Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian Wrestling (Dom for sub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarous

Banned
Banished
Hello everyone,

New forumite here, and new to forum ERP, but not new to ERP or forum RP in general. Most of my experience is with chat and instant messenger; however, I've been wanting to give forums a try, since they are better suited to long-term games and longer writing.

I'll be starting other threads for other ideas in the future, but I'd like for my first RP on this site to be one of my favorite formats: lesbian wrestling/fighting. I know that this isn't much detail for now. I'm hoping to set up more specifics with a partner over messages, since the setting and the other details are going to depend on the interests of my writing partner.

Just a few things about me:

-I write for a living, but I'm not a complete grammar Nazi. Mistakes happen. Unless you consistently show that you don't know how to use an apostrophe or that you don't know the difference between there/their/they're, I'm not going to call you out on it.

-I'm a woman behind the screen and I prefer to write with the same.

-Yes, you can call me Barb.

Desired kinks:

-Wrestling/fighting, of course. Strike fighting (with punching, kicking, etc.) is much easier to write, but no gore or extreme/bloody violence please.

-I'm flexible when it comes to noncon, noncon-to-con, pseudocon, but humiliation and degradation will be a constant. I'm not looking for a romantic story.

-Forced kissing, fingering and groping during the match. These are all extremely underrated.

-Pegging/anal upon victory.

-Strapons, and perhaps other toys. Makeshift toys, such as a sword scabbard, could be fun.

-Sexy, impractical outfits.

-Reference images. I strongly prefer images based on real life people.

-Public matches and public humiliation.

Anyway, I know it isn't much for now, but I'll be adding more here later. Message me if interested.

I just had to have my hard drive replaced, but I'm back and looking to pick up more matches.

Back after a hiatus for work and looking for more partners. I'm mostly interested in Futa x f at the moment. Some group scenes would be likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom