Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Complete Female Roleplay Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

causeway25oclock

Supernova
Hello, everybody! I decided I should have one place where I could keep all of my Female roleplay requests, so that eager collaborators could come to me! Yay! So take a look, and see if anything strikes your fancy.

Lady Castiana - Fantasy Domination (Not currently open; check back later!)
http://digital-art-gallery.com/picture/11611
A Sword Sister of the Knightly Order of Palavan, Lady Castiana is a pious, virtuous woman. She has trained to battle the wicked, horrible, and monstrous. Bidding her sisters goodbye, she has set out to find evil creatures to layslay. But she is inexperienced, and alone, and heaven knows what her virgin self may find. Perhaps something along the lines of:

• Viscious Orcs who want to gangbang her.
  • Gigantic Ogres that treat her like a pet.
  • Dragons that decorate her with shiny, slutty clothing and keep her collared to a golden chain.
  • Demons who try to corrupt her, especially futa succubi.
  • Tentacle Monsters that try to impregnate her with their twisted spawn.

For this roleplay, I think it might be interesting if we used dice rolls to influence the outcome, determining who wins or loses. We can work out a basic system.

The Gagarin ★
In a remote section of space, a hundred-year-old starship, the Gagarin, has reappeared. This ship vanished on its maiden voyage after There is no contact.

A Solforce vessel is sent to investigate. After the marine platoon sent aboard disappears, the ship's commander, in conjunction with Solforce Command Psi Ops, decide to send in one of humanity's most secret and dangerous weapons. A Psi Commando. The young woman is awoken from cryo-sleep, and sent into the belly of the unknown...

I'm open to almost any kinks, except scat and watersports. Alien goo of all sorts is fine. As it is horror, I'm open to some things I normally wouldn't do, such as vore. All I ask, if you are posting as the environment, to not kill my character without my agreement. If you do want to run, I'm up for tentacles, impregnation/oviposition, absorption, mind-effects, and mutation.

For this roleplay, I think it might be interesting if we used dice rolls to influence the outcome, determining who wins or loses. We can work out a basic system.

Alien Abduction
I've been craving some alien abduction, by one of the stereotypical alien races. Roswell Greys, Reptillians, etc. My character would be an attractive young woman in her 20s, abducted in the stereotypical manner and probed, subjected to all sorts of kinky experimentation. The one thing I am craving in this RP is Clinical, Emotionless Detachment. It should be evident that whatever the reason the aliens are sexually molesting her, it is not in fact for their own sexual pleasure, and they may even find the prospect distasteful, but do it anyway. As a result, no or limited physical contact with the aliens, only their cold, hard instruments.

The Temple of Geltz
In a distant, Pulp Fantasy-inspired land in another time, the holy day of the hermaphrodite fertility god Geltz is at hand. Upon this day, in the Temple of Geltz, a harem of slave girls is provided for the masses to have an orgy that lasts from one sunset to the next. My character would be one of the slave girls, as we train and prepare for the holiday, and then experience it. My kinks would be MC being an inexperienced virgin being trained by a far more experienced partner of either sex, then being thrust into the thick of it.

Tropical Island of Lovecraft
My character is a rich, sexy supermodel who is taking a vacation on an ultra-exclusive private tropical island near Bermuda. It's so private, in fact, that aside from a few serving staff she has the whole thing all to herself.

Or so she believes.

What she doesn't know is that the island is home to an ancient sea creature, an Eldest One. With the help of his cultists, masquerading as servants, the Eldest One will slowly turn the supermodel into an insane, tentacle-sex addicted brood mother. With each tentacle-induced orgasm bringing another sea-creature themed mutation, whatever fate is in store for our hapless heroine, it isn't likely to be pretty.

The Were-Alien
This is a more... bizarre craving that I have had. My character would be a young woman of some sort, who goes on a trip with her boyfriend to some isolated location. There, she is ambushed by a pack of face-hugger like creatures that violate her, resulting in her slow transformation into some sort of alien creature. As her mind and body are slowly changed, she gets the overwhelming urge to get pregnant by her boyfriend. Eventually, she ends up using him as an incubator for her eggs.

For this roleplay, my partner would first play the face-hugger swarm, then the worried boyfriend. I would like to explore mental transformation and urges, and the kinks of multiple penetration, heat, non-con on male, transformation, pegging, oviposition and M-preg.

First Contact Protocols ★
This is another sci fi plot (one of my favorite genres). In the future, my character is a female astronaut that is part of the first diplomatic contact between humanity and an alien race. During the proceedings, my character becomes enamored with a member of the alien delegation, and decides to seduce them. Intrigued, the alien plays along, and the result is kinky consensual alien sex. What happens next? Well, likely my character ends up becoming a messy cautionary tale about the dangers of unknown alien sex.

What the alien looks like is up to my partner, but no humanoids. This must be a Starfish Alien of some sort. And I prefer tentacles, though other similar appendages are acceptable. And my character should come to some sort of Bad End.

Elven Maiden Sacrificed to Tentacle Monster (Death by Snu-Snu) ★
I've never tried snuff before, but figured I might give it a go. The concept is simple: my character is a young, beautiful elven maiden who is sacrificed to some sort of tentacle monster to stave off its hunger for the kingdom. The exact cause of death could be just about anything: exhaustion, over-inflation and popping, or even orgasming to death are some of my favorites thus far.

Threads only, please. PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom