Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

She groans at his efforts, his advances. Her nipples ache, throb, and then warm under his touch and mouth. “You make me….feel so good,” she whispers to barely able to open her eyes it seems. His mouth was so close to her own. So close she could feel his breath in fact. “My name. You called me….by my name,” she grins. “I gave it to….your biggest….rival. He..hates..you. He wants..you out of..business. So I helped. We signed a..contract..for my..new..job. I start..Monday..Sir.”

He sighs as she answers "Aww... Now that's not nice baby doll..." He watches her a moment again, not touching her. "You want to leave... you never want to feel like this again..." Then he grins "But I guess I also owe you... Once he opens those files... He'll be ruined..." He leans closer and finally gives her a soft kiss "Do you still want to leave me Anastasia..." He smirks at how just hearing him say her name makes her melt, it was clear her body wanted him, and her mind was starting to fall as well. "Or do you want to stay with me..." He kisses her deeply as the toy starts up once more, he still stops her from laying down.

She grinned at his touch, his kiss. “I sent the files….to a remote….printer. The blueprints….were going to….print. Not store.” She lulled back once more before coming to rest again. Her eyes focused on him. “No….Sir. I don’t….want to leave, but I have to. What you….did to me….was wrong. I have to keep….telling my brain that. It feels so….good. I don’t want to….hate you. I want you to keep….making me feel good. I’m so wet….now Sir. So wet.” She pushes her tongue deep into his mouth as he kisses her. She’s not holding back anything. Breaking the kiss she begs him. “Call my….name again. It makes my clit….ache. It make me….want you more….Sir.”

He pulls from their kiss and smirks at her, "It still won't work baby doll... The files were encrypted the moment they left my system without clearance..." He looks at her, again not using her name to make her wait. "As for what I did to you... Are you going to tell me you don't enjoy it... You return to my office everyday... Knowing what I'm going to do... Even misbehaving, knowing I'll punish you..." He tips her chin up and makes her look at him. "You know I won't let you leave... You belong to me Anastasia... And once your friend realizes he can't read the files... You'll have no where to go..." He kisses her forehead and smirks "Show me how much you want to stay..." He reaches around and frees her hands, then moves to sit in his chair again, his cock out and hard again. "Come here Anastasia..." He smirks and runs his hand over his own cock to tease her.

“I didn’t….enjoy it. Not the….first time.” She grins at him, weakly. “I did….every time….after though. The way you….touch me. How you feel….inside me.” Her face contorts, and she appears to be pouting. “I just want….to get….the better of you and….get away from you because….because I hate myself….for liking what you do….to me. I hate….how my body reacts to you. I hate….that I love how good….you make me feel, but I want it! I want more of it! I try to fight it! I try so hard!” His warm fingers force her to look at him, and she melts. His words lost among her own emotions briefly. ‘I have no place to go. Show him how much I want to stay.’ She rubs her wrists in front of her body while looking at him sitting there in his chair. His cock a rock hard rod protruding up from his body. Her clit tingled as she thought about how good it would feel inside her, but she remembered how he had enjoyed her tits wrapped around him. She began to disrobe, tossing her clothing aside. She moved slowly, as if she were drunk, but once naked, she crawled over to him and rested on her knees. Pressing her breasts together, she began to glide them over his cock. “Do you like Sir?”

He smirks down at her and reaches behind him, taking the lube from the top drawer "I do... I'm pleased you remembered Anastasia..." He pours a little lube between her breasts "I want you to use your tongue as well..." He smiles at her and gives little grunts and groans as she continues, giving soft commands of faster or harder. He leans back in his chair and moans slightly "Nnn... Are you enjoying that..." He glances at her, he notices her slowing down and taking her time, but he also saw her hips bucking softy, the toy was on again.

She smiles as he calls her name. To her it’s as arousing as his hands on her breasts, his fingertips teasing her nipples, and his tongue licking her clit. She rubs her breasts up and down along his length. Her tongue laps out at the tip of his member. As she pushes her breasts down, she takes the entire tip into her warm mouth. In unison she performs this dance with her body and him. “Yes Sir,” she pants to him. “I am enjoying.” Her hips lift, and she grinds slightly until the toy falls silent once more. Once it does, she speeds her efforts up concentrating more on him. Her eyes look up to his before she looks down once more tasting his member.

"Nnn... Good girl..." He looks down at her and smiles "You belong to me Anastasia... I won't let you leave..." He moans again and grips her hair slightly, thrusting into her mouth quickly for a few moments before pulling her off him "Open your mouth!..." Once she does, he thrusts between her breasts again before soon cumming onto her face and tongue, he then lets her go and leans back in the chair, panting. "Mmm... Very good Anastasia..." After a few minutes he pulls her up into his lap, her straddling him, he has her rock against him as the toy come to life again, starring at her "You wanna cum Anastasia..." He watches her, licking and nipping her breasts as she rocks slowly, "Stay with me Anastasia... And I'll make you cum..." He keeps her rocking as the toy quiets again, still watching her, "Like you never have before..." He pulls her down and kisses her roughly.

“Yes Sir.” She was far gone, yes, but Anastasia would not have agreed with him had she not truly felt that way. She did want to stay with him, to forget that first day. She wanted to think of it as a doorway that lead her to him. Had he not taken control, she would have never gone for him. Her interests in him were purely business. She couldn’t see past papers, computer, and forms to see the beauty in not only being with a man like him but also in belonging to him. With her guard down, she could see it, and she wanted it. His cum sprayed her face, and as soon as he let go of her, she began to trace her finger all over her face licking it clean. Her groans signifying just how tasty he was and how happy he had made her. She floated up to him nearly. His lap felt warm and inviting. The toy came to life, and she moaned grinding once more. “Yes Sir. I wanna cum. Please. Help me cum Sir.” Even when the hum and movement of the toy stops, she feels his hands guiding her. “Yes Sir. I belong to you. I want to belong to you. I’ll stay.”

He pulls from the kiss as the toy starts again, panting lightly "But you know you're still being punished my little doll..." He cups her cheek and rubs it softly, "But i have a feeling you won't mind your punishment too much..." He helps her stand, then fixes himself and also stands "Follow me..." He takes her hand and leads her to his attached bathroom, he leaves her standing by the door and goes to the small closet across the room, soon pulling out a box shaped device and sets it on the ground, it was large enough for her to sit on. "This is your punishment... You will be riding this for the remainder of the day... starting at low and turning up slowly every 10 minutes..." He holds up another dildo with tickler and soon attached it to the machine "Come here..." He takes her hand as she comes closer and then opens the panties, removing them slowly, then removing the toy once it turns off again. "This has gotten you plenty ready for this... Sit down and get comfortable... You'll be there for a few hours..." He watches her slowly do as told, the drug still running strong and leaves the bathroom, but soon returns with a video camera and tripod. "You are going to do something else for me..." He sets the camera up to face her, "Once the sybian is on, you will tell the camera how it feels, how it makes you feel... and how you feel about me..." He moves closer again to help cuff her legs to the side of the sybian and her hands to the front, to help support her as the day goes on. "I will not be returning until the end of the day... Alright Anastasia?" He tips her chin up and kisses her before moving away and turning the machine on, the controls way out of her reach and preprogrammed to turn up every ten minutes like he had said, he then turns the camera on and leaves, his bathroom also soundproof.

“Yes Sir.” Punished. The thought scared her and yet excited her at the same time. Anastasia was already wet, and her a swollen mess between her legs. She wanted relief, and it seemed he wasn’t going to give her any. She stood, her legs shaky, but it was what he wanted her to do. She followed him, watching, curious, and as he set the box down, she inspected it. At his beckon, she moved over to him, taking his hand. The panites off, the toy removed, she took her place on the device looking up at him. Making herself comfortable, feeling the new toys deep within her, bigger, stretching her more so, she groans satsifed with the new feeling. “Yes Sir,” she nods her eyes no fixed on the camera before her. He seemed to be moving in slow motion, a blur almost as his words filled her ears. She shows no resistance as he cuffs her in place. In fact, she leans forward aiding him in cuffing her wrists. “Yes Sir.” It registered with her ‘the end of the day.’ She thought, ‘that is such a long time away.’ His mouth was warm, and then the device came to life. She lunged forward slightly, stunned. Looking up, the camera lens before her, it looks huge. “I….I love the way this feels. So full. My clit hurts Sir. I wanna cum so badly. Can I please cum? I’m going to. I’ll take whatever punishment you give me for it. I have to cum!” She stops speaking to the camera to unleash a torrent of moans and screams. “I love how you make me feel Sir. I want more. Please Sir, just keep touching me. Keep calling my name. I melt when you do. I want to be yours Sir. Your doll. Fuck! I’m gonna cum!” Her face flushes as her body is rocked with her climax. She nearly falls limp as the pleasure takes her over. “Can I be yours Sir? Please say you’ll keep me Sir. I want you. I want to stay with you.”

About half way through her day, Anastasia began to become more aware of where she was. As her eyes cleared, the haze over her mind gone, she began to pull on the cuffs hard. "What the....Get me out of here! I know you're near by! Get me out of here! Now! This is...." She stopped as she saw the camera. 'The sick man is either watching me or recording me.' She swallowed looking into the lens. "You listen here. You let me go. Now. NOW ! Do you hear me?"

Atoshi wasn't even in his office when she started to come out of her drug induced fog, he was down the hall in a meeting with his department heads. The stolen plans had bin 'found' in the hands of a competitor, although they weren't legible, they had his company logo all over them. He had tried to rat out Anastasia, saying she sent them to him, but he stood up for her and said she was a loyal hard working employee and had already been cleared. The meeting was to talk about starting work on the now returned and patented plans, it was around lunch time when he returned to his office and ordered his food, he sat to eat, watching the bathroom door, wondering how she was doing, but not entering the room. Once lunch was done he cleans up and continues with his daily business, answering questions about Anastasia's whereabouts with 'I've sent her on an errand... She'll be back later...' And left it at that.

Towards the end of the day, several hours after he'd 'locked' her up, he gets a bottle of water and slowly enters the bathroom, his main office doors locked. He looks down at her and smirks "Enjoy your punishment Anastasia..." Speaking her name to get her attention.

By the time her opened the door, she was covered in sweat, barely able to support her body’s weight on her arms. She trembled from head toe as her body had been consumed by orgasm after orgasm. It felt like as soon as one would end the next one was already coming at her. Her name from his lips drew her attention. She looked up to him as she was hunched over. “A-Atoshi. Please. Let. Me. Go. I can’t….I can’t take this.” Her eyes were just as wet as her sex was. Each time she reached her climax, it felt stronger than the last. In frustration she had sobbed into the very machine she was bound to. “Please. Just let me go. I can’t….it hurts I’ve cum so much. Please. I beg you.” Behind those shiny eyes of hers’ there was a clear anger. It was contained by her exhaustion, but it was still clearly there.

He smirks and turns the camera off, then moves to the controls, slowly turning it off. "I did say until the end of the day... Your punishment is complete..." He gently removes her arms and legs from the machine, catching her as she falls against him, he sits her against the wall and moves to the bathtub, it was a full bathroom for when he stayed late. "You also don't have to worry about my competitor... He was caught with our stolen papers... It's funny... He tried to pin it on you... But I told the police you were a loyal employee and had already been cleared..." She now owed him for keeping her out of jail, he glances at her and starts to run the water, making it nice and hot to sooth her sore muscles. "Think you can stay awake long enough... Or should I join you..." He gently picks her up and slowly eases her into the warm water, helping her sit up and adding some massage oil to the water. "Call if you need help..." He steps away and moves te camera to film her again before leaving the bathroom, keeping the door half open.

Her limbs ache as he frees her. Being cuffed all day, fighting against for them half of the time she was restrained had taken it’s toll on her. Surprisingly she felt comfort slumped against his body. Inhaling deeply, taking in his scent, she smiled slightly. As he spoke, she held her breath for a moment. Fear of facing the repercussions gripped her at first, but he had rescued her. ‘What? Why would he do that? So that I would be in debt to him? I owe him now.’ Her eyes slowly close as the realization sets in, and she now knows she belongs to him more than ever now. Opening her eyes quickly, she shakes her head. “No. I’ll be fine. Sir. I can stay awake.” Groaning as he picks her up, the sounds only increase as her tired, strained muscles sink into the warm water. A thin layer of steam emanating from the water as the smell from the oils fills her nose. In her peripheral vision she sees him with the camera. Anastasia doesn’t want to look directly at him. ‘I can’t believe this. I don’t remember what I said to that camera, and I know he filmed me. Why else would he have it there? He had to. Right? Why would he want more footage of me? He’s already got plenty. He’s going to make my life even more hell now. ‘ She sighed as she scooped up water and began to bathe her arms. ‘But it did feel….good. Yeah,” she smiled slightly. ‘It did feel good, and he rescued me. He was so strong and powerful carrying me, holding me. He smelled so nice. He felt so warm.’ She squirmed a bit in the water, rubbing her thighs together. The tender muscles ached deliciously. ‘No! Stop this! You have to….’ She rubbed her forehead. “I can’t think. I need to think. I need to go home. I need some time to myself to sort this out. Yeah. That’s what I need. I need to think more about this and not just go with my body and what feels good. He wants me to do that. He wants me to just go with what feels good, and I can not do that. It’s wrong to let him make me feel that good. He is my boss. It’s all so wrong.”

He let her relax for a good 45 minutes before returning, he turns the camera off and sits on the edge of the tub, she looked relaxed, almost asleep. He smirks, he was silent entering the bathroom, he reaches his hand into the water and slowly runs his fingers up her thighs and over her stomach, then up further to softly cup her breast, he then massages and kneeds it, rubbing her nipple gently until she opens her eyes. Once she does, he pulls his hand away and smiles at her, she did look more then half asleep, the scented oil did its job, relaxing her completely. "Ready to go home..." At her slow nod he starts to drain the tub and carefully helps her up, dries her in a large fluffy towel, that smells so much like him, and then lifts her. "Just relax... I'll have you home soon..." He holds her close, popping the camera from the tripod and putting it in his pocket as he walks by, he wraps the towel almost completely around her, leaving only her face free to rest against his chest. He leaves through the conference room and down the back stairs a few flights before getting on the elevator, he even hums softly to keep her calm, once in the parking lot he opens his car and lays her across the back seat. Then gets in and starts it up, he tuned the radio to soft lullaby type music and started home, but not to hers.

About an hour later he pulls into his driveway, he called ahead and had everything ready, lights turned out, his bedroom cleaned and the bed turned down, none of the staff were allowed to speak until he was in his room with the door locked, not wanting her to hear strange voices. He gently lifts her from the car and smiles at her tired eyes "Almost there Anastasia..." He kisses her softly and carries her inside, a servant parking his car once her was inside, he slowly walks up the stairs to his room and walks in, a maid closing the door begin him and locking it from the outside. He lays her down on the bed and slowly removes the towel, after that he starts to massage her legs and arms slowly, after a few moments her gently spreads her legs and starts another massage, his tongue on her pussy. He runs his hands up her sides and gently grips her breasts, his tongue lightly flicking and licking her overly sensitive clit, he massages and rubs her breasts, once her moans start, he speeds up his tongue and adds suckling to his actions.

Anastasia allows the warm water to relax her. The smells from the oil were intoxicating. Leaning back in the tub, her head resting near the edge, she closes her eyes. Her body drifting, floating, muscles easing from their strain, she began to be consumed by sleep. Her mind clouds with dreams. First they were of work. That had been such a comforting thing to her for so long. Then, as a haze thickened, she saw him, felt his touch on her body. Her lips parted as her breathing picked up. In her dream, everything was perfect. They were on a soft bed, surrounded by white sheets in a dimly lit room. His touch was soft and gentle ignighting a flame within her. In her dream she was free to enjoy him fully, and she did. Her sex wet, spreading her legs for him, groaning out at his touch, begging him to keep going all the while calling him Sir. Her dream seemed so real to her. His touch didn’t attract her attention at first. It wasn’t until in her dreams his hands were on her thighs, and she felt her breasts being kneading that she opened her eyes. He looked so handsome, so caring, next to her. She nods at his question. ‘Home. Yeah. Home. That’s good. Must go home. Need to rest. Need to think.’ The towel was the softest thing she had ever felt. He dried her body with such a caring, gentle touch, as if she were a priceless item that he wanted to keep safe. There was no way she would be able to walk. She was grateful for his strong arms carrying her. Her head resting against him made it difficult not to fall asleep in his arms. Once he placed her in the car though, she lost that battle. She and sleep met. Perhaps it was the soft music or the lull of the car. Maybe it was the smooth ride. Whatever it was, it was all she needed to fall fast asleep.

Anastasia stirred as he lifted her from the car. Still half asleep, she nuzzled into him as he began to take her inside. The kiss, her name, It was just a blur to her. She wasn’t even sure it was a dream or real. The next thing she clearly felt was the rush of air touching her body as she was exposed. Beyond that, she slowly opened her eyes as his tongue touched her clit. He was between her spread legs tasting her. “Wh-What are you….doing….Sir. Don’t….” she tossed her head back and forth slowly. “Stop….Don’t….stop…Sir.” She gripped the sheet tightly. His hands on her breasts rose and fell as her chest heaved.

He glances up at her as he continued, slowly, then quickly, he didn't plan on teasing at all tonight, she was going to get exactly what she wanted. He also wasn't going to give her a minute to clear her head, it would be pleasure until she passed out, he was going to love her, so her what it would be like if she gave herself to him, let him own her. He pinches her nipples lightly before holding her thighs again and spreading them wider almost fucking her with his tongue, his nose rubbing her clit in tight little circles as he does, he keeps this up and also begings to work his clothes off, not even stopping with she cums, keeping her going until he's finally bare. "No teasing tonight Anastasia..." He kisses her quickly and lifts her leg, sliding into her and starting a rough, but slow pace. "You be long to me Anastasia..." He slowly begins to speed up, licking along her ear and whispering her name softly now and then, he can feel her tremble each time he does. "Anastasia... Anastasia... Look at me Anastasia..." He nuzzles her cheek until she opens her foggy eyes, she looks almost drunk when he says her name, "Look at me... I wanna watch you cum Anastasia..." He picks up slightly again, staring at her and panting slightly, giving a soft grunt with each thrust into her.

Anastasia groans out as his fingertips close around her nipples. Her body seemed over sensitized, and every touch, every breath on her skin was felt deeply. His tongue slipping inside warm pussy, his nose rubbing her swollen clit, and his hands on her body. Her thighs ached, and her nipples were rock hard. She bucked into his mouth groaning out to him. “Don’t….stop. I’m gonna….cum. I’m gonna….cum!” As she spoke, lifting her body up, pushing his face upwards with her, she gushed, pouring her nectar out for him. Settling back down, she shivered, reveling in the feelings he was showering her with. “No….teasing….Sir. No….teasing. I belong….to you Sir,” she screamed out feeling him fill her. She pulled at the sheets before wrapping her arms around his body. It took all her focus to look into his eyes. “Yes….Sir. I wanna cum again. Make me cum. Fuck me hard until I cum Sir. Please.” Her hips moving in the sensual rhythm he had created. Every thrust his body pressing against her clit. Everything about him, about this moment was driving her wild. His eyes seemed to draw her in. ‘Is this….a dream? He feels so good….inside me.’ She lifted up kissing his mouth before whispering to him, “Take me. Claim me….Sir.”

He stares at her and thrusts harder, holding her hip and her gaze, "That's right... You're mine Anastasia..." He grunts out, he kisses her again, and stares at her as he thrusts deep and fills her, "Cum for me Anastasia... Nnn..." He moans and continues to thrust into her as she grips him tight in her own orgasm, he was still hard and didn't plan on stopping. "Mmm... Such a tight little doll I have..." He sits up and pushes her knees to her chest, pulling out almost completely and trusting back in hard "And you're gonna be my perfect little doll..." He thrusts hard and rubs her clit quickly, keepin her orgasm going "Following my orders... And being rewarded..." He pulls out and leans over he, still rubbing her clit "You like being rewarded..." He thrusts back in, with her bent almost in half as he thrusts into her even harder, grunting "Nnnn... Keep cumming Anastasia... Just for me..." He thrust deep again as he fills we once more.

“Yes Sir.” Her voice sounding as though she were about to cry as his member worked deeper and deeper inside her. “Yours’! Sir!” Anastasia smirked warmly as he spoke. His body was plunging into her hers’, and his words were soothing. Able to kiss her own knees, she felt his cock in new ways, touching her in new ways, pressing further into her cervix. It was a dull ache, and she was curious. What would if feel like to be broken through? “Yes Sir. Your doll. Following orders. Your orders. “ She didn’t repeat back to him the part about rewards. Honestly, she didn’t care if she got rewards. All she wanted was what she had right now. Him. All of him in fact. Her face tightened. “I’m cumming Sir!” She didn’t look away from him. She knew he wanted her to look at him, and she wanted him to see the effect he was having on her within her eyes. “Please keep rubbing, keep fucking me, I….”she leaned her head into the pillow groaning out to him. “Please Sir. Let me stay with you.”

"You have no choice..." He grins down at her and pulls out, laying her flat again before spreading her legs wide. "I own you remember... Anastasia...." He holds her legs wide and thrusts back into her once again, thrusting as deep as he can "Every little grunt groan or moan that comes from your mouth... Is my doing... I make you feel this way..." He thrusts harder, staring at her, "You don't say a word without my say so... You're my little doll, I pull your strings..." He thrusts faster, after two climaxes already he was getting close, "Nnn... I'm gonna fill you again... And again... As many times as I want... Nnn!" He thrusts deeper still and cums hard, filling her yet again.

Anastasia can only scream out as he fills her. He's showing her no mercy, and her body reacts immediately. "Yes Sir! I'm your doll! You pull the strings!" She stares into eyes seeing the intent. He's almost burning a hole through her. She could feel her own climax coming, and she knew he was close as well. His member twitched and throbbed deep within her. Feeling all of this about to boil over, out of control, she calls out to him. "I am yours'! You! Own! Me!" The last words leave her mouth, and her pussy floods around him. She feels the last of her energy along with it, and the last thing she remembered, the last thing she saw was him.

He pants hard and stares at her until her eyes flutter closed, only then does he pull out and lay we down, he gently covers her and gets up to go shower. Once in the bathroom he turns on the hot water and moves to the sink to brush his teeth while he waits, once done he gets in and showers off before shutting it off and heading back to bed. He gets in and pulls her closer, pulling the covers over her and soon falling asleep, his maid will not open the door the next morning without his say so he sleeps soundly.

Anastasia doesn't dream that night. Her body, and her mind, were both exhausted. It was the most sound sleep she had had in a long time. Subconsciously during the night she would snuggle up to him, a warm smile on her face. She could feel his breath on her face and body. It was the most peaceful she had been in a while.

The next morning, the sun peered through slowly, further warming her face. Her eyes slowly opened. Anastasia squinted allowing the light to slowly filter in. She reached up rubbing her eyes, shifting slightly, as she realized she wasn't in her bed at home. She scanned the bed. The size, the color of the sheets, it was all wrong. Then her surroundings. 'This isn't my bedroom. This doesn't look like a hotel either. I didn't check into one anyway. Then where am I?' She turned looking over and nearly gasped seeing him. 'I'm in his bed. I'm at his home. How did this happen? I have to get out of here without waking him.' She swallowed hard, and steadied her breathing, before slowly starting to slide from the bed. Her eyes stayed on him, watching for any sign of movement from him. She would have halted had he even stirred. Her body slips through the expensive sheets with ease, and her bare feet lightly touch the floor. She makes no sound as she moves towards the door and turns the knob. Much to her horror, it's locked. 'No. This can't be. There has to be a lock.' Her hands search for one, but she quickly finds there is not one. 'It's locked from the outside. How do I get out of here? The window.' Her eyes dart over to it. 'I hope I'm on the ground floor.' She walks slowly, but swiftly, over to it. The morning hasn't warmed the glass yet, and as her eyes gaze down, she sees she is not on the ground floor. 'I can't jump out the window. I'm trapped here. Stuck. Maybe I can get back in bed and pretend to be asleep until he wakes. Maybe he'll leave the door open.' She looks over to him wondering what else she could do. Would he wake soon?

Back
Top Bottom