Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planeswalkers (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsair

Super-Earth
This request is for a Magic: The Gathering RP.

First and foremost, smut is not a priority for me. Fun when it happens, but not if the story doesn't call for it. I -highly- prioritize story development and world building, along with characterization. If all of these are not present, it's a no-go. Especially with the world I'm looking for, it is necessary to at least have a base-understanding of MTG. If you don't, but have read about it and are interested in the world, feel free to PM me and we can discuss. I can RP through a few mediums, PMs and Skype being the best for me.

The World:

The setting would be based upon the lore of the card game, though invested more in OC's, though cannon characters would definitely feature.

We are planeswalkers, or those soon to become planeswalkers. This portion of the story is a bit negotiable, depending on how early you'd like to start, but I want both characters to have a spark. The story would start in Ravnica, preferably, as it houses a nice combination of areas for characters to come from and a bevy of races to pick.

The story is still to be decided, but there will be action and adventure, along with relationship-building, however that relationship develops. Obviously, I'd like someone open to the idea of the characters choosing to travel together, or better yet linking the back stories to require the pair to travel together.

Regarding the smut content, there are a few absolute no's regarding styles:
I will not be a sub. Can't, won't.
No vore, waterworks, scat or anything that doesn't fit the emotion at the time.
No godmodding anything ever, much less during smut.

Other scenes could be developed if the pair get seperated, and the smut would not necessarily be limited to the pair of MC's.

If this idea interests you, and you're a coherent writer that enjoys posting in excess of a paragraph or two for every post, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss further.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom