Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

He looks down at her, unimpressed, "You've never done this before... Have you..." He reaches into the small bag from before and pulls out a small tube of lube, he opens it and squeezes some onto her breasts and his cock. "If you ever want to impress me Miss Dewitt... You better do a bit more studying..." He sets the tube on his desk and covers her hands with his, pressing her breasts tighter around his cock. "Like this..." He showers her how to move her hands and squeeze her breasts against him. "Nnn... That's it..." He leans back and relaxes again, watching her "You're a fast learner..." He gives her a slight grin and moans softly, then leans his head back to enjoy, giving her soft commands every now and then like "Faster... Slower... Harder". He moans again as there is a knock on his door and suddenly cums all over her face, he pants a moment before hitting the intercom "One moment..." He looks at her then fixes his pants and stands "Stay there..." He goes to the door and accepts her lunch "Thank you..." He again closes and locks the door, returning to his seat once again, "Your lunch... Eat quickly, I owe you a reward..." He smirks at her and hands her a towel and her lunch.

Nodding her head no, she lets him know he’s got her figured out. Studying, watching every move he makes, she watches as he gets the lube, applies it, and then begins to train her. ‘How can a man get off on this when he’s got a woman’s sex right there to use as well?’ It was a question she almost voice out of geniue curiosity, but so far he had not given her the impression he would be willing to discuss much with her. She listens to every instruction, every order given by him, feeling his cock react. ‘Soon. He’ll be cumming soon.’ It was a double edge sword to her. He would be cumming meaning she had did her part, but in doing her part, his cum would be on her body. A thought that nearly brought up her breakfast. The knock turned her attention slightly to the door, and his cum sprayed her face. She released him, jerking back, landing on her bottom as her feet pushed her back just a bit. It was out of shock really. Her shaky hands almost touching the vile substance on her face. She catches the towel nodding, rubbing her face. “No need for a reward. Just lunch and back to work if that is alright with you. Sir.” There was no anger or hate in her voice this time. She was far too stunned by his actions to apply any. She simply wanted to grab her food and leave.

He grins and turns in his chair slightly "No... It's not alright... You will eat, then return to my desk..." He glances at her "Again... I don't remember telling you, you could speak... You just earned a reward, do you want another punishment already..." He then turns to her and sets her lunch on his desk, taking her arm and pulling her up onto her knees again, bringing her closer to his face. "I have high hopes for you... I hope you don't disappoint for much longer..." He takes a clean towel and wets it with his water bottle, then slowly wipes her breasts clean, while staring right at her, he gives her nipple a slight pinch as he pulls away. "Eat... Before it gets cold... You may return to your seat..." He turns back to his desk and opens a file, again ignoring her.

He was a confusing man. One minute he's giving her orders, paying attention to her body, her every word. The next he's ignoring her, working away, as if she's not even there. She found it a shock that she was actually a little angry at the fact that he was ignoring her. 'You bring me in here, do all of this to me, and then ignore me? Do you want me or not?' She took her seat across from him, reaching for her lunch, with her eyes fixed to him. The curiosity became too much for her. "Do you want me here or not? My presence is not on that computer screen. It seems you only want me in this space, this office with you. Is that correct? You are a very confusing man Sir. I can't make any sense of you. No disrespect intended," she quickly added before taking a bite of her sandwich.

He glances at her, starring a few moments while she speaks, then looks back at his work, ignoring her again, or so it seems. Once she was close to finishing her lunch, he stood up and moves to his bookshelf across the room, once she sets her things down and was starting to redress, ignor him, he struck. He moves up behind her and ties the blindfold over her eyes again "Be still!" He almost growls into her ear from behind her, holding her wrists as she tries to fight him off "It seems my Pet hasn't learned her lesson just yet..." He helps her stand up and uses his tie to secure her arms behind her back "I think it's time for a lesson..." Ignoring her protests, he moves her to his office chair and sits her down, he reaches into te bag of toys and pulls out a ball gag "Pets should be seen... Not heard..." When she goes to scream again, he fixes the ball in her mouth and around her was, locking it. "You're gonna get a punishment... And a reward my sweet..." He lets her sit there as he clean off his desk, then lays her on it, he holds her down and spreads her legs. "Close them... It's twice the punishment..."

She was placing all her trash into the bag, almost ready to throw it all away when he moved quickly upon her. “What the,” she began as everything went dark, and she felt him holding her firmly. It was a combination of standing because he urged her to and because she wanted to run away even though she knew she wouldn’t be able to get away. “Lesson? I did say no disrespect intended. How am I gonna learn anything about you if I can’t speak to you,” she asks him as he places her in the chair. Unable to see, unable to remove the blindfold, she relies on her hearing. The computer being moved, the calendar, a cup containing pens and pencils, even the bag of trash were slowly, one by one moved. “You have to….” Her words were cut short by the ball gag going into her mouth. Despite thrashing her head around, he still managed to secure the device to her head. She could do nothing, and she flinched when he picked her up placing her on the hard surface. Her first reaction was to fight against him, trying to close her legs, but he gave her an ominous warning. Swallowing hard, she slowly opens her legs to him. ‘What in the fuck are you going to do now? This isn’t some fucked up movie where a grey tie is gonna get me hot.’ She squirmed slightly on the desk awaiting whatever it was he meant by punishment and a reward.

Atoshi looks at her, spread out on his desk and grins, he pulls her top open again then works her skirt up and her panties off. "When alone with me... You answer Yes Sir, or No Sir... Only... Only when I speak to you... And nothing else..." He picks up the toy bag and pulls out the Gspot vibrator again, he moves to the end of his desk and leans closer, licking and teasing her clit just like he did before, for about a minute, before pulling away. "When you behave, I'll reward you..." He turns the toy on to medium again and slowly pumps it into her, lightly teasing her Gspot. "Misbehave... And you're punished..." He rubs his hand along her thigh before smacking as close to her ass as he can. "Reward..." He leans back down and suckles her clit as he teases her G with the toy, "Punishment..." He smacks her again on the other side. "You deside..." He continues this pattern for several minutes, always stopping before she cums, then stopping completely once he's hit each side 6 times, rubbing between each slap to ease the sting. He looks at her, he could see her pussy twitching and her trying to gasp around the gag, he sets the toy down and moves closer, "Not a word... Remember..." He slowly works the gag off, allowing her to catch her breath.

Her face reddens, and she wants to scream as he exposes her body. Such humiliation at the hands of the man who took her so brutally just the day, and she has no choice but to suffer it. Finally the words sink in. ‘Yes Sir. No Sir. Nothing else.’ Her mind was becoming conditioned, like a dogs’. Her knees bend slightly as her legs twitch at the touch of his tongue. It was unexpected, and yet, it felt nice. She was shocked at just how nice she thought it was. ‘Misbehave….punished.’ She nodded as the words were burned into her mind through his voice and actions. “Behave….reward.’ He never allowed her to cum, and her body was so close, wanting it, craving it, needing it, but his skilled mouth knew exactly when to stop. The torture of pain and pleasure coupled with denial was driving her insane. Only the sound of his voice soothed her. When he removed the gag, she drew in several deep breaths through her open lips. ‘More,’ she thought. She wanted to tell him, but his words were so etched in her mind. ‘Not a word, but I’m allowed to reply yes Sir or no Sir. That’s only when he speaks to you though. Keep your mouth shut. Maybe, just maybe, he’ll let you cum. Wait. No. You don’t want this. You don’t want him.’ She shook her head back and forth. ‘I don’t want this, but I don’t want him to stop.’ Anastasia was beyond confused, but her body was clearly showing what she desired.

He wa glad when she obaied and kept her mouth shut, using it only for breathing. "Very good..." He gives her a mini reward by massaging her breasts, teasing her nipples with his tongue slowly, then pulling away. "One word answers... Always ending with Sir..." He continues to massage her chest, licking her nipples as he talks. "You speak only when I tell you to..." He suckles both nipples a bit roughly "You are my doll... To do with as I please..." He reaches down and teases her clit slightly with his fingers "You continue to behave..." He slowly pumps a few fingers into her, knowing it wasn't enough "I'll reward you..." He pulls his hand back as she gets close again "Misbehave... And I will punish you..." He gives her another smack and rubs it softly. "Do you understand..." After her answer, he moves between her thighs again. "Alright... Your choices are... Mouth, toy or both..." He leans down and shows her her options, licking her, taping her with the toy, then both.

His mouth, his touch, was unforgiving. She hated how her body reacted to him despite how she felt about him. She wanted to scream, to tell him to stop, to rip his head off, but her nipples hardened under the touch of his warm mouth. His words seemed to melt into her mind, being burned into her subconscious. She relaxed more into the desk as his fingers find her wet sex. Though her mind knew he was a man she hated, her body only knew his touch was driving her closer to the edge only to stop. “Yes….Sir,” she answers. ‘I hate the thought of any of those,’ her mind screams. ‘Just let me go you monster!’ Her body still reeling from the attention, her mouth whispers, “Both….Sir.”

He looks at her and grins, "Very good..." He pulls back and helps her sit up, he sits in his chair like he did before and moves between her open legs. "Good girls get rewards... And I think you finally earned your reward my sweet..." He picks up the toy again and leans closer, licking and suckling her clit, once she starts to shiver and moan, he pushes the toy into her. "Mmm... Beg..." He puts the toy on low, teasing it against her G until she complies. Once she starts to beg, he turns it back up to medium and continues to tease, keeping her on edge until she really starts to beg, only then does he suckle and lick her clit harder and holds the toy to her G on high. He glances up at her as he continues, pushing her closer and closer, this time with no intention of stopping.

‘That was the right way to answer. Good. I was honest. How stupid of me for being so honest! I hate myself for this! I am going to get so hammered out of my mind tonight when I leave work.’ She sits up remaining silent, feeling his hands guide her. She gasps as his tongue touches her clit, and her entire body shudders. “Yes Sir.” She pauses. ‘He said only one word answers and to end with Sir, but beg? He’s telling me to beg. It’ll be alright. It has to.’ She swallows hard. “Please Sir. Keep going. I want to….I need to….oh please Sir. Let me cum. Don’t stop Sir. I beg you.” She feels the speed increase, and her body nearly inches forward towards him. Anastasia groans and spreads her legs wider for him. “Please Sir. Don’t stop. I’m so close. Please Sir. Let me cum.” As the speed increase once more, and his mouth continues to pay attention to her clit, she reaches her peak almost leaning back on the desk once more. “YES,” she screams out. “I’m cumming Sir.” Tremors run through her as she rides the wave of pleasure he has sent through her.

Atoshi pulls back slightly at she starts to cum, then stands, still pumping the toy in her. "That's right... You are..." He pulls the blindfold off and stares at her, holding it to her G again, "And who's making you cum... Anastasia..." It was the first time he used her first name, he continues to stare and press the toy to her G, forcing another orgasm to build. He can see the fight behind her eyes, but he could also feel her body giving in, he smirks at her "Well... Who's making you cum..." He keeps it up until she answers, not caring if she continues to cum, it would only help break her mind more.

The light is almost overpowering. His face comes into focus as her eyes adjust. Lips parted, face flushed, she is not completely lost in her orgasm as she gazes at him. ‘My name. He called me by my name.’ To her, that simple gesture proved he wasn’t a total monster, giving her no identity other than his doll. ‘But I can not enjoy this. You….what you did to me….I can’t enjoy….it feels so good….but you’re such an evil man. I can’t….’ Another moan as her body tightens once more. She can feel it coming, again, fast, and hard. “You….are….Sir. You….are making….me cum….Sir.” Her eyes close tight as she loses control of her body once more to him.

He reaches up and lightly slaps her cheek, "I didn't say you could close your eyes Anastasia..." He thrusts the toy faster, making her shudder more. "When I'm rewarding you... You look at me..." He now gently rubs her cheek, looking at her, "Do you want me to stop Anastasia..." He stares at her, watching her eyes light up when he uses her name. "If you want me to continue... Admit I control you... That I make your body sing..." He smirks at her as another orgasm hits her "Ah... Look at me... Good girl..." He brushes his thumb over her clit as a reward onice she looks at him again, he makes sure to hold the toy against her G as she tries to talk, trying to side track her.

The slap caught her off guard. Her eyes opened as she was startled. She listened to every single word he spoke. They left his mouth, burning her ears, sending her further into the climax that was gripping her. Never before had she had been sent over the edge so many times. “N-No Sir.” Her words were as ragged as her breathing as her body trembled. “Y-You control….me. Y-You make….my b-body s-sing.” Her teeth are clenched as she wants to close her eyes, but Anastasia fights the urge keeping her eyes focused on him. His thumb touches her sensitive clit, and her hips jerk forward on the desk slightly, uncontrollably. ‘Please. Say something. Say anything. Take my mind off what you’re doing to me! This is so wrong, but….don’t stop! I hate you, but don’t stop.”

He glances down after touching her clit and does it again, looking back at her "You like that..." He keeps the toy in place and starts to rub her clit to her hip movements. "That's it... Move with it..." He stares at her, not letting her look away "You feel it Anastasia... Can you make it feel like this alone...?" He knew lunch was coming to an end, but his employees knew better then to enter his office, he had all the time he wanted, but. "Don't you want to be a good girl... Follow my commands... Get rewards..." He whispers softly as she hits another one, then removes the toys and stops touching her, letting it sink in. He gives her a few moments to catch her breath, then frees her hands. "Lunch is almost over... You'll need to get back to work Miss Dewitt..." He returns to calling her by her last name.

It all happened so fast. As he touched her, speaking to her, she was becoming more lost in him. Her movements so strong the desk nearly moving with her. She wanted to protest as he withdrew from her. He left her wanting more. Her chest heaved, but she didn’t speak. His words played over in her mind. ‘Good girl….follow my commands….get rewards.’ His hands work to free her. “Yes Sir,” she replies softly. ‘Back to work? Just like that? You’re going to go on like nothing has happened?’ She straightens her clothing before walking over to the door and unlocking it. ‘I want to tell you yes Sir in response to your question. I want to so badly, but..I can’t. I just can’t. You’re a terrible man. Even if you do make me feel so good, you’re a bad man. Look at what you did to me.’ She looks over her shoulder at him, her eyes asking if it’s alright for her to leave now, but there is so much there. All her confusion clearly visible within those eyes staring back at him.

As he's cleaning his desk, he looks up at her "Don't be late to work..." He puts the toys awy and is throwing other things away. "I expect to see you tomorrow for lunch... Bring your lunch this time... And remember, only skirts from now on..." He looks away from her and continues to clean up, straightens his desk and gets back to work, like nothing happened. Later that day he makes a few rounds around the office, talking with a few employees and just saying hi to everyone, but ignores her completely.

The next day when she shows up for lunch, he is packing his briefcase and looks up. "Oh... I'm sorry Miss Dewitt... A business meeting came up... You're welcome to eat here if you want... I'll be back later today..." He takes his case and heads for the door, brushing past her and leaving, without a good bye. His office was prefect as usual, the only thing out of place, one of his shirts tossed on the chair she sat at, he had spilt his Sake, but it smells of him. He knew yesterday about his meeting, Wanting to see what she'd do without him around, there was a camera recording his office.

She nods at his words. ‘Nothing more about today? Fine. All the better,’ she says pushing her shoulders back. She opens the door and heads back out to her desk with some of her old confidence beginning to show once more. Anastasia spends the rest of the afternoon at her desk working away hard as usual. It was only when she heard his voice did she look up. ‘He won’t do anything in front of all these people.’ Still her eyes watched him as he made his way around the office. She was stunned when he didn’t even say hi or offer her a pat on the shoulder. There was no attempt of any conversation with her whatsoever. ‘What is his deal?’

The next day she shows up on time for work, and more importantly, carrying her own lunch to his office. Her skirt hugs her body nicely. Opening the door, she is greeted by him. He was a blur really as he left leaving her wondering what was going on. ‘He is crazy. That’s all there is to it. He’s nuts.’ She thought about just leaving his office, but the shirt caught her attention. Closing the door quietly, she puts her lunch down and heads over to the shirt. Picking it up the scent of sake is there, but it’s him she really smells. A slight smile to her face before she begins to ball the shirt up and throw it to the floor. “You monster. How dare you do that to me yesterday. Well you know what? I’ve got a surprise of my own. Consider this my resignation. That’s right you sick freak. I. Quit. I’ve got another job. One where my boss won’t try to do to me what you did.” She spits on the shirt before picking it up and placing it back on the chair. With a casual smile, she opens the door, picks up her lunch and walks out. Anastasia sashays through the office with all her confidence riding high. She’s asked to lunch with a group of her co-workers. She dumps her lunch in the trash and says, “Of course. I’d love to.”

Atoshi returns to his office later that day and replay his recording, he grins and even chuckles slightly. "Oh really my Doll... You think you pull the strings... Well, we'll see..." He deletes the video and calls up another one, one from the day before. "I told you not to cross me..." The video shows Anastasia on his desk, he was hidden from view, her voice coming through loud and clear.

“Y-You control….me. Y-You make….my b-body s-sing.” Her teeth are clenched as she wants to close her eyes, but Anastasia fights the urge keeping her eyes focused on him. His thumb touches her sensitive clit, and her hips jerk forward on the desk slightly, uncontrollably.

He smirks and opens his email and attaches the video, pulling up her employee email, he begins to type. -I told you not to cross me... I'll see you tomorrow for lunch... Good day Miss Dewitt...- he hits send and closes his computer, going over the paperwork on his desk and calling his secretary to have her send his shirt out for cleaning. Once finished at work he heads home.

She returns back from her lunch with her co-workers to finish out her day. As the day draws closer to an end, she checks her email. When she sees his name, she has a moment of wondering, ‘did I do the wrong thing? What if he’s….wanting to talk after all? No! Stop it! You’re making the right choice. You have to get out of here. Today is your last day. You quit already. Remember?’ She clicks on the attached file and jumps up from her desk covering her mouth as the video begins to play. She has the sound down on her computer already, but the image still plays. ‘Oh no!’ She turns off her computer and rushes out the door without speaking to anyone. ‘Oh he will see me tomorrow. You can count on it.’

The next day, she shows up much to the surprise of her co-workers. “I just have one more thing to take care of,” she tells them. Working, tying up lose ends and such, as lunch approaches, she makes her way to his office with lunch in hand. A smirk on her face as her skirt is tighter than any skirt she’s worn so far. She doesn’t bother knocking. Opening the door, she nods to him. “Sir.” She enters and locks the door as if nothing has changed. She slides to him across the desk and envelope containing her resignation. The smile never leaves her lips. 'Your move,' she thinks raising her eyebrows.

He had been working when she opened the door and entered his office, he closes his computer and sets his paperwork in a drawer as she walks closer. "Ah... Your walking papers I assume..." He takes them out and looks over them "Everything looks good... But I won't be accepting these... And you'll be taking your job back, with a position change..." He puts the papers back in the envelope and slides it back across the table, "I'm assuming you go my email... I have many sources to leak this... With it never coming back to me..." He looks up at her again "But... I'll forget this happened, if you come over here, get on your knees... And open your shirt..." He smirks and turns his computer to face her, showing her all the videos he's taken of her.

She shifts looking at the computer screen. "Did you really think me daft enough to take a job even within this city? Its with one of your competitors who will only think this is a feeble attempt to discredit me. You will actually be doing me a favor. They will think I am a wonderful employee, a valuable assets, considering the lengths someone has clearly gone to slander my name and reputation. So hit send. By all means. I am no one's doll." Though her words were firm as she fielded her heart was racing. 'What are you gonna do now Sir? I mean....what are you gonna do now,' her mind questions.

He starts to chuckle softly for a few minutes, then looks at her "Oh I'm sorry... Did you think I was putting this on the Internet... No no... I was sending it to your family members... And friends... What good would it do to show strangers... So by all means, take your new job..." He looks at his hand, cleaning it on his jacket "I didn't say I would ruin your career... I said I would ruin you..." He looks at her again "Now... My offer still stands, unless you want to know what your friends and family really think of you..." He leans back in his chair and rests his hands on his lap, the videos still playing.

Back
Top Bottom