Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Civilizations and Societies of Sex!

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Originally, this thread was dedicated to just one idea, that of a primitive, tribal civilization built around sex. However, I've now added a modern variant that while similar in some ways, is very much its own unique idea. Obviously, these RPs will be VERY smut heavy, though that is very far from saying that I don't want or welcome plot as well. With multiple characters, there's lots of possibility for plot and even drama/character development. Also, the setting up of these RPs will take time, so individuals who are a) VERY literate and b) LOVE world building will be much appreciated.

In addition, there are a few carry overs from my general request thread that I would like to include if possible. While I like younger females, I actually have a preference for mature female characters, that is, those in their 30s, 40s, and possibly even 50s. Older female, younger male pairings are some of my favorite. That's certainly not to say that all pairings/relationships in the RP need to be of that type, but just that at least some are, though the more the better. Also, while I love slim and incredibly fit female body types also, I do have a preference for curvy, thick women. That's not to say fat of course, just that they have substantial curves in all the right places: wide, child bearing hips, thick, luscious thighs, large, ample breasts, and massive, jiggling asses. Please click here for a gallery of real life reference images (NSFW) that reflect what I had in mind. Like with ages, this is not to say they're my only preference. I'm more than happy with slim and fit body types as well.

Also, here are three links for drawn images that reflect either body types I enjoy or scenes/scenarios that I really like. Apologies since they're rather jumbled and disorganized:
Random Gallery 1 (NSFW)
Random Gallery 2 (NSFW)
Line Art and Sketches (NSFW)

Idea 0: Dropped RP
So this was an RP that I started based off of an egalitarian, primitive civilization below. It's been a while since the thread's been touched, but I was greatly enjoying where it was going and the characters that had been developed for it. Unfortunately, as happens from time to time when RP'ing, my partner just kind of vanished. If anybody reads it and feels drawn to it, I'd love to continue where it left off.

Idea 1: The Primitive Civilization of Sex
For this RP, I'm looking to create a world with my partner that revolves around a "primitive" society, civilization, tribe, etc. that revolves around sex. What I mean by this is that sex is a very important and open thing to the people of this civilization. Free love is tantamount, and there are no monogamous relationships. Anyone can have sex with anyone else, with their consent that is. The people have rituals and ceremonies around important sexual milestones, such as losing one's virginity, taking on a long term partner, conceiving a child, etc. Their religion would also revolve around sex, with their primary form of worship being mating with the priest and priestesses of the temple.

Specific practices and traditions of the society can be discussed between us, but basically this setting gives us a blank canvas to have fun with a multitude of fetishes and scenes. Of course, a requirement for this RP is that we play multiple characters. My expectation for an RP that involves multiple characters is fairly open and flexible, so we can discuss the actual logistics of this. That being said, what I usually prefer when doing an RP is multiple characters is that each of us still has a primary main character that we play but with auxiliary side characters that come into play from time to time. These side characters can be temporary or long term, and we can either share control of these side characters or we can divvy control up as we see fit. While the possibilities are endless, there are a few specific fetishes that I would greatly like to include in this RP: Incest, (Risk of)Pregnancy/breeding/impregnation, Lactation/breastfeeding, Nudism/naturism, Older woman/younger man, Interracial, Public sex, and Master/slave or Dom/sub relationships.

Extra Little Details
If you're so inclined, you can take a gander at these Google Docs I made containing extra details in regards to what these society's can be like such as government, everyday practices, religion, and more: Male Dominated Sex Society or Egalitarian Sex Society. As the titles might suggest, one is geared more towards dominance of males over females while the other has an equal balance of power between the genders. They're almost identical, so just choose based on your desire for Dom/sub themes or not. Of course, these are all just IDEAS that I came up with and are by no means necessary to include in the RP. They just act as a starting point for further discussion and creating a fun world of our own to play in. To reemphasize, the details and things listed in these Google docs are just ideas. They may very likely contain fetishes that you are not a fan of or comfortable with, in which case I would gladly change or remove them per your liking. The important thing is that we all have fun after all, and this RP has a lot of potential to include many of your desires. Hope to hear from some of you!

Idea 2: The Modern Society of Sex
While similar to the original, tribal setting, this RP is set in the modern day in a surreal society where many of the social and sexual taboos of real life simply don't exist. This is just a seedling of an idea so far, and I have yet to fully create the intricacies for this setting like I have with the tribal setting, though I'll likely be getting to that soon. In the meantime, I'd be more than happy to discuss potential ideas with any partners who are interested rather literate. As food for thought, here's a sort of rambling as to what kinds of things this society might do differently:

Public sex would be of course permissible, from out on your front yard, at the public park, at the beach, or anywhere else really. Upscale restaurants and fancy corporate meetings would have complimentary "fluffers" who give you head under the table while you eat or discuss things. Like hiring staff that cleans the house or the office, families and companies hire sex workers who fulfill the sexual needs of its members on a regular basis; it wouldn't be uncommon that the office break room has a few beds in it with hookers on stand by for a nice relaxing lunch hour. Sex ed at school is MUCH more hands on, where students learn at first by watching live demonstrations done by teachers, and then practice themselves with other students or with teachers themselves. People are to wear as little clothes as they'd like out in public, either going completely nude or wear very risque or revealing clothing. Restaurant (expensive ones?) would have fresh milk service, where a lactating woman comes and stands by your table so that you can drink some delicious milk fresh from the source. Dog parks take on a whole new meaning, as owners come with their four-legged best friend from pleasant fun in the sun, and to meet and swap with other owners and their pets.

Again, this is just a list of random ideas, and by no means are any of them required. They're just a starting point for discussion, and eh final setting itself could be wildly different from what I just listed.

While these are general templates and ideas for what I had in mind in regards to the RPs, I'm very open to other suggestions as well as discussion on things that you'd like to add, change, or remove in regards to the original ideas. Anyway, hope there's some interest out there for something like this. Oh, and of course, something like this would necessarily be a long-term RP, in which case I would greatly prefer a partner who is rather literate. Thanks!

GoldenGateSon said:
Originally, this thread was dedicated to just one idea, that of a primitive, tribal civilization built around sex. However, I've now added a modern variant that while similar in some ways, is very much its own unique idea. Obviously, these RPs will be VERY smut heavy, though that is very far from saying that I don't want or welcome plot as well. With multiple characters, there's lots of possibility for plot and even drama/character development. Also, the setting up of these RPs will take time, so individuals who are a) VERY literate and b) LOVE world building will be much appreciated.

In addition, there are a few carry overs from my general request thread that I would like to include if possible. While I like younger females, I actually have a preference for mature female characters, that is, those in their 30s, 40s, and possibly even 50s. Older female, younger male pairings are some of my favorite. That's certainly not to say that all pairings/relationships in the RP need to be of that type, but just that at least some are, though the more the better. Also, while I love slim and incredibly fit female body types also, I do have a preference for curvy, thick women. That's not to say fat of course, just that they have substantial curves in all the right places: wide, child bearing hips, thick, luscious thighs, large, ample breasts, and massive, jiggling asses. Please click here for a gallery of real life reference images that reflect what I had in mind. Like with ages, this is not to say they're my only preference. I'm more than happy with slim and fit body types as well.

Also, here are three links for drawn images that reflect either body types I enjoy or scenes/scenarios that I really like. Apologies since they're rather jumbled and disorganized:
Random Gallery 1
Random Gallery 2
Line Art and Sketches

Idea 0: Dropped RP
So this was an RP that I started based off of an egalitarian, primitive civilization below. It's been a while since the thread's been touched, but I was greatly enjoying where it was going and the characters that had been developed for it. Unfortunately, as happens from time to time when RP'ing, my partner just kind of vanished. If anybody reads it and feels drawn to it, I'd love to continue where it left off.

Idea 1: The Primitive Civilization of Sex
For this RP, I'm looking to create a world with my partner that revolves around a "primitive" society, civilization, tribe, etc. that revolves around sex. What I mean by this is that sex is a very important and open thing to the people of this civilization. Free love is tantamount, and there are no monogamous relationships. Anyone can have sex with anyone else, with their consent that is. The people have rituals and ceremonies around important sexual milestones, such as losing one's virginity, taking on a long term partner, conceiving a child, etc. Their religion would also revolve around sex, with their primary form of worship being mating with the priest and priestesses of the temple.

Specific practices and traditions of the society can be discussed between us, but basically this setting gives us a blank canvas to have fun with a multitude of fetishes and scenes. Of course, a requirement for this RP is that we play multiple characters. My expectation for an RP that involves multiple characters is fairly open and flexible, so we can discuss the actual logistics of this. That being said, what I usually prefer when doing an RP is multiple characters is that each of us still has a primary main character that we play but with auxiliary side characters that come into play from time to time. These side characters can be temporary or long term, and we can either share control of these side characters or we can divvy control up as we see fit. While the possibilities are endless, there are a few specific fetishes that I would greatly like to include in this RP: Incest, (Risk of)Pregnancy/breeding/impregnation, Lactation/breastfeeding, Nudism/naturism, Older woman/younger man, Interracial, Public sex, and Master/slave or Dom/sub relationships.

Extra Little Details
If you're so inclined, you can take a gander at these Google Docs I made containing extra details in regards to what these society's can be like such as government, everyday practices, religion, and more: Male Dominated Sex Society or Egalitarian Sex Society. As the titles might suggest, one is geared more towards dominance of males over females while the other has an equal balance of power between the genders. They're almost identical, so just choose based on your desire for Dom/sub themes or not. Of course, these are all just IDEAS that I came up with and are by no means necessary to include in the RP. They just act as a starting point for further discussion and creating a fun world of our own to play in. To reemphasize, the details and things listed in these Google docs are just ideas. They may very likely contain fetishes that you are not a fan of or comfortable with, in which case I would gladly change or remove them per your liking. The important thing is that we all have fun after all, and this RP has a lot of potential to include many of your desires. Hope to hear from some of you!

Idea 2: The Modern Society of Sex
While similar to the original, tribal setting, this RP is set in the modern day in a surreal society where many of the social and sexual taboos of real life simply don't exist. This is just a seedling of an idea so far, and I have yet to fully create the intricacies for this setting like I have with the tribal setting, though I'll likely be getting to that soon. In the meantime, I'd be more than happy to discuss potential ideas with any partners who are interested rather literate. As food for thought, here's a sort of rambling as to what kinds of things this society might do differently:

Public sex would be of course permissible, from out on your front yard, at the public park, at the beach, or anywhere else really. Upscale restaurants and fancy corporate meetings would have complimentary "fluffers" who give you head under the table while you eat or discuss things. Like hiring staff that cleans the house or the office, families and companies hire sex workers who fulfill the sexual needs of its members on a regular basis; it wouldn't be uncommon that the office break room has a few beds in it with hookers on stand by for a nice relaxing lunch hour. Sex ed at school is MUCH more hands on, where students learn at first by watching live demonstrations done by teachers, and then practice themselves with other students or with teachers themselves. People are to wear as little clothes as they'd like out in public, either going completely nude or wear very risque or revealing clothing. Restaurant (expensive ones?) would have fresh milk service, where a lactating woman comes and stands by your table so that you can drink some delicious milk fresh from the source. Dog parks take on a whole new meaning, as owners come with their four-legged best friend from pleasant fun in the sun, and to meet and swap with other owners and their pets.

Again, this is just a list of random ideas, and by no means are any of them required. They're just a starting point for discussion, and eh final setting itself could be wildly different from what I just listed.

While these are general templates and ideas for what I had in mind in regards to the RPs, I'm very open to other suggestions as well as discussion on things that you'd like to add, change, or remove in regards to the original ideas. Anyway, hope there's some interest out there for something like this. Oh, and of course, something like this would necessarily be a long-term RP, in which case I would greatly prefer a partner who is rather literate. Thanks!

The Modern Society of Sex ... what a fine idea! Would love to build on that and explore it

Back
Top Bottom