Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

AndNich123

Pulsar
Anastasia Dewitt had worked her way to the top of the company, clawing and stepping over whomever she had to, gaining the nickname ,” the ice queen,” as she did so. So when she was finally invited to sit in on a board meeting, she leapt at the chance. So many important people would be inside that board room, and she had to make an impression on every single one of them. So dressed to impress, she stepped inside the hushed conference room surveying the people at the table, nodding to each one, and stopping as she reached him. Is that really him, she thought? It can’t be. He’s actually here? She sank in her chair not too far from him having trouble taking her eyes away from him. Her gaze kept returning to him, and she only hoped she wasn’t too obvious.

Atoshi Urishima was now 30 years old and had been running his late father's company for a few years now, his father had taught him well and he had doubled the company's profits in his short time as boss. He had cut the dead weight of the company and hired only those will to work hard, he had even hired a young woman with great promise. He hadn't seen her in a year or so, just keeping tabs on her work, so when it showed she had made the company a great amount of money, he extended the board meeting invite.

It was there, in the meeting, that he got a good look at the young woman he hired over a year ago, she had grown quite a bit. He kept everything business oriented like usual, going over facts and stating a list of names, employees on job watch. No one slacked off in his company and kept their jobs. He straightened his papers and looked up at the board members. "If that is all everyone... I have a busy day ahead..." He waited until most had left, not looking at her "Miss Dewitt... I wish to speak with you in my office..." He moves through the connecting door to his main office, and waits.

The meeting drew to a close, and she picked up her belongings preparing to fall into the shuffle of those leaving. She had fallen in line when he spoke to her. His voice and request taking her by surprise, she stepped away and waited for almost everyone to leave. He had disappeared through a door, and she slowly followed suit closing the door behind her.

His office was nice, tastefully decorated, and neat. Anastasia stood beside the plush chair that sat opposite his on the other side of the desk. She didn’t want to sit until he offered her a seat as she considered the act to be rude. She watched him move around the office and only took her gaze away long enough to admire the view from his office. They were high up, and so the windows afforded them a stunning view of the city below. On top of the world, she thought. He must be accustomed to that feeling. She cleared her throat before looking back at him. “Yes Mr. Urishma. You wanted to see me?”

He slowly walked around his office, fixing little imperfections he noticed, and locking his door without her noticing. "Yes... Have a seat..." He moves to take his own seat and looks at her. "How long have you been with us now... I know you worked under my father for a while before I offered you a higher rank..." He turns on his computer and pulls up her personal file, the screen facing away from her, he glances at her before makin a few notes, then shutting it down. "I also noticed the deal you helped close last month... That was a gutsy move, but you pulled it off..." He faces her, resting his arms in the desk, again looking her over. After listening to her, he stands and move to look out the window, the sun was starting to set, "Come here... Do you like the view?" He smiles and continues to look out the window.

She nods smiling before taking her seat. Her eyes follow him as he sits in his chair. “Yes Sir. I have worked for the company for about nine years now. I can to work here when I was 21.” His finger tap the keys as he stares at the screen, and she realizes she’s looking at his eyes again. Anastasia turns her gaze towards the windows once more. “Thank you Sir. I always go for I want, and I don’t stop until I achieve my goal.” Her confidence drips from her words as she laces her fingers together resting them on her crossed knees. As he moves, she watches him once more, rising when he calls to her. Standing beside him, the city laid out before them, she tells him, “Yes Sir. I think it’s beautiful. Is there something you need my assistance with Sir? I’m not sure I understand why you called me into your office.”

He listens to her and grins "I admire that... I also go after what I want..." He glances at her as she watched out the window. "I'll admit I have watching your progress in the company quite closely... But it's been almost a full two years since I last saw you... And I must say, you have matured nicely..." He slowly moves to stand behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders lightly. "And if you know me... The company... As well as you say you do, you'll know I always get what I want... No matter the cost..." He holds her more tightly, then pushes her against the glass window, he chuckles into her neck, "You're strong willed, smart and have the perfect body for what I'm looking for..." He holds her firmly to the window as she fights him and starts to push her bottoms down. "Scream all you like... This room is soundproof and we are almost 40 stories up..." He finally works her clothes down and opens his pants, he pushes her over the small table by the window and holds her down, soon rocking his cock against her slit. "You should think of this as a business opportunity..." He chuckles again and thrusts himself into her, setting a quick pace as he continues to hold her down, making her watch their reflections in te darkening glass of the windows.

“Thank you Sir,” she accepted his compliement caught a little off guard by it. It didn’t phase her as he moved behind her placing his hands on her. She simply thought he was the touchy sort. She had come across them in the past, and sadly she had to put some of them in their place. As his touch grew more firm, she narrowed her eyes. ‘Not him,’ she thought. ‘Tell me I don’t have to put him in his place as well.’ Before she could turn around, he had her against the cold glass. “What are you,” she began before she was cut short by his words. Anastasia struggled against his grip, and her efforts increased as he began to remove her clothing. “No,” she cried out. “What the fuck are you doing?” He moved her quickly with ease to the table. The touch of his cock against her body sent her into a frenzy as she tried to push him back using the table for leverage. “I’ll fucking kill you! Let me go! Don’t touch me! You’re crazy! I promise I’ll….” Her words stop turning into agonizing cries as he takes her. ”Please,” she finally screams out. “Stop! You’re fucking crazy!” She keeps pushing against his body, trying to free herself. Her belly tightens as he claims her body, and her fingernails rake into the table.

"No... I'm a man who goes after what he wants, when he wants it..." He holds her down with one hand and holds her hip with the other, thrusting faster into her "Nnn... You tighten just nice when you scream..." He pulls his hand from her hip and smacks her ass a few times before holding her hip again. He leans down slightly as he thrusts harder "I really do admire your strong will... But it's also dangerous to me... So, I need to teach you your place, when to fight... And when to submit..." He was getting close, he didn't care about her this time, she'd need to earn that later if it didn't happen. "Which is why..." He thrusts a few more times quickly before thrusting deep and filling her as he came, "When you leave my office..." He pulls out of her and backs away, cleaning himself off an up, "You'll not mention this... To anyone..." He takes his seat and watches her "Cause if you do, I'll ruin you..." He turns away from her as she starts to get up "Be in my office first thing tomorrow morning... And wear a skirt... You have the rest of the day off..."

Anastasia can’t believe what’s happening to her. Every time he thrusts into her it feels like he’s going in deeper, pushing her into the table. She yelps as his hand connects with her ass. “Stop it,” she begs. “Please. I won’t tell anyone. I promise.” She can tell by his breathing and how he moves he’s close. Clenching her eyes shut tight, she feels him explode unleashing his seed. Anastasia sinks her head to the table and sobs feeling him pull out of her. Shaking her head she repeats, “not mention this to anyone. You’ll ruin me.” Standing she pulls her clothes back on her shaky body nodding as he speaks. “Y-Yes Sir. Office. First thing. Skirt.” Her hands are shaky as she opens the door and quickly disappearing through the stares of everyone.

At home she thinks about the next day. Will I even go? Should I? I need this job. I’ve worked too hard, but he raped me. She spends the night curled up in bed in tears. The next morning, with her head lowered in shame, she walks up to his office door, wearing a skirt, and knocks waiting for an answer.

After she leaves, he opens her file and makes a few more personal notes, viewable only to him, and closes the file. He continues his day as normal as leaves late, driving to an adult toy store he knows of just outside of town and picks up a few items before going home to bed. He showers and sets his alarm before falling asleep.

The next day he wakes up and dressed sharply, had his breakfast and left for the office early, when he arrives, he gets his coffee and goes to wait in his office. He sets the small bag of toys down beside his chair and starts to read the paper. About an hour later he hears a soft knock on his door and looks up 'So she can follow orders... Good' he smirks a moment before keeping a straight face "Come in..." He waits for her to enter "Not one word... Lock the door, remove your panties and come here..." He points beside his desk, as she's doing as told, he folds his paper and cleans off his desk, not paying much attention to her.

‘I’m not your trained dog you arrogant son of a,’ she thinks. All she manages to say though is, “Yes Sir.” Her eyes never lift to see him. She doesn’t want to. She can smell him. Whatever the scent of what wears hangs heavy in the office. A glance at a woman passing as she closes the door and locks it makes her wonder if she knows what happens in there. Turning in his direction, she removes her panties as he asked. With them firmly in her shaky hands, she moves beside the desk. Her eyes flint over slightly watching as he clears the desk. ‘Again. He’s going to do it again, but why take the time to clear your desk? This man really is a crazy.’ “Alright Sir. Will there be anything else? May I be excused?” Of course she knew better.

Once she reaches his side and speaks, he glances at her "I don't remember telling you, you could talk..." He finishes cleaning off his desk and turns to her, he slowly hikes her skirt up above her hips and move her, lifting her with relative ease up onto the table in front of him. "I'll let that little slip slide for now... For doing as told today, I'll reward you a little..." He reaches into the bag beside him and pulls out a silk blindfold, he leans up and carefully ties it around her eyes, making sure he can't see. "Now... Not a word... Until I say... Clear? You may nod..." After her nod, he spreads her legs wide and moves closer, preventing her from closing them. "Don't move..." He reaches into the bag again and pulls out something else, holding it for now, he leans closer and starts to lick and tease her, paying close attention to her clit, sucking, licking and flicking it with his tongue until she starts to twitch. "Perfect..." He whispers slowly, he then turns the device in his hand on, it was a small Gspot vibrator, he sets it to medium and pushes it into her slowly, he teases it against her Gspot lightly as he resumes his attentions to her clit.

His words stun her. ‘Permission to speak? I’ve never had to ask permission to speak before in my life. How dare he?’ She managed to maintain some of her dignity as he wasn’t able to read her mind, but the way he was treating was slowly taking a toll on her. She felt like less of a person simply because he was taking away her most basic of rights. Not allowed to speak, how to dress, where to stand, these were the simplest of actions that she no longer controlled. He did. Fighting the urge to even gasp when he moves her, she watches him fearfully. She was certain he would push her back to the desk and take her again forcing her to look into his eyes this time. It was almost a relief when he produced the blindfold. Almost. Nodding quickly, she parted her lips listening for any indication as to what he was doing. Her face burned a crimson red as she spread her legs. She was glad to not have to look into his eyes as she sat in this position. Anastasia can’t contain the sharp intake of air as his tongue connects with her body. Her hips move slightly. His efforts cease for a moment. The next thing she feels forces a soft moan as her mind races to figure out what he’s putting inside her. Her hips move once more, and her legs tremble. She grows wet with his touch. ‘I am not enjoying this. No! Bastard! I will get even with you for this. I am Anastasia Dewitt, and I am not your play thing. I….’ Her mind drifts losing focus.

Atoshi glances up at her as he continues, moving the toy against her Gspot more, suckling her clit harder and flicking it faster with his tongue. He could feel her trembling, her hips rocking and hear her breath starting to hitch, he knew just when to stop. He quickly removed the toy and pulls away. "Silence..." To stop any protest "One word answer... Do you want me to make you cum..." He rubs her trembling legs slowly and leans closer to give her clit little licks and flicks while she thinks on her answer, keeping her on that thin ledge.

“N-No,” she lies. Of course she wants him to make her cum, but to do so under these circumstances would be humiliating to her. The man that just yesterday took her brutally over a table now bringing her body closer to a stronger orgasm than she had ever felt before was wrong, and yet she craved it. Her clit a throbbing mess under his tongue. Certainly he could see the effect he was having on her. She wondered, ‘why am I wasting my time lying? He knows the truth.’ Biting her bottom lip, she wanted to plead with him to let her go, but she remained silent spreading her legs even more so for him.

He slowly pulls away after her answer "Fine... It was your choice..." He turns the toy off and sets it aside, reaching down to grab something else from the bag. "Remain silent..." He moves his chair back and slowly closes her legs, then slowly slides something up her legs, he helps her stand and finishes pulling them up. "These stay on all day, unless I remove them..." He tightens them slightly around her waist and locks them in place, they were a pair of chasity panties. They were slightly thicker then normal panties and locked on, not allowing her access to herself at all, there was even a plastic plate in the crotch to prevent touching through them. He then fixes her skirt and stands as well, slowly removing her blindfold. "You will be eating lunch with me today... Be here at noon..." He moves to let her go, then stops her a moment "When with me... It's either Yes Sir, or No Sir... Unless told otherwise ... Understand..."

She feels empty when he pulls away. It wasn’t just the void left from him removing the toy. It was also being left alone without relief that made her feel this way. She flinches as he moves something up her legs. With the blindfold on, her mind was allowed to run rampant. She feels like a child as he pulls the panties up around her. It only further served to chip away at her self esteem. Not only was she being told what to do, where to do it, and how to do it, but now she was being dressed in special clothing as well? ‘I’m not your fuckdoll to be dressed and used whenever!’ She nods as he asks if she understands. When the scarf slides away from her eyes, at first she’s disoriented slightly. The light seems brighter than normal. Everything is still the same in his office, yet she feels different somehow. ‘Eat lunch with you? I don’t know if I can even keep food down when I’m around you.’ Nodding she starts to move past him. ‘He just keeps talking. He won’t shut up. Do you like the sound of your voice that much? Do you like ordering me around that much? Well I only obey because you pay me. No other reason. I don’t feel anything for you but anger.’ “Yes. Sir.” Her words are slow dripping with her distain for him. “May I go now?” For the first time since she’s been there, her defiance shows as she’s gained some of her self worth back by telling him no and stopping her orgasm. ‘I do have some control you bastard. There. I controlled my orgasm. Not you!’ She couldn’t help but smile at him.

He smirks slightly at her reactions, still trying to prove she's in charge of herself, 'Oh how wrong you are...' He thought as he nods at her and takes his seat again, watching her head for the door. He opens his computer and starts on his work for the day, he had to have meetings with a few on job watch, then go and possibly approve a new product in the development department. He picks up the phone to call his employees and get his day started.

Atoshi smiles as he leaves the development department several hours later, he had just approved a new product for production, one that looked quite promising. He glances down at his watch to check the time and grins, almost time for lunch. He pulls out his cell and calls to order his lunch on his way back to his office. Highest quality fish sushi and sashimi and premium chilled Sake, the same he had everyday once he came of age. "Hmm... Should the pussy come before, or after the fish..." He said softly to himself in the empty hall and chuckles as he rounds the corner. Several minutes later he enters his office and moves to take his seat and wait for his lunch and his new toy. After his food arrives he starts to eat, looking up wen he hears her soft knock. "Come in and lock it... Then sit and eat..." He adds a bit more sake to his cup and takes a drink with his next piece of fish. He looks at her, "Ever had sushi before..." He continues to eat slowly.

She leaves his office disgusted. Spending her day at her desk, she tries to bury his memory into her work. Making phone calls, sending emails, and making sure everything was going to where to where it needed to go. She was actually becoming very successful at pushing thoughts of him out of her mind until she heard some of the others in the office mention leaving for lunch. ‘Lunch? Oh no. I’m suppose to be there with that monster.’ Pushing her chair back, she made her way to his office.

He answered her knock with further instructions. Anastasia opened the door and quickly disappeared inside. She was embarrassed and hoped that nobody had seen her go inside. ‘What if they know what’s going on,’ she thought. Her fingers lock the door before she moves slowly to the chair across from him. Taking her seat she eyes the food before her. Her eyes only briefly meet his before she looks away. “No Sir. I do not like fish. May I be excused to get something I actually do eat, or would you rather I not eat at all? How productive do I think I will be at my job then?” Her words now laced with sarcasm and the same distain from before.

He takes another cup of Sake before looking at her, sighing softly at her words. "I forgave you once for talking out... I won't do so again..." He stands up and walks from behind his desk and over to her, he takes her arm and pulls her up before taking her seat. "I really thought you were learning your lesson..." He smacks her hands away if she tries to stop him, pulling her skirt up and uocking her panties to pull them down, he then pulls her down over his lap. "Since this is your first punishment... I'll go easy... Now silence or I'll double it..." He holds her down and keeps we hands away, he pulls back his arm and firmly smacks her ass cheek, then the other, then twice more on each, for a total of six. Once done he rubs her ass softly until the red starts to leave, he then stands her up and gently pulls her panties back up and locks them. "You may call for your own food, next time I'll have food you will eat..." He fixes her skirt and stands, then walks back to his desk slowly, he sits and watches her. "Sit... The pain will be your reminder..." He calmly starts to eat again, pouring two cups of Sake. "Have a drink, then order your food..." He ignores any comments she makes about his actions.

Anastasia doesn’t know what to make of his actions as he stands up. ‘Forgave me for talking out? I’m not in school, and you are not my teacher.’ Her curiosity is only peeked further as he removed the terrible chastity panties from her. ‘What? Are you doing to fuck me again? Please. No.’ She tries to bat his hands away from her, but he’s too strong, too quick for her. Before she knows it, he has her across his lap, and she feels the sting of his hand. In shock, her mouth gapes open. Halfway through the spanking, she begins to cry softly, lowering her head to his leg. Embarrassed, humiliated, she stands next to him making no effort to stop him from pulling the panites back up. She sits knowing it’s better not to argue. Tears roll silently down her face as she begins to feel helpless, at his mercy. Thoughts about whether or not she really wants to keep this job creep in her mind, but she quickly pushes them out. ‘Of course I need this job. I’ve worked too hard to let this….this thing make me quit.’ “Sir, if I may, I don’t drink. No disrespect intended. I just don’t drink.” Of course it was a lie, but she wanted to refuse anything he had to offer her. ‘Choke on it you monster. I wouldn’t drink your sake if my life depended on it.’

"Hmm... Your file said you were a social drinker... Oh well..." He continues to eat and then drinks both cups. "Order your food..." He soon finishes his food and clears his desk, he watches her. "While we wait... You can earn another reward..." He sits back and lays his arms on his desk "Open your top... And remove your bra.. Then come over here, and kneel..." He points to the side of his desk again.

She ordered her food and tried not to look at him. “A reward,” she whispers, her brow furrows. ‘I am not a child you sick freak. She sees it her mind, her standing up, telling him exactly what he could do with his job, and walking out. I need this stupid job. Keep telling yourself that. You need this job.’ She slowly begins to unbutton her blouse reminding herself of her small victory. She hadn’t accepted anything from him. When she has her bra off, she slams it to his desk as if making a declaration with her eyes locked to him. ‘I see you, you freak, and I could say no at any time.’ A sick grin to her lips. ‘Yeah. I could say not at any time. You are not in control here.’ Her jaw was tight as she stood up and went to kneel next to him. Everything she was feeling was reflected in her eyes, and she did not look away from him as she rested on the floor.

He smirks slightly at her and starts to open his dress pants, soon pulling himself out for her to see. "You make me cum, before your food gets here... And I'll give you a reward..." He relaxes and moves slightly closer to her "You may only use you breasts and hands..." He watches her, he could tell she was beyond pissed at him, he could see the hate in her eyes, but she continued to follow his orders. As he had said before, he was fond of her will, but he just needed to bend it to his liking, make her his little puppet. "Times running out..." He states calmly as he watches her.

Anastasia turns her gaze away from him at the sight of his cock. The thought alone of being this close to him made her stomach wrench. As he spoke, she found some comfort in the fact he didn’t want her mouth to touch him. At least that was a bright spot. Her hands slowly reached for him. She cringed as she touched his member. She never looked at him as the thought of using her breasts crept into her mind. He spoke, her skin crawling as he did so. ‘I’m doing the best I can. This is not the most desired circumstances for me to be doing this, and you certainly are not the man I wish to be with.’ She leaned forward, grasping her breasts, and pushing them around his cock. Her movements were slow as she struggled to accommodate his wishes. ‘Make him cum. You have to.’

Back
Top Bottom