Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a hot alpha male character to put me in my place

Status
Not open for further replies.

BimboficationNeeded

Retired
Withdrawn
Hello, gentlemen (and ladies who like playing male characters). I'm back from a hiatus and looking for more RPs. If in the past we were RPing and you want to start something up again please PM me. I'm looking for a male character to take my uppity female characters and teach them their place in the world. I'm looking for a brutal and lewd RP, and if you think you can provide please PM me.

Now for a better description of what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a misogynist, sexist male character to play against, one that will openly tell my feminist characters about how their place in the world is on their knees serving men. I want to to be told that women belong in the kitchen, as a housewife, or serving their man in any way. I'd love to see the demotion of powerful women as an element of this. Bosses and CEOs turned into sexy secretaries, superheroines turned into super sluts, professors and teachers to class whores, police officers to public prostitutes, politicians to bimbos, or just about anything else you can think of. Speaking of bimbos, I would love for some bimbofication of my female characters. I want to see mousy girls not concerned with their appearance being turned into busty blondes that wear slutty and sexy clothing as well as thick make-up. I'd like for the bimbofication to include some mental elements, possibly including mind break or the dumbing down of my characters. I'd love for some huge cocks on the men, and maybe some raceplay, from a black male corrupting a good white girl to an Asian girl being forced to wear a qipao while she's fucked by her white master.

Now there are a lot of things an alpha male can do with a broken feminist (or better, multiple female characters). I'd love to see a lesbian (or a couple of lesbians) taught to love the cock with some forced heterosexuality. He could break them with public humiliation of all sorts, from prostitution to public groping. In private he could impregnate her or make her beg. You can always check out my F-list for more kinks.

If this sounds like fun, please, let me know. I can't wait to see what you can do to me. I'm open to all sorts of RPs with these kinks, including fandoms, so don't hesitate to tell me all of your fantasies.

BimboficationNeeded said:
Hello, gentlemen (and ladies who like playing male characters). I'm back from a hiatus and looking for more RPs. If in the past we were RPing and you want to start something up again please PM me. I'm looking for a male character to take my uppity female characters and teach them their place in the world. I'm looking for a brutal and lewd RP, and if you think you can provide please PM me.

Now for a better description of what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a misogynist, sexist male character to play against, one that will openly tell my feminist characters about how their place in the world is on their knees serving men. I want to to be told that women belong in the kitchen, as a housewife, or serving their man in any way. I'd love to see the demotion of powerful women as an element of this. Bosses and CEOs turned into sexy secretaries, superheroines turned into super sluts, professors and teachers to class whores, police officers to public prostitutes, politicians to bimbos, or just about anything else you can think of. Speaking of bimbos, I would love for some bimbofication of my female characters. I want to see mousy girls not concerned with their appearance being turned into busty blondes that wear slutty and sexy clothing as well as thick make-up. I'd like for the bimbofication to include some mental elements, possibly including mind break or the dumbing down of my characters. I'd love for some huge cocks on the men, and maybe some raceplay, from a black male corrupting a good white girl to an Asian girl being forced to wear a qipao while she's fucked by her white master.

Now there are a lot of things an alpha male can do with a broken feminist (or better, multiple female characters). I'd love to see a lesbian (or a couple of lesbians) taught to love the cock with some forced heterosexuality. He could break them with public humiliation of all sorts, from prostitution to public groping. In private he could impregnate her or make her beg. You can always check out my F-list for more kinks.

If this sounds like fun, please, let me know. I can't wait to see what you can do to me. I'm open to all sorts of RPs with these kinks, including fandoms, so don't hesitate to tell me all of your fantasies.

Hello there. I am interested in what you have in mind. Already sent you a PM. Hope you got it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom