Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge of the Wizard (Josu_T and Blue_Jade)

Josu_T

Supernova
Szaren opened the door and entered the main room where his students were waiting. Many candels lit the room. They had been forced down into a dungeon by that bitch of a woman who thought she knew all that was right for the world. He had to hide his teaching and his students from the outside world. This was all because the woman thought his wizardry was evil. Well he would show her. He would make her pay for the perscution he and his students had faced. After all they had donw for the kingdom over the years.

He continued to teach his students some basic summoning. The entire time, his mind was formulating his plan. After the lesson was done he sent his students away. He entered his chambers and started to make the preparations. He stood in front of the mirror and began to change his appearance. His pure black, short hair started to grow and change until it appeared white and hung past his shoulders. His deep blue eyes changed to a faded colour, almost grey. His lightly tanned skin became pale and wrinkled. His figure changed from that of a tall, strong 28 year old man to that of a hunched 80 year old woman.

In his new form he donned some old clothing and completed his disguise. He left his chambers and made his way out of the dungeons, up to the outside world. He went immediately to the gates of the city. He waited there, ready. A fury burned deep inside him. He needed to teach that woman a lesson. She would pay. Oh yes, she would pay.

Duchess Teniel De Rillions smiled as she rode down the streets of her city. It and her lands had prospered so well under her rule. Clear of crime, clear of monsters, clear of magic, clear of sinful behavior. All thanks to her tireless devotion to what was right!

Yes, the fact that she's lucked into a large inheritance and a major silver vein had been discovered on her land had helped. That allowed her to hire mercenaries to enforce her moral legislation had helped. But it was her will that guided them, her speeches that had stirred many of them to leave their merc companies and become her Purity Guard, her beauty that captivated men the kingdom over to join her cause.

Not that any of them would ever touch her. Filthy minded fools. How sad to be ruled by their passions. Her poor departed husband had been that way too. Surely that was why the gods struck him down so that she could do the job he was unwilling to.

But now any of her people could walk the land without fear. Providing they had the right permits to walk where they wished to, and could prove their purity with the right certificate from their local church. And had no black marks on their records.

The Duchess herself could travel without fear. This day she was enjoying her favorite pasttime, riding her mighty charger. It had been her husband's warhorse, but it was hers now, after all. She loved to ride him. Not because of the feel of all that muscle and power under her, or that she'd thought sometimes of what it might feel like against her bare body, no, of course not. Just because she liked to ride.

Teniel was a true beauty of the kingdom. Her hair was long and flowing, like spun gold. Her eyes were of the purest emerald green. Her face was beautiful, delicate, and sweet. Her body was lush. Her breasts were large and full, high and pert, almost defying gravity. Her hips were rounded, her waist small, her ass sweet and luscious, her legs supple, smooth, and long. She wore an elaborate dress with a corset that made her breasts seem even larger, long skirts falling over one another, the cut of it low enough to show off her assets. A thin gold coronet rode atop her golden hair, rich earrings in both ears, bracelets on his wrists, and a necklace with a large ruby hung between her tits.

She rode out of the main gate, past an old man standing there. She looked at him gravely as he passed. What was a man that age doing out unattended? How terrible! She'd have to crack down again. It was much too dangerous outside for a man that age alone. He should be at home or with someone.

Szaren watched the duchess atop her horse as she rode out of the city. She had looked right at him and didn't recognise him at all. He grinned and chuckled to himself. His disguise was perfect. She would feel his vengance soon enough. He knwe exactly what to do. The bitch was a tyrant. She forced people to follow her strict moral code. He was sick and tired of it. She would soon learn the error of her ways. That foolish woman would pay for the persecution of magic and those who made use of it.

He left the city and entered the forest. He moved through the trees with ease. He went to a point that he knew the duchess would pass by. This was far away from any of her guards. It was where no one would hear what was happening. She would be helpless. He laid out markings in the dirt using a stick. He sprinkled sheep's blood in specific places. A small fire burned in the middle of the path. He stood next to it.

His form changed back into his normal self. His eyes closed and he spread his arms. He tilted his head back and started to speak words in a strange language. He felt the power flowing within him and around him. A smile formed on his face. It was going to work. He knew it was. It was only a matter of time. His summoning was nearly complete. He spoke the last few words and shouted the last. There was a clap of thunder and a burst of smoke from the fire.

The fire was extinguished and as the smoke cleared, Szaren laughed. It was complete. In front of him stood a large beast. Most would consider it to be a demon. It was not from the firey depths of hell. This was just a strange beast from some other world. It stood as tall as a man. It was dark red in colour. It was a strange shape. It looked like a human, but the texture was very different. At times, features that it had one moment seemed to change or dissapear. Szaren knew why, this was a shape shifter. It could take on any form that he commanded.

He started by telling it to move to the side of the path. He had it hide in some bushes. Its colour changed to blend in with its surroundings. He then had it stretch across the path to the other side, a thin wire. That changed so it would not be visible. The moment the duchess came in contact with it, the shapeshifter would grab hold of her. It would wrap around her and remove her from her horse. She would be trapped, and then he could have his vengance on her.

Teniel's ride was proceeding wonderfully. Everywhere she went, people bowed and curtseyed, their eyes appropriately awestruck and fearful. She smiled kindly at them as she rode past, delivering to them the best reward they could hope for in life. The approval of their moral, social, mental, superior.

She turned her mount towards the forest, deciding today that she would take the route through the dense, leafy, green woods. These trees had hid sinners and criminals in the past, but now they were free of such things. She had annexed all of the woodland as her own personal property, thus anyone caught there doing ill was immediately sentenced and executed. Of course, one had to assume that anyone in the forest was doing something illegal. One had to have a firm hand.

The arrogant noblewoman was contemplating just how fair she was when she struck something in the path. It was high off the ground, exactly the right height to pull a person off their horse. Whatever it was, it was strong. As soon as she hit it, it halted her motion, throwing her back as her steed plowed ahead. "Oooff!"

Oh, no! She'd fall and hit her head! But, wait! She wasn't falling at all! The thin thing she'd hit was curling around her, pulling her to the side of the road, into a shrub there. "Ahh! What's happening?"

She was held up, additional strands wrapping around her wrists, her ankles, her waist, her neck. She was suspended off the ground by...by the greenery itself. "What devilry is this? Release me at once!"

Szaren heard the sound of approaching hooves, pounding on the dirt. She was getting close. He knew it would work. She would soon pay for her persecution. He hid in the bushes, waiting, listening. Then it came. The sound of the horse drew near until it was passing him. That was when he heard what he wanted to hear. The sound of the duchess' cries. He grinned and stepped out of the bushes to see his shape shifter wrapping around her.

He heard her yelling for release. He looked at her and ordered the shapeshifter to move out into the middle of the path. It did and took her with it. He then ordered it to hold her by her arms and her legs. It wrapped completely around each limb and held her spread apart in front of him. It left her entire body exposed to him. He laughed and moved in close to her. He had it wrap over her mouth to prevent her from saying anything, but left her nose open so she could breathe. He didn't want to kill her.

He let his eyes wander over her body with a grin. His hand reached up and caressed her face softly before trailing down her neck. He let a finger slide down her chest and between her breasts. He laughed again and looked into her eyes with an intense stare. He started to speak to her, making sure she understood what was happening to her. "Well now, where is your purity guard now? Well Duchess? What are you going to do? I don't think you can do anything. You're mine now. You're going to pay for what you have done to me and my students. There is no escape. Now you, the amazing pure one, shall feel what it is like to be unpure. Do you understand me?" He grinned and laughed some more before getting the shape shifter to uncover her mouth to let her speak.

Duchess Teniel shrieked as this strange plant thing hauled her limbs apart, "Ahh! Stop this at once, I demand it! You'll suffer terribly if you don't-mmmff mffmm!" A warm, thick tendril or something wrapped around her face, over her mouth, preventing her from speaking. She was in the middle of the road now, unable to see the thing holding her clearly. "MmMFF! Fffmm!"

Then he appeared. Her eyes went wide. But he was dead! The Purity Guard had...damn him and his evil magic! She glared at him as he approached, laughing. How dare he?

Then he touched her. She stiffened, inhaling deeply, her eyes blazing with fury. He touched her! No one touched her! She growled at his words until the gag suddenly lifted. "Vile sinner!" She flailed as best she could, her limbs still immobilized, "How dare you? I am the ruler of this land, I belong to no one, all belongs to me." She shook her head as best she could. "I am pure because Heaven has chosen me. You try to sully me at your peril. Release me now and perhaps the gods will be merciful!" But she wouldn't be. Oh, no. "Do you hear, you wicked sinner? I order you to release me!"

Watching the woman struggle against his beast amused Szaren very much. He had to laugh more. Her words, to him, were very funny. He was laughing so much he was almost unable to respond to her. Yet he did. He reached out and touched her face again. This time his hand moved down her body, brushing over her breast, and finishing between her legs. He grinned and rubbed the area for a moment before letting her go.

He gave one final laugh before speaking to her again. Once more he stared into her eyes as the words left his mouth. "You are a foolish woman. I dare do this because you can do nothing to me. All does not belong to you. You now belong to me for as long as I want you. You are not pure. You only believe you are pure. Heaven did not choose you. I will not release you and do not recognise your right to give me orders. You will do what I want now. Even if you don't feel like it, I have this shape shifter to do it for you." He grinned and laughed.

He turned away from her and gave an order to the shape shifter. He had it first remove all the jewlery from her. It took off her earings, bracelets, necklace, and her fancy coronet. Those were placed aside. The shape shifter then took hold of her fancy dress and pulled it off of her. It did whatever it needed to do to get rid of it. Once it was gone, Szaren turned back to look at her. He smiled and felt his cock hardening. She really was a beautiful woman. He moved close to her again and had the shape shifter hold her head completely still. He leaned in and kissed her forcefully. When he finished, he pulled back, wanting to see her reaction.

She gasped when he groped her breast, mouth falling open in shock. How dare he? Then he dared even more, to touch...that place. That place she hated the thought of, that she disliked her husband touching while he lived. "Ah! You...you...pervert!"

She flared up at his little speech, "Silence, trash! I am your better, in all ways! It is not too late for you to honor your place in life and- ahhhH!" The creature under her had started to pull her jewelry off, "Are you a thief too? Scoundrel!"

But that wasn't the worst of it, "What is it...NO! No, don't!" There was the sound of ripping cloth and popping cords as with a few quick cuts and powerful tentacles in the right places, the magical beast tore her dress right off of her, leaving her nude in its grasp before the hateful wizard.

Her eyes were afraid now. Still angry, still haughty, but also afraid as only a woman bound before a strange man can be. "Y...You wouldn't d-dare to...don't lay your hands on me, don't even look!" He was getting closer. Suddenly more thin tendrils lashed about her head, holding it perfectly still. "Stay away! Do-mmff!"

He kissed her.

He kissed her, hard and rough.

HE kissed HER! Unforgivable!

He pulled back and she spat at him, "Disgusting! Vile magician! You don't deserve to even see me, let alone...let alone perform so...to kiss me!" She tried to struggle, wanting to slap him as hard as she could, but the shifter held her fast, her efforts only making her breasts jiggle and bounce.

Szaren found her struggling to be very amusing. He had to laugh at her reaction to his kiss. He watched as she tried to flail, causing her lovely breasts jiggle in front of him. He felt his cock hardening even more. He grinned and thought for a moment of what to do next. He took a step back and just watched her. He had the shape shifter cover her mouth to silence her. As much as he enjoyed laughing at what she said, he didn't need that at the moment.

He made up his mind and gave his instructions to the shape shifter. He watched as it spread her legs farther apart. It pulled her arms apart and back, forcing her back to arch forward. This pushed her breasts forward. The creature then sent tentacles around her chest. The wrapped around her breasts a few times on each side, squeezing lightly. Those tentacles then extended to go over her nipples where they would give her the sensation of someone sucking, licking, pinching, anything imaginable that one could do to a nipple. The rest of the tentacle would give the sensation of someone rubbing and massaging her tits.

Once the beast had her in position and had started to work on her breasts, Szaren stepped close again. He smiled and laughed at her situation. He had the shifter free her mouth. He wanted to hear what she had to say now. Yet, before it did, he reached out a hand and cupped it over her pussy. He started to rub the soft flesh. His fingers focused on the soft cunt lips while his thumb found her clit and focused on that. He looked up at her face to see her reaction.

The shape shfiter covered her mouth again, her angry protests muffled into just a series of mad sounding noises. "Mffuff! Mmm fhff fmm mm!"

Then she yelped as the monster jerked her arms apart and back, pushing her glorious tits out for perfect display. "Mm! Ffhmmh!" Her legs parted also, spreading her wide before her enemy. She gasped as she felt thin tendrils encircle her breasts, starting to massage and fondle them, "mmmm," it felt...it felt sinful! Wicked! ...good... Little ones attached to her nipples, starting to suck and pinch them, and she shook her head, trying to refuse the pleasure.

When the sorcerer touched her, she screamed, but the tentacle muffled it to a low thrumm. His hand touched her private place, spreading it open, caressing her labia. His thumb found her clit and her eyes shot wide open, then half-lidded. Oh, oh, no! No, no, no! She mustn't feel good about this! Mustn't like it!

The gag fell away, "Ahh, duh-don't, don't touch me, ohh, like that! It's, suhh, it's sin! Ahh-hhh!" Her face was tinged with angry, shame, and secret enjoyment, her eyes confused and dazed. "T-take, uhh, take your, oh, God, your hands off me!"

Once more, Szaren loved the sound of her strugling and her anger at him. He also enjoyed teasing and rubbing her pussy. For some reason the shape shifter let her speak. He heard her words. He was surprised. There were already sounds of enjoyment and pleasure mixed in with her cries for him to stop. He grinned and laughed. She was really a bad girl. Maybe this form of torturing her really wasn't a very good idea. Not that he'd stop now.

He looked up at her and stopped rubbing her soft nether lips for a moment. He enjoyed seeing the mix of anger and enjoyment on her face. He then spread her pussy lips apart and pstarted to tease the tight hole. He slowly pushed a finger inside. His other hand focused on rubbing and teasing her clit while he fingered her with the first hand.

"Ahhh-hhh!" She would have pulled away if the monster wasn't holding her firmly. "NOT THERE!" It was so dirty! So wrong! "Ohh, God, don't, don't touch me there! It's...ahh, it's sinful, sinful, ssss...oh, God..."

She nibbled her lower lip, trying to lie to herself, to tell her it didn't feel good. "T-take your filthy finger oouu-out of me this instant," she managed to bark. "It's-ahh! We're not even married, it's wrong..." She tried to shake her head, but could not, the shape shifter holding it firm. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, enjoying the stimulation. "Sut-stop! Ahh!"

Szaren laughed mroe at the duchess' attempts to get him to stop. They were pathetic. He could tell she was starting to enjoy it. The shape shifter worked harder on her tits. He felt her pussy starting to get soaking wet. He grinned and added a second finger inside. He then added a third and pushed them as deep as he could. She felt tight around his fingers. He was really enjoying himself. His cock was rock hard.

His fingers worked hard on her clit and his hand pushed deep into her. He tried to find her special spot. In his studies, he had found a certain place that drives women crazy. He found it inside the duchess and made use of it as much as possible. The shape shifter slid a tentacle between her breasts and pressed them around it as it simulated the play with her nipples. It now also simulated a good tit fucking.

"Nooo, stop!" Duchess Teniel cried out as the monster started to fuck her tits, one thick, hot, heavy tendril moving in between them, the bulbous end of it pointing at her face whenever it emerged from the luscious valley of her cleavage.

But it was what the wizard was doing with his hands that was truly awful! The worst! The best! "Haa, ahhh, no more, suh-stop!" Her breathing was heavy and ragged, her chest heaving, sweat beginning to bead on her forehead. Her cunt was wetter than it had ever been. "Something, oh, God! Ahhh! Something's happennning! What is this feeling? Oh, no, no, no, no, NOOOooo!"

Suddenly the world exploded in and around her. Pleasure unlike any she'd felt before blasted up from where his hands were, bursting through her in waves of white-hot feeling. Her eyes screwed shut, mouth opening in a scream that rang through the trees before it was strangled by the raging sensation. Her pussy gushed fluids, dripping down the wizard's arm and only the ground copiously. Duchess Teniel came hard, her first orgasm, utterly unprepared for it.

The battering, abusive pleasure subsided somewhat, leaving her gasping for air, gulping big lungfuls, "Wha...what was..did you do, you...awful, ohhh, God, mmm, you...terrible, ahh-hhh, man?"

Szaren could tell that his prisoner was close to a climax. He pushed his fingers even harder into her. Her cunt soaked his fingers with her juices. This really was a surprise for him. It seemed the pure duchess really enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh. He wasn't about to stop with his plan, but it was not going quite as expected. He had not figured that she would enjoy it so much.

He felt her pussy walls start to clench around his fingers. She reached her orgasm and went wild. Her scream was amazing. He left his fingers inside to feel the sensation. His hand got covered with her fluids and they ran down his arm. He looked at it, amazed. She was going to leave a puddle on the ground. Szaren smiled. This was good. He started to create another plan. He had not originally intended to hold her for very long out there in the woods, but now that she was enjoying it, he could have some fun with her. He saw a slim chance he might get her to change some of her laws if she enjoyed herself enough. If not, he always knew what he needed to do to have a good time.

He had the shape shifter remove all of its various tentacles from her other than one large one that held her around her waist. That way she could do whatever she wanted without being able to go anywhere. He smiled at her as she asked what he did to her. He smiled at her and moved so he was just out of reach of her arms and legs in case she got her strength back and tried to strike him. He started to explain to the naive woman what had just happened to her.

"Well, duchess, if you are implying that I used magic to make you feel that way, you are wrong. The only magical thing here is the shape shifter. That only has the power to take any form. No, what you felt was called an orgasm. It is what happens when you have had enough sexual stimulation. I only gave you that stimulation. What your body did, it did naturally. So, do you want to feel that way again? I would be happy to oblige." He grinned and waited for her reaction. He wasn't really sure whether he wanted her to say yes or no. Either way, she was going to be there longer and she was probably going to feel more than one more orgasm before he was done with her.

Teniel stared at the man, her eyes desperate. "N-no, it had to be magic. It had to be, I...I couldn't..." She knew he wasn't lying though. Somehow, she just knew. Those feelings, that wild, sinful delight, all that pleasure, all that came from her.

Something hot and wet slid down her face; the nude and impassioned noblewoman scarcely noticing that she was crying. "I...do want to feel that again, but...but I mustn't!" She shook her head, her golden hair whipping about, "No, it's wrong, it's sin!"

She stood on her own feet, "It feels good so that...so that it can trick you into wanting it, into thinking it is acceptable, but, but, I know it's not." The words were strong, but her voice was not. There was uncertainty in her tone, and her voice wavered a few times as she spoke. "I mustn't chose...sin, no matter how it feels."

Szaren stared at the woman and smiled as she spoke. He watched her stand. He wondered why she even bothered. There was no way she would get away from him. All of this was perfect. She had enjoyed herself, but this moment here was better than he had expected. She was now conflicted between what she called sin and purity. What she was really conflicted between was her body and her values. He knew that with him there, and his shape shifter, he could ensure that her body won.

He grinned and moved a little closer to her again. "This is not sin, silly woman. It is only pleasure. This is the pleasure of the flesh. Nothing is greater. You do not fully understand it yet. You have had only a taste. You have not yet felt the best part. There is no trick here. There is no sin. All of these feeling are human feelings. You want to feel it again because it is a good thing. So, I am going to give you what you want. Only this time, you will get to feel the best part of it......my part."

He made sure the shape shifter helf her tightly as he spoke. When he finished he laughed a little. Then, to make sure she knew what he meant, he removed his pants, freeing his hard cock. It stuck straight out toward her, ready for her. He stood there for a moment and just let her take in all he had said and just done. He wanted her to come to the full realisation of her situation. He wanted her to know what he was going to do to her.

The duchess shook her head during the evil magician's self serving speech. "That's a lie we tell ourselves to think that sin's okay, but that doesn't mean it is. The gods know sin, even if we fo-OooHH!" The shape shifter grabbed her arms and legs again and pulled her back so she was leaning away from him with her upper body, her legs spread and open to him. "Your part? What madness do you...you..."

The mage dropped his pants and she gasped. That was his thing! She'd only ever seen her late husband's before, but she knew what it was. Then the realization of what he was about to do hit her. "No! You can't! Don't do it, I command you! I beg you! Don't! I don't want that...that dirty thing even near me!"

Szaren grinned and laughed again at what the foolish duchess said and how she reacted. It was as he had expected. This was better than he had ever imagined. He thought for a moment of what he wanted to do first. He made up his mind. This was something he was sure would disgust her. He grinned. He told the shape shifter exactly what he wanted it to do. It started changing right away.

A long tendril slid around her mouth again. This time it pressed into her mouth a little, keeping it open. Other long ropes wrapped around her legs and arms, spreading her apart again. It then tilted her back and lowered her close to the ground. Szaren approached and looked at her body closely. Her pussy looked nice and wet. He wasn't going to do anything with it yet though.

He stepped over her body and stradled her stomach. The shape shifter lifted her up until he was basically sitting on her. His balls rested on her lower rib cage. His cock brushed against one of her tits. He grinned. He shifted his body forward and had the shape shifter do the rest of the work to make her body angle perfect. He placed his hard pole between her breasts. His hands gripped both of them and pressed them together. He watched her face to see her reaction as he started to slide back and forth between them.

A moment later the magical creature started the next part of the plan. The part of it holding her mouth open started to expand and lengthen. It pushed into her mouth and toward her throat. It then retracted. It started to repeat this over and over, giving her the feeling of someone fucking her face. The shape shifter also let out one long, thick tentacle that reached between her legs. It started to rub against her cunt, prodding at the tight little hole, getting itself wet with her juices. Szaren continued to watch her face, not wanting to miss even a moment of her reaction.

Back
Top Bottom