Quickly, with me. I can conceal us for a time, but there are fouler things than orcs that might spot us."

Castiana follows close behind her, with no choice but to trust this mysterious stranger at this juncture. The only alternative is to remain with the orcs, which was not an option.

The stranger said nothing more, calling upon the shadows for sanctuary. A field of darkness leapt from her hand and encircled the women, concealing the pair from sight. Outside parties would be quite unable to detect them for a time. Sticking close to Castiana, the mage - she was making no efforts to hide her magical talents, after all - led the woman away from the village, urging her back into one of the tunnels. This place was scantly populated by orcs moving through the tunnel, and all manner of dark creatures the warlocks had taken to summoning, but even they thinned out in time. It was in this tunnel that a small, tight opening was visible in the rocks, and that was where the paladin was led.

Down into the dark they traveled, where no orcs or demons seemed to lie in wait. With the tightness of the squeeze between the rocks that led to this place, no orcs ever bothered to venture. "My own little sanctuary in hell," the mage commented lightly. "It'll do for the time being. I'm actually quite well set up, with all the things I've conjured..." The cave opened up into a room that seemed to be hewn from the dark stone, complete with a bed of furs laid out across one flat plane of rock, and a bath full of simmering waters. "Forgive me for assuming, but I'm guessing you'd like a chance to wash up?"

Castiana was... a bit nervous. Yes, this mysterious stranger had aided her in her darkest hour, and for that she was grateful. But for what purpose? She was here, in this terrible, hellish place by herself, and obviously had been for some time. And even more damningly, she was a witch.

Her order condemned magic, as a mysterious and unclean power, and did not allow their members to study it. They also advised against associating with its practitioners lightly, warning that those who used it rarely operated without some form of agenda. Far better to rely on the miracles of priests than the incantations of a sorcerer.

But there were no priests in this place, and this woman was her only ally. "Yes," the sword sister said, "I would like that very much." She shuddered as she stepped into the simmering water. "I am Castiana. Pardon my asking, but what is your name?"

The woman's motivations were her own, clearly. Exactly what any woman would be doing this far into a den of foulness other than running away was rife for suspicion indeed. However, here she was, and here she was clearly remaining. Green eyes watched the sword sister intently, not leaving her for even a moment as she stepped into the water. Finally, now that they were in the safety of the woman's sanctuary, such as it was, the hood came down, as did the mask of cloth. A pale, pretty face was revealed, with long features and full, pouty lips. It was all framed by a head of dark, silken hair that had been bound tight in the back, but was now free to fall about her shoulders.

"I'm Iliana. A pleasure to meet you, Castiana... if only it were under better circumstances, hm?" She sat near the pit full of delightfully hot water, watching the other woman's every move. "Dare I ask what brings you to a place such as this? The orcs haven't brought back a woman in a long while... I thought perhaps the warnings had finally sunk in."

Castiana began cupping water and pouring it over her breasts, causing the white, sticky mess to begin flowing off of it. Likewise, she washed orc spunk out of her long, golden hair. "I came to avenge my former mistress, Lady Tiadora, who had been slain by one of the orc warlords who lives in this mountain."

Of course, by mistress, Castiana meant nothing more than Tiadora was her immediate superior and mentor amongst the Sword Sisterhood. She was, in fact, completely unaware of any sexual connotations of the word, having up until now lived a very sheltered life.

Iliana watched as a river of hot water and thick seed flowed down over the curve of her breasts, softly licking plump lips as the blonde woman spoke. "A mistress, hm? She must have treated you very well indeed, to earn such vengeance in her name." She smiled brightly then, seeming intrigued at the idea. "Was she good to you, then? Lovely as you are, I can only imagine..."

"Oh, quite," Castiana said, wringing her hair out. "Firm, but fair. She never hesitated to use the rod, but the ministrations her lips were gentle. I grieved deeply, my breast heaving, when I learned of her death."

Iliana's cheeks flushed ever so subtly at the sword sister's words, a smile on her lips as her eyes roved over the other woman. "Ah, of course. Nothing quite so good as a gentle tongue and a firm cane for obedience," she mused, taking some mental notes. "I'm quite certain your next mistress will know to do the same... whatever it takes to keep one such as yourself in line, after all."

"I suppose. There are many amongst the order who feel that I am too stubborn and willful, which was why I was often paired with a more experienced sister to bring me into line. I suppose they were correct; I most certainly grabbed more than I could swallow this time."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll learn your place soon enough. This little journey of yours should be quite the learning experience. Though you ought to have brought a few sisters... I'd have loved to meet a few more just like you." Iliana turned away from her then, seeming to work on the brewing of tea. A strong, herbal scent filled the air. "Given the circumstances, I'd say you swallowed what you were given quite well. Many women would have broken under the attentions of so many orcs... yet here you are. All you need is a renewed sense of purpose. Maybe a bit of tender, loving care."

"Might I ask what brought you here?" Castiana asked, groaning as she used her fingers to try to scrub out her anus, at last cleaning out the last of the orc sperm still lodged in there.

Iliana paused at that, then returned to the boiling kettle. "Research, mostly. These orcs have summoned some foul things, if you hadn't noticed. I'm looking to find just what makes them tick." A smile crept to her lips then. "There's much to be learned from the creatures of the dark... even you could stand to learn a thing or two. Perhaps you will." Her eyes danced mischievously at that, pouring some of her tea into a small wooden cup before setting it at the rim of the pool. "Drink up. It'll relax you a bit... take some of the edge off."

"Do not delve so greedily into the secrets of dark creatures," Castiana said, taking the cup. She eyed its contents warily, recalling that tea may be more than just a beverage if made by a sorceress. Ultimately, though, she decided that if this Iliana wished her harm, she was in no position to resist. "You may not like what you find."

She chuckled coolly, shaking her head down at the pretty knight. "There's plenty of good to be learned from the dark," the mage said with some amusement. She was a holy warrior, of course... the knight had no use for her schools of magic. "Some of it I think even you'd like. You might find a great deal to like, indeed." The tea was offered before she poured some of her own, enjoying a deep swallow of the herbal brew. Of course, it would have no effect on her... but the sword sister, should she begin to drink, might find herself feeling just a tad woozy.

"If there was anything of worth, it wouldn't be- ohhh..." Castiana clutched her stomach, stumbling forward. "I... I think I may need a rest..."

Iliana's lips broke into a great smile, quite happy to see the tea's effect. "You've certainly earned a rest," she agreed. "Come, let's get you out of there... best we dry your skin and get you to bed for a while." A hand was offered down, her other clutching a fluffy looking towel. Once she'd helped Castiana out of the water, she began running the towel over her flesh, getting her first taste of touching the sword sister. "You're an absolute delight..."

Castiana accepted the hand, leaning against Iliana for support as the sorceress wiped her off. The soft towel gently dabbed her body, its fluff brushing up against the sword sister's sensitive nipples, causing them to swell up. "I thank you... I think..."

The towel seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time at her nipples, as well as dabbing lightly between her thighs and on her rear. Even so, once she was quite dry, the towel was simply replaced with gentle, caressing fingers, her flesh covered by little more than the sorceress' hungry gaze. "Oh, you're most welcome, dear... come, lay down. Rest." A hand on her ass guided her towards the bed. Iliana was getting quite free with her touches... after all, with the dark, potent drugs flowing through the sweet paladin's veins, she was quite able to do as she wished.

If Castiana were still lucid, she would be most put off by this behavior. As it is, she's only... mildly perturbed. "Okay... You are acting very strangely, I think...."

"Am I?" Of course she was. The knight would feel the pressure of a light squeeze on her ass moments before she was ushered down onto the bed. A light cup of the breast, a flick of one stiffened nipple. "Sleep... you need rest for what is to come." The sorceress loomed over the sword sister, her expression one of wanton lust. Indeed, Castiana had quite a time ahead of her.

The naked sword sister crawled into the bed, curling up in the blankets and turning her back to the sorceress. Perhaps an unwise gesture, but Castiana did not like the way Iliana was looking at her...

Iliana watched the lovely woman curl up in the bed, smirking at her naked back. Her heavy cloak was shrugged off, the robes beneath it quickly shed. There wasn't a stitch of underwear to speak of on her body. She was all smooth, creamy skin with curves to die for. Stiff nipples stood out from a generous bust, her face flushed as she looked down on her prize. Slowly, steadily, she eased herself down onto the bed of furs, slipping with no effort to speak of into the blankets covering the sword sister. She'd feel an arm encircle her, pulling her back against Iliana's sinfully soft frame while lips sought her ear. "For warmth," she said simply. "Sleep well, pet..."

Back
Top Bottom