Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother's Demonic Lust {1x1 With Lunlun}

Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg

It finally happened... to ones most dreaded fear has finally began to manifest, despite the years of discipline of great restraint to up hold from the deep longing desire wishing to be fulfilled. Alex... the young adult early in his twenties, finds himself fighting the feelings he holds strongly for the only one he most beloveds, being his darling younger sister. The only one in the family to whom Alex has formed a deep connection and boned, unlike the relationship with his father who is estrange and can be consider a perfect stranger. But worst of all with the mother... since his birth he'd always felt an unyielding deep seeded hate, as she always referred to him as a beast or demon to a reason of her own which is kept secret. How Alex ever managed existing in a loveless household was thanks to the love of his beloved sister, however it came to his realization of his own felts that runs deep which he try denying for the longest time, until now.

Came a second year of college Alex was asked to be an assistant coach for the schools volleyball team, so happens to be the same high school he'd formally attend, furthermore being the school his sister hands to be attending. Likely he was happy to accept the task if it means being close to his sister, and yet this was the start of his fall. About a week ago since the beginning of the new school semester, there was word going around concerning boy’s who’ve been seen around the girls locker room, likely to peek in on them while they changing. Handling the matter to ensure the girls privacy (but mainly so his sister won't be peeped on) with permission teachers aids have been task to guard the lock room area, and so happen Alex found a group of three boy’s tiptoeing inside the girls locker room as he came to guard long after the girls went to Gym class. He was disgusted to find them set up a hidden camcorder.

“(Alex): HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING IN HERE!?” His shout startled all three of them before manage to escape him before their faces can be identified, leaving Alex behind to dispose of the hidden camcorder but took too long doing so as it was already too. When sound of girls voice echoed from outside called attention. There was noway to convenience them to think otherwise from himself being a pervert when found in the girls locker with a camera, so leaving him no choice but to conceal himself inside an empty locker Alex hide long enough to make an escape without notice. Just went he thought all the girls left after changing attires, another came in long after the others. It came accidental when Alex look out to see the last girl changing, but when looking he couldn’t stop. By a long chance it happens to be his sister as his eye found her body desirable, down to her underwear he watched her and saw everything, to every part of her skin she reveled unknowingly which now brings Alex into a bad hobbit.

After the ordeal he manage to walk out unnoticed once everyone had left, however this wasn't the end. On following days sneaking into the girls locker room hiding in the lock, not to watch the girls but one. The sister who dresses last, the new found lust or maybe this is his true pleasure of the eye, but is he getting way over his head? It happen a few weeks after ever since he made it a custom to peep on this girl as she changes, Alex foolishly made himself noticeable. Academy making a notice inside the locker he brought attention to her, “(Alex): shit… I think she’d heard me, damn it…”​

anime-girls-68.jpg

Amber had actually been kind of happy that her brother had started to do stuff at her school. Her mother hated her brother Alex and Amber could never figure out why. Sure he had been the product of a different man, meaning that he was only Amber's half brother. However Amber still could not understand why her mother had been so against Alex, and her father usually pretended the boy wasn't there. Amber's mother did what she could to keep Amber away from the boy but Amber loved her brother Alex. She'd always felt drawn to him and cared for him deeply so anytime her parents were not around Amber was always with him. Thanks to her parents work schedule she usually got to be around him at home too.

Today had been a special day. The sun and air were so hot the teacher agreed to allow them to play their sport in the pool. It ended up being a friendly game rather than competitive but was still fun none the less. When Amber got back into the locker room her hair was wet and pulled back into a long pony tail. She was wearing a one-piece swim suit that clung to her lean body and showed off her breasts perfectly. Quickly however she stripped out of her wet suit and was naked. "I'm gonna rinse my hair." She said to her friend before jumping in the near by shower. Once her hair was rinsed she head back to grab her towel and dry her hair. While she was drying her hair she heard a noise coming from one of the lockers. She spun around and started to walk to it. It didn't belong to any of the girls here, she assumed it was empty, but maybe a different gym class used it? Maybe something fell. She went to peek , getting ever closer, her breasts bouncing from rubbing the towel through her hair. Just before she reached it however the bell rang. "Shoot!" She ran back over to her locker, bending down to grab her clothes, showing off a perfect view of her. She quickly started getting dressed so she could go eat lunch. Most of the girls were already gone since she was the only one who'd hopped into the shower.

There can never be any other reminiscence time in-which to recall, where Alex felt his heart in dread pulsating rapidly and so fearfully. What would Amber think of her brother... if she'd found him as he is, hiding inside the locker within the girls locker room, peeping on girls as they unwillingly bare their all mainly her. The only conclusion is the natural response. Disappointment, disgust, horrified, and hatred, the very feelings Alex's mother holds for him. It would kill him if ever Amber felt these feels for him. Though she is only his sister but she means the world to Alex, more so... he make her his world, the only place he's ever felt love, enjoy, or and at peaces, far from a place that feels like hell to the every day life of a loveless family who often makes Alex feel worthless. “(Alex): Why did it come to this,” he asked himself, “(Alex): if only I... I should have... stopped...” Just when he started accepting his own fate, taking a deep breath as Amber reached to open the same locker her brothers secretively inhibiting, at the right time the bell rang to make her hurry off and allow Alex a safe escape. However strangely it was found that the bell rang much earlier then before, but more perplexing he'd wished for it to happen in that last moment before Amber was able to open the locker. He tried pulled the matter behind him yet couldn't get the image of his sister naked and wet after coming from the pool, given more the an eye full to bring upon a deeper lustful sensation and desire. “(Alex): This has to stop...” he said to himself while waiting outside the locker for Amber, to make it so he'd happen to run into her coincidentally, “(Alex): oh Amber... I was just looking for you. If it's not too much trouble can we walk home together? There's... something I've been meaning to tell you something.”

Amber had let her hair out of the pony-tail in hopes it would dry faster, her hair clung to her face and was very annoying. She had her backpack thrown over one shoulder and her swimsuit in a bag she was carrying. She noticed Alex with a smile and walked closer to hear what he was saying to her. Her smile faded however as she noticed her brothers troubled look and tilted her head to the side. "Yeah sure, that is no problem. Is everything okay?" Their parents shouldn't be home till very late so Amber and Alex could walk home without the fear of her parents freaking out about them being together, so she wasn't too sure why he seemed upset. She hoped that she was reading too much into it. "What are you wanting to talk about?" She had started to ask but her friend popped back up. "Ah, I gotta go eat lunch..." Said Amber starting to walk away. "Wanna come eat with us, or shall I see you after school?" She said with a smile hoping her brother would cheer up.

All too well... Amber knows her brother in the given mood of expression he'd projected, which tells hers that Alex is indeed troubled. And the same goes to have notice his own sisters worried expression. “(Alex): N-nothings the matter, ready,” in calm words he'd replied with an offering of a kindly smile, to mask his woes. “(Alex): I've... been meaning to tell you something for a long time now. I'm... thinking about...” Just when he was about to make the confession, out of the blue Amber came to fetch for lunch which left Alex no choice but to let her go. “(Alex): You go now ahead without me. I have things to do and think about, so I'll see you after school.” Before turning his back going in the opposite direction Alex smiled and waved before the two of them. How he would have love to have lunch with his beloved sis, but he was too ashamed of himself right now.

She'd waved back at him with a smile happy that even though he was upset he seemed to be okay. Lunch was fun as usual, Amber ate from the cafe at school and chatted with her friends that usually led to someone doing something silly like pranking each other. After that though the day was pretty much a blur. Amber was too worried about her brother to really focus on her work or teachers and it led to her getting scolded in her english class. After her last two classes for the day Amber grabbed her stuff and headed out to the front gates of the school to wait for her big brother. She leaned against the fence and enjoyed the sun on her face, eyes closed knowing he'd find her eventually.

Came the hour that brought this school day to a close, Alex found himself meeting up with his beloved one at the front gate. As she was, eyes closed with the sun rays showering her body in a appeal to make Amber evermore desirable to the eye, “have you waited long,” he asked while grabbing her attention in a surprise when approaching her. Still however Alex carried the same look from before, however it wasn't due to the shame of peeping his little sister when she was changing. No... it happen during the near end of he school day, when crossing the path of one former teacher of his. Like a father he'd gave Alex advice and reading the the aura he knew something was wrong with Alex and asked him. So in-turn the former teacher of Alex, was giving word of his trouble but didn't include Amber but only admitted he has feelings for a student. That's when his former teacher gave advice which seemed unusual and disturbing, “this student your in love with... she wouldn't happen to be your sister?” Alex was shocked to hear and find him knowing, “if you want her it shouldn't be a problem for you, since you have the ability to make her yours. I can't wait to see what you'll do and how much your abilities have grown,” that said it was the end of the conversation as the former teacher walk away with an evil smile, “what dose he know about me,” Alex asked himself before coming back in the moment with Amber. “What would you like for dinner? I'll cook you anything you like,” he offered during their walk home, “Amber... how would you feel if I... decided to move out?”

Amber was a bit startled to be pulled from her thoughts but was happy when she saw it was her brother. It almost surprised her to see him as she opened her eyes. Probably because her eyes had been closed for so long but he looked almost dark in the light surrounding him. It almost made her giggle because people often said her hair was so bright she seemed like she glowed. Yin and Yang kind of like how their parents treated them... "No I wasn't waiting long." She said answering him pushing away from the fence. She walked over till she was standing in front of him. He still looked troubled and it still worried her. However she assumed he'd spit it out eventually and wasn't going to push him for the information. She was happy as they started walking together and he offered dinner. "Hmm" She thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure there is some chicken breast in the fridge. We could marinade and bake it. Oh and make some macaroni to go with it." She said with a huge grin. She loved it when her brother cooked, not that her mother would allow it often.

A smile crossed his lips, whenever Amber express's her own joy which always bring a bright outlook on things, despite how gloomy live gets. Therefore Alex finds himself depending on her, as if Amber is the only joy in his world, so can he really live without her? Being this close to her made his heart race, with her walked over and standing in front of him, and ever since then during the walk home. “Are you sure you only want marinade bake chicken, with a side of macaroni & cheese? Your quite the simple in things, but... it's one of the things I love about you.” Words said mainly the latter end which hold a deeper meaning if only she'd knew. Half way home in the walk Alex's footing started to slow as his head lowered, feeling he couldn't hold it in any longer. “Amber... how would you feel if I... decided to move out?”

She was happy that he seemed to cheer up even if it was only a little bit. She walked along hands behind her back clasping together as she listened to him "Of course! I love your Mac n' cheese!" She said with a bit smile, she loved that he was affectionate to her despite their parents. "I love you too bro." She said tilting her head to the side.
However his next words caused her to stop dead in her tracks, she was unsure. "Why would you want to move out?" She had an almost panicked look on her face. Was it her? Or her parents? She didn't know why it freaked her out so much. Every person grew up and left home eventually. She guessed she'd just never thought about him leaving before, somehow she always thought it would be like this. "I don't want you to leave." She said honestly since he had asked her feelings on the matter.

There was a feeling of dread coming into emotional feeling over his heart, from looking upon the younger sisters reaction of being terrified with the words Alex felt needed to be said. How he wish to always be at Amber's side. If it wasn't for her love... long ago he would have left home without a second thought, if it means parting with the one who always express's utter hatred in all forms. Can he really tell her the truth? Why he must leave for her own good, "I don't want to leave you either Amber, but... I rather leave so you'll never come to hate me, if it means staying to in time I do something... regrettable."
Alex felt he'd already crossed the line, when he started peeping on her in the nude, so just how far will he go? Always she on his mind, from morning till night fall within dream, desiring her body even now to a undying lust he wishes to explore with her. “Amber... when I say to you... that I love you, do you know how much?” Turning to her Alex took Amber in his arms, to bring her in his warm embrace, “I... love you in a deeper way,” with his words while looking into her eyes, Amber would see a red glow in his hues, unknown to himself of baring glowing crimson eyes. The reaction... she would feel a tingling sensation showering over her body to a heat and longing of desire of the body in-which Alex feels for his sister before him. “You know what... n-never-mind... lets forget about what I said, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon,” he said with the offering of a smile, as if to show her that everything alright. Continuing on while holding hands they carried on home as the feeling Alex gave to Amber inadvertently, remain within her as the heat risen.

Amber was now more confused than ever she was unsure what he meant by loving her deeper. Well, it wasn't that she was really confused by it as much as it was her brain trying to deny the truth. It couldn't be truth so what was the truth? And in this way she ended up confusing herself. Not for long however as she saw a flash of red in his eyes and her body felt like it was set in fire. She was finding it hard to swallow as her and her brother set home together. How could she feel this way? Never having truly felt like this before made Amber quite a bit confused and slightly dizzy. The feeling hadn't gone away either, it had only gotten worse. Amber started to feel her underwear get warmer and her breath was coming in shorter. She was happy when they got home and the door was shut. "Is, it hot? Or is it just me?" She finally spoke up a little breathy. She was having very bad thoughts and having a very hard time controlling them, or herself.

“Amber... are you doing alright?” Words of deep concern towards his beloved younger sister, in-which Alex's treasures deeply from the heart. To his knowledge she'd suddenly came under short of breath and a little drawn sweat, as she addressed if it really hot after come inside their dwelling, leading him to wonder and worry. As of yet Alex didn't know he'd brought this upon her, through his demonic ability that acted all on it's own, due to his desire of Amber in lust and longing. “If your feeling hot, then why don't you good and take a shower. I'll have dinner ready by the time you're done,” he'd suggested before going into the kitchen. There he'd gathered the necessary ingredient, however cooking wasn't on the mind at the moment, “we're... all alone again... and... Amber is showering right now.” Unable to get the lewd thought out of his mind, imagining his sister bathing naked with perfect memory when undressing within the lock-room. He aid to himself once... never again, yet Alex found himself heading to the bathroom and approaching the door. The same with her earlier, Alex's body felt like it was on fire in warmth all around with short of breath as he found it difficult to controlling himself. “Please Amber... lock the door,” he thought to himself hoping she did locked it before coming to shower. Sadly it wasn't at all and cracked halfway open, so the eyes peeked through to see how she's doing.

Amber hadn't said a word. She'd just run up the stairs to the bathroom hoping that a cold shower would help. She'd even forgotten a clean pair of clothes she hadn't cared. As soon as she got in the shower she'd put it on cold feeling the water running down her. it didn't seem to help though. She decided to watch the soap off her body and found she loved the feeling of the soapy soft hands playing along her body. She also noticed that the heat left tingles all along her skin as she moved them around. As she washed her breasts she let out a soft squeak. Her nipples were so sensitive she suddenly knew why she felt like this and she knew it was no fever. Amber washed with no curtain because it always made her feel claustrophobic. So it was about that time she'd noticed her big brother peeking through a reflection. She looked away sure that he was just coming to check on her since he was worried and yet one thought seemed to excite her. Something she would have never done before. Amber decided to pretend she'd never seen her big brother and put on a show for him. The idea was dirty, but thrilling in her current state. So she continued rubbing all over her body. Slowly to show off her curves. She even tied her hair up into a bun and rubbed at her neck. It wasn't long before she'd reached between her legs, she let out a soft moan as her fingers started to play with her clit. She leaned against the shower wall, for one to help hold her up and for two to give him a better view.

Having herself to lean upon the shower room wall, in furthering her sex-appeal for show towards the peeping brother. Amer will find herself in-between a rock and a hard place soon enough, due to expressing her luring lewd seduction manner. Before hand Alex kept his eyes to Amber and looked not elsewhere. Capturing her all, to ever shape and ever curve that make up a very sexy body as the flow of water cling to the skin, which gives a more alluring look along with the soapy soap foam that caress's her body. But more so... to a big surprise in-which Alex's eyes behold, finding his own beloved sister taking a side he's never seem before, shock and awe came to an expression. “Amber...” lightly he'd gasp, to see his sister. Rubbing her body all over, not to wash as she was declared it lewdly, furthermore when Amber moan like a loss woman when she'd started playing with her slits. Alex couldn't believe this, yet his eyes were complied to watch while finding his breathing in short of breath, heaving the chest moved to heavy in and exhaling. It even became unbearable to only watch, for the body now longs to be one with her, show in the growth in Alex's manhood that's hardly being held in his pants. Mesmerized, the eyes looked vitreous to a blood red color as sharp shape took to the hues, with it the breath deepened, at a hug in lust, the more he'd watched her. So... to a eventuality Alex stepped in the bathroom as his clothes few from the body within each step. Quietly without Amber's notice as she would think he's still watching her from afar while putting on a show, before noticing him standing behind her. “Who would have thought... behind this sweet and innocent girl, lies a very naughty little sister,” he whispered softly in her ear, before the hands grabbed at her hips and pulled Amber to fall back into his chest. “Now leave everything to big brother. I'll say you how it's done,” with those word held in a demonic tone, Alex brought a hand to Amber's womanhood, joining her to tease the clit and over the inner folds, as the other hand caressed the bust, teasing the nipples with the finders. “Show me... show me you lustful side!” Another red flash came to his eyes as Amber's did the same. Her body felt even more hot with tingling mainly to her inner walls of the pussy, bring deep longing and sexual desires.

Amber was surprised to be pulled against her brother, feeling his body nude against hers just fueled the lust she felt. She felt like somehow this was wrong and yet that thought quickly disappeared. Her head rested against him as she let out a moan enjoying the sensations of him playing inside of her. Her arms wrapped up around the back on his neck to hold herself to him and press his length tighter against her ass. The feelings of the water drill pouring onto her body and his arm playing with her breasts driving her more insane. Then his power pulled her even farther in and she felt as if she may go insane. "Brother... I need you." Was all she could manage to gasp out.

What little remains of the good scenes to think within good judgment, Alex couldn't believe what he's actually doing to his beloved little sister. “What am I doing? Why am I doing this to her?” Alex asked himself in thought, before the conscience words and feelings completely faded into nothing, as the lust masked over. Caring for nothing more then to violate Amber with the use of his perverted hands, thus far. Hearing her moans of pleasure only encourage things, with the fingers reaching a further deeps, touching the inner walls and worked on the most tender spot in furthering her lust. With it, still the hand cupping the breast in a rub down motion as the fingers gave a light pinch with a pull to harden. Upon the showering kisses to the neck, Amber would also feel her brothers manhood coming to rub off on the rears cheek, from the moment when she'd brought their bodies in more of a press. This action of seduction and lust, carried on till she made the outcry of how much she needs her big brother, “anything... for my little lustful and beloved sister. But first... let be ride of the one bothersome block.” With those words Alex's eyes flashed the same red glow as Amber would feels another tingle sensation to a warm melting feeling. For within her deeps, the hymen was taken away painlessly. “Don't worry I'll put it back once we're done, I just don't even wish you to feel any pain Amber. After all... your big brother loves you dearly.” While bring her back to lead against the shower wall, Alex had Amber to stick out her ass and spread the legs as he brought his harden meat to stroke off her lip slits, before thrusting in slow so she'll feel every part of him. How it was painless and only felt good.

She was so confused, she didn't understand what he meant by 'putting it back'? But her confusion didn't matter, the warmth between her legs driving any of her own thoughts away. Amber whimpered as he stroked her slit with his length, wanting it to be inside of her so badly. When he had finally pressed it inside of her she let out a loud moan, letting her eyes drift closed so she could concentrate on nothing except the feeling of him sliding into her inch by inch. She moaned louder as he had slipped all of the way in, his hips resting against her ass as he sat fully inside her driving her insane with pleasure, she'd never wanted this before but now she was so glad she had it...

Though she didn't understand his meaning as of now, but Amber will eventually learn shortly afterword's, once she'll find her cherry having not been pop. Aside from the matter which took no concern for thought, Alex was more interested in the moment he's sharing with his beloved one. How his thrust moved to push her body back and forth, while leaning off the shower wall, given the full feeling of his length. Yet this wasn't satisfying enough, to the longing of wanting a deeper feeling, therefore keeping a firm gasp upon Amber's hips as the other hand took to back of the thigh leg, Alex lifted and held it up. This way he came thrusting her deeper then before as she would feel a much hard thrust that pumps her pussy in and out, while made sounds of the flesh clashing together so soundly which made echo's. “Ahhh Amber... this is how I love you. Theirs no one else for me beside you,” with those words his lips reached to meet with her own, kissing to a deep passion to express the words.

She was a little surprised as he grabbed hold of her leg and lifted it, and then she felt how he went into her deeper than before. She started to pant softly, with little mewls mixed in as her eyes drifted about half open of their own accord. She was thoroughly enjoying every thrust, and her skin was electric any place he touched. "I, love you too, big brother." Was what she'd managed to gasp out between moans before his lips met with hers in a hot kiss.

Back
Top Bottom