Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Ideas...new one added...The Night Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaRose

Marvel Fan
I ONLY play on the forums, over PM, or through Google Docs. I DO NOT RP over IM. So, please...please do not ask because I will not budge. I have a real life and real health issues that I can not be on the computer at all times or long periods of time. So, please understand.

Also, I RP with females as long as they know how to play males. I don't really do F/F RP's because in my opinion I am terrible at it. Once in awhile I will make an exception but not usually.

General RP's

M/M
M/F
Incubus/Human
Succubus/Human
Married man/Maid
Married man/Mistress
Dragon/Human
Angels
Mutants
Furry
Futa
Soldier/Civilian
Celebrity/OC
Hentai
Angst
Romance
Drama
Victorian RP
Threesomes (M/M/F)
One on One
Buffy the Vampire Slayer/X-Men Crossover (Buffy/Scott or Buffy/Logan)

Code Geass

Lelouch Lamperouge/Shirley Fenette
Lelough Lamperouge/Suzaku Kururugi
Lelouch Lamperouge/Kallen Stradtfeld
Lelouch Lamperouge/OC (Male or Female)

Inuyasha

Sesshomaru/Kagome
Sesshomaru/Inuyasha (Incest or Brothely)
Inuyasha/Kagome
Inuyasha/OC
Sesshomaru/OC
Miroku/OC

Saiyuku

Sha Gojyo/Genjo Sanzo
Cho Hakkai/Genjo Sanzo
Sha Gojyo/OC
Cho Hakkai/OC
Genjo Sanzo/OC
Genjo Sanzo/Cho Hakkai/Sha Gojyo/OC (Male or Female)

Death Note

L/Light Yamagi (Kira)
L/OC

Durarara

Izaya Orihara/Shizou Heiwajima
Shizou Heiwajima/OC

Blood Plus

Solomon/Hagi
Hagi/OC
Solomon/OC
Solomon/Saya Otonashi
Diva/Saya Otonashi (Sisterly)

Black Butler

Ciel Phantomhive/Sebastian Michaelis
Sebastian Michaelis/OC

Bleach

Sosuke Aizen
Byakuya Kuichiki
Kisuke Urahara
Jushiro Ukitake
Yoruichi Shihoin
Gin Ichimaru (Don't know why. He just fascinates me.)
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Rangiku Matsumoto
Rukia Kuchiki
Orihime Inoue
Ichigo Kurosaki
Riruka Dokugamine
Shukuro Tsukishima
Yukio Hans Vorarlberna ** (Sexy in his own way)
Ulquiorra Cifer **** (Drools)
Szayelaporro Granz *
Tier Harribel ** (Hot)
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez **
Loly Aivirrne/Menoly Mallia
Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck ***(Hot...Hot...Hot)
Uryu Ishida

FMA

Roy Mustang/OC
Roy Mustang/Riza Hawkeye
Greed/OC

Marvel

Logan/Cyclops
Cyclops/OC
Logan/OC
Logan/Laura (Fatherly...not incestial)
Cyclops/Rogue
Logan/Rogue
Rogue/OC
Gambit/OC
Gambit/Rogue
Young Beast (Nicholas Hoult)/OC
Nightcrawler/OC

Constantine

Constantine/OC (Open for discussion)

Interview With A Vampire

Louis de Point du Luc/Lestat de Lioncourt

Newly Added Cravings as of July 14, 2015:

Tony Stark/Steven Rogers
Tony Stark/OC

You can find a list of my kinks here: https://www.f-list.net/c/evangaline%20grace

Loki16.png

Could Loki, the fallen Prince of Asgard truly learn to love a mortal human or would he always be the trickster that he always was,using her for his own gain while causing psychological, physical, and emotional pain to the woman? Is Loki really playing her as much as he thinks he is, or is it she that is working to soften his dark and hardened heart?

I would love to RP a story about Loki and a mortal human from earth. Of course he is the arrogant, heartless man he always was but one day he meets a woman that will turn his world upside down. Not only his but hers as well. In the beginning I can see them both hating each other immensely. Especially, since he has caused the world so much pain. Him, because she is a worthless human and he would never end up like his adoptive brother Thor. Yet, as time goes on he figures that maybe he could use her in his next plan to destroy Thor and the Avengers...maybe even Asgard. So, he tries to start being kind to her for his own purposes.

She, willing to try and forgive him will think he is being honest with her and she buys into his scam, only to find out later it was a lie when he takes her somewhere and has her locked up. He will begin to treat her cruelly....again Play metal games with her. Maybe be psychically abusive. She won't understand why all of this is happening, even though she knows she shouldn't have been a fool to believe what he said when he was a cold hearted trickster that loved no one but himself. Still, she was starting to care for him and even like him and it was making things hard for her. She hated him but she still wanted to be with him.

Loki, again...in the beginning of the abuse will feel nothing really, other then enjoyment and pleasure. That is until he or one of his servants go overboard and he sees how it effects her. He doesn't know why or how he feels such things but to him it is confusing and irritating. It will make him grumpier then usual but it will also make him rethink as to how he treated her. He might start spending small amount of time with her, getting to know her. Each time will get a little longer. He is figuring out his feelings while learning more about the woman herself.

She, not wanting to believe in him again won't allow herself to be hurt again. So, she yells at him and argues. She will refuse his company and it will have to be forced upon her to make her join him for dinner or walks in the garden. She will fight him all the way because she don't want to be broken anymore then what she already is but again things never end up going the way either want them to go and they will eventually fall in love and get married.

RE: Looking for fun (everyone welcome)...*updated* Looking for Loki

Hc6.jpg

Henry_v11.png

386px-Henry_v_221.png

I am looking for someone to play my lover in this RP. He would start out as a man who is on his way to being king who will eventually become king in this story. This would be a M/M RP/Forbidden love type of thing. I am wanting to play a slightly younger man who would be in his "army". That or maybe be a servant that he starts to have an affair with. Of course being gay in that era would have been forbidden and looked down on and with him being married out of "duty" it would really be a sin. I would like to see them go through different obstacles and see if their love is enough to overcome all of the ridicule and danger they would be in.

If anyone is interested please PM me. I would even be willing to tweak this a little so it could be played as a M/F

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking for a Tom

1.Tom Hiddleston/OC RP This one I will discuss over PM if anyone is interested in playing Tom.

2.Tom Hiddleston/Thomas Sharpe/Loki RP (Shapeshifting Tom) On the outside he is the normal Tom Hiddleston but in private he is two of his darkest characters in RL.

I figure with this one he will find someone he really likes and starts dating her but it isn't until they start getting serious does he start revealing parts of him that no one has ever seen. I would be playing the OC.

RE: Looking for fun (everyone welcome)...*updated* Looking for Loki

Nightmanager12.png
Jonathan Pine:The Night Manager

Nightmanager11.png
Jonathan Pine/Andrew Birch

The Night Manager:
is an espionage novel by John le Carré. It is a post-Cold War novel, detailing an undercover operation to bring down a major international arms dealer.​

Anyone who hasn't seen the television series or read the book here is the basic idea for the plot and story line: The Night Manager is a contemporary interpretation of John le Carré’s best-selling spy novel, which follows hotel manager Jonathan Pine in his quest to bring down international arms dealer Richard Roper. Pine, a former soldier, is thrust into a world of international intrigue when he is recruited by a British intelligence officer to infiltrate Roper’s inner circle. To get to the heart of Roper’s vast empire, Pine must withstand the allure of his beautiful girlfriend Jed and the suspicious interrogations of his venal chief of staff Major Corkoran. In his quest to do the right thing, Pine must first become a criminal himself.

My idea: My OC gets sucked into dealings with selling weapons with Roper while trying to get information to bring him down. She will be an American who is trying to catch Roper in his dirty dealings since he is also dealing high tech weapons with the crooked bastards in Washington. Pine I figure is curious about the newcomer as well as she with him, since neither know the other exists and they don't know that the other is trying to get information for their country. They will distrust one another in the beginning. Maybe even dislike each other because of being connected to Roper. As time goes on they will find out that they are both trying to do the same thing and will begin trying to help one another on the inside, since they are no longer really connected to the outside like before, since going rogue to try and catch this guy.

I see them eventually stealing moments alone from time to time while still trying to keep up appearances. He will still be sleeping with Jed but not falling in love with her or living happily ever after. For my character she will be sleeping with Sandy Langbourne who likes cheating on his wife with other women, including the babysitter.

I can play Jed. Corky, and my OC if someone can handle Jonathan, Sandy, Roper. The others we can mix and match or play as NPC's. This will not be exactly like the book or television series. It will have the same people but this is my own plot. That is why I don't have everything written out because I enjoy communicating with my partners and like to hear their ideas. Please, contact me if interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom