Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption (DonVon and Minderbinder)

Minderbinder

Super-Earth
She didn't now how log it had been since she'd been captured. Hours, days, perhaps even months? Deep in the realm of demons time had little meaning. Nimue hung like a sack of meat, both hands bound tightly together while the rest of her body was left to hang freely. From an initial glance she seemed like a woman in her early twenties.

Long blond hair pooled over her shoulders, both it and her creamy skin blemished with dirt and grime from her imprisonment. The white dress she wore was in a similar state, having taken on a dirty grey color. Even her blue eyes, normally holding a slight glow, had dulled considerably. How the mighty had fallen. The archangel had led a few of her own on an assault into the demonic realm, and yet they had underestimated the craftiness of demon-kind. Their forces had been decimated and only she and a few others had survived. Looking back, the angel almost felt envious of those had received the mercy of a quick death. It took little imagination to know what the demons would do to her. An archangel was a rare find, and the demons would work to corrupt her in both body and mind. They would not stop until she was just like them. The mere thought was enough to make her skin crawl.

Yet she would not be the only one who suffered. Empty eyes trailing across the room, they'd settle upon a stone slab set in the middle. Upon the slab, bound by her wrists and ankles, was yet another angel. She was one of the few survivors of the failed assault, a novice who had not yet fully come into her powers. Lena. It was the angel's potential that had led Nimue to taking her with her on the assault, the girls fieriness charming. But now Lena was just like the archangel, fear replacing excitement. While not useful as a demon, the young angel had some use, she would be tortured and killed, her cries of pain and agony used to break Nimue. Her own dress had been torn in the middle, revealing Lena's taut belly. The demons had spoke of the younger angel would be gutted like a fish, her stomach cut open and disemboweled. They'd taunted her, and the they had left the girl to stew in her fear.

From her position Nimue could see Lena squirming, the girl'a chest rising and falling rapidly. Though Lena tried to keep a brave face Nimue could still sense her fear all to easily. The archangel yearned to do something, to break free of her bonds and save her sister. Yet all she could do was wait, wait until the demons returned.

A demonic woman walked into the room, grinning and looking over the bound angel. She looked fairly human, though she had six smooth red eyes, forearms covered by black chitin, and eight spider's legs growing from her back.

"Good afternoon little flies!" She laughed, trailing her claws gently over the bound girl's belly. "I'll be your angel of death tonight, call me Scella, if you can manage through the screams." She grinned, walking to the suspended Archangel.

"I hope you enjoy the show, and remember, she's here because of your pride." She laughed, walking back to the girl.

"Now then, lets see what you winged whores look like inside." She returned to Lena, running a claw firmly from her breastbone to her belly button, making a long, perfect cut. "Mmm, scream for me you pious little cunt."

The younger angel whimpered as she felt the smooth claws ran over her stomach, heart able to be heard pounding as he eyes traveled over the beast. As the sharp claw began to deep, red blossoming upon her milky skin, the angel would wince. She couldn't scream, she couldn't cry. She would deny them the satisfaction.

"Please." The archangel, however, was somewhat less composed. "Do whatever you like to make, but let her go. She's just a girl!" Her tone was pleading.

"Soon to be just a husk. But if you beg really hard, I'll dull her pain with pleasure." She smirked. Two horizontal cuts later, she pulled the girl open like the doors of a cupboard, pinning her flesh to the slab, looking over her inner organs.

The girl's features were drawn into a sharp wince as the folds of her belly were pulled back, the air of the torture chamber sending a jolt through her exposed insides. "Agh...ugh..." Trying her best to stifle a moan of pain, her hands would curl into fists.

"I...just...please!" The archangel didn't know what to do. Her pride spoke against it, but she couldn't stand to watch as her one of her own were slowly killed. "Please!

The demoness snickered, pulling her intestine slowly out, letting it hang down her side. "Just say the word, I'll ease her pain." The woman grinned cruelly.

Back
Top Bottom