Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

darkness unleashed (Genx196×DonVoltonus)

"The strongest white magic users dear. But, if you're scared, I could put a ward on you. I need you to help restore my mana first though."

The fear that had plagued Michael's face disappeared the moment she said ward. He knew a ward from someone of her power and skill would protect him from anything. So he gave hsr a bright happy smile.

"Of course Mistress. Uh.....how do i do that exactly?"

"I will teach you the strongest way to recharge your power. Kneel down before me, my apprentice."

Michael's knees instantly hit the ground, a look of excitement clear on his face. He had never witnessed a mana recharge that didn't come by sleep, to actually see a different process sent a tingle up his spin.

"Ok Mistress what's next?"

"You help me." She spread her dress, revealing a thick bulge in her panties. "You see, sexual release charges the mana of both participants."

Michael's excitement turned into shock as she lifted her dress. His breath catching in his throat when his eyes locked with the massive bulge only inches from his face. As captivated by the sight as he was he still heard her words quite clear, and he knew what she wanted him to do.

He wanted to protest, to tell her "No". But the words wouldn't form in his mouth. Instead he felt that same strange sensation, the one that drew him to her in the first place. It was almost like he could hear it whispering to him, telling him to do it, that he might even enjoy it. He could see his hands moving but he couldn't stop them, he wasn't even sure he wanted to.

His fingers hooked into the sides of her panties. His eyes breaking away from them to look her in the eyes. He felt the sensation grow stronger pulling him to her, it kept growing and growing until he couldn't take it anymore. His eyes returned to her panties before finally pulling them down, freeing the massive bulge beneath.

She grinned, a full foot of thick, pale flesh springing out. Her cock was tattooed with black designs that seemed to shift and move, and black pre dripped from the tip. "Mmm, finally free." She chuckled.

Michael's eyes went wide when her cock was finally reviled. He had never seen one that big before, not even in the adult magazines that he had hidden under his bed. What was worse was they never had this kind of effect on him before. He could feel his own cock start to swell as his desire grew.

The way her cock pulsed with her heartbeat, and the tattoos danced, even the bead of black pre cum looked enticing. He absentmindedly licked his lips as his hand crept out to touch her cock. He let out a small gasp when he relized he couldn't completely close his hand around it, he had never known that a cock could be so thick and powerful.

His eyes went up to meet hers as he started to slowly stroke her. It wasnt fast or with purpose other than to explore it. To let his fingers trace every inch of it and burn it into his memory. After a few minutes of this he finally couldn't control him self any more. He broke eye contact with her as he looked down at the bead of black precum that had only gotten larger the more he played with her cock. He closed his eyes and bent his head forward extending his tongue, as he gently licked the bead away.

She groaned gently, letting him take his time. Her pre had a heady male taste, and caused a very slight burn like a fine alcohol. "Thank you very much my apprentice. A thousand years of pent up lust and frustration can leave a girl with balls bluer than the sky." She smiled down at him.

Back
Top Bottom