Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anderian's Revamped Female Request Thread (FxAny) Craving Walking Dead and Vampires!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderian

Super-Earth
Hi! This is my redone female request thread, and you found it! Grats!

These are plots on which I will only play a female. Although I lean towards the fairer sex, I'll work with any gendered characters, including but not limited to males, hermaphrodites, transgendered, intersexed, futa, cuntboy, trap, ect. Basically, I don't care what gender you want to play, unless I say otherwise.

I'm generally an nice person, but I use very colorful language in my normal conversations and can have quite dark thoughts. If the word fuck bothers you, I suggest you don't inquire within.

Schedule/Expectations:
I live in central time, and will be available 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM, but if I don't respond right away, I'm busy with work or family crap.

My post lengths are 2-8 paragraph's and I expect my partners to follow suit. I'm not a grammar nazi, but I like it when people are literate and can communicate intelligently.

Please tell me when you get bored or are busy, so I know. I will always tell you if I'm bored or busy if this is the case.

Platforms: PM, Email, Thread, KIK, AIM in that order.

Check out my F-List!

Kinks:
-Tattoos and Piercings
-Light Bondage
-Lots of Cum
-Cum Inflation
-Milking
-Furry/Anthro
-Machine
-Toy
-Strapon
-Dirty Talk
-Impregnation
-Non-Con
-Pseudo-Rape
-Tentacle/Monster
-Multiple Dicks on One Individual
-Deflowering

Fandoms:
-The Walking Dead
-Dragon Age
-Borderlands
-Fallout
-LotR
-Warcraft
-Pokemon(Gen 1-4)
-Elder Scrolls
-Halo
-Star Wars
-Mass Effect
-Assassin's Creed
-Titanfall

Anime:
-FullMetal Alchemist (Brotherhood Pending)
-Eureka 7
-Deadman Wonderland
-RWBY
-Pokémon

Books:
-Forever War
-Ender's Game (And it's sequels)
-Pathfinder
-GoT (Haven't Finished Yet and Don't Watch the Show cause... dem no HBO blues)
-World War Z
-The Great Gatsby
-The Hunger Games
-A decent amount of smutty novels not including 50 Shades.

Possibly(Takes a little convincing):
-Canon Characters
-Soft Vore
-Bimbofication
-Sexual Pain
-Watersports
-Incredibly Stupid Characters
-Muscular Characters
-Giantess
-Real Celebrities

Probably no:
-Orgasm Denial
-High-Risk Abuse
-Drugged
-Cheating

No:
-Gore
-Hard Vore
-Torture
-Hard Bondage
-Snuff
-Scat

Romance is Dead
(Walking Dead Plot)
When the dead take over, one never has time to focus on anything but survival. A young woman discovers this the hard way, after watching everyone she cared for die and turn to the Walkers. It hardened her. Made her resilient to emotions. A loner, wandering and scavenging in ruined Florida, trying to make her way on her own. But then someone comes into her life that totally changes everything... it will be a difficult task to get her out of her shell and open up. But somehow that doesn't deter that person...

Epicenter
(Walking Dead Plot)
Manhattan was probably just about the worst place to be during the outbreak. Just absolutely terrible. Too many people. Too many threats. A couple of young adults find themselves trapped in the city. It's dangerous and walkers are everywhere. How will they escape? What will happen?

The Bite
(Lesbian Vampire Plot)
The two girls have always been friends, sharing everything from clothes to secrets. But two secrets were never shared. One of them was a vampire, hiding amongst humans to escape persecution and she was deeply in love with her human friend. The human girl comes to the other, one day, with some bad news. She's moving far away. The vampire couldn't have that! In an act of desperation, she bites the human. Not enough to kill, just to turn her. But something strange happens. Instead of turning, she falls into a coma, and sent to the hospital. Now terrified she was going to be discovered, she kidnaps her friend from the hospital, so she could be there to explain what happened...

-If you have an idea for something, feel free to hit me up if you think I'd like it!

RE: Anderian's Fx[Insert gender here] Request List (Updated 2/24/15)(Now doing AIM/KIK)

305542.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom