Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rp search, ~M/M. M/F (Futa?)~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyaun

Planetoid
Full on rps.

7/14/16: After family issues I have returned once again.

3/8/16: Back and ready to get back to rp. Hit me up. <3

02/28/2016: Real life has taken me away for a little while, hopefully only a few days, but we will see.
If you are really interested in me as a partner feel free to pm, but it might be a while before I can reply but I will get back to you when I have a few moments to do so.

Hello,

I will try to keep this fairly short, so as not to waste anyone’s time. I go by Jay, or Fury, I'm 24 will be 25 in march, I have been roleplaying for several years, around 14. I would consider myself fairly literate but I generally only write about 1-3 paragraphs. I love fantasy but I also like fast paced slice of life. I am very flexible but I do try hard to contribute my fair share.

I can't promise I will be on everyday but I do make effort to try and reply at least once a day (or at the very least every other day). If something comes up I will be sure to tell you so you are not waiting on me. I do have a life however dull.

Partners: /2

------------​
Right now I am on Hold (Full) Open.
Looking to rp Over PM, Skype, or Maybe a thread here.

READ ME! (Maybe's are very flexible (mostly things I haven't done a lot of or want to try))
I am looking for a fairly simple rp to try out an oc I have in the works.
Limits:
No Scat/watersports
No Foot fetish
No Vore

------------​

This is what I am craving. (The positions I would like to play are marked **. I will add more as they come to me.)

I only M/M right now. (may try with a futa)

------------​
Pairings:

**Dragon/Dragon rider
Angel/**Demon
**Slave/Master (Would really prefer to play slave right now)
Rebel/Goody two shoes
Rebel / Good two shoes
City/Country (Or Vice versa)
Royal/**Slave girl(Looking to play an anthro deer)

I am also looking for a fairly simple rp to try out an oc I have in the works.

Student/Student,
Best Friends,
Best Friend/Best Friend's Brother,
Neighbors,
Roommate/Roommate's Sibling or Cousin,
Athlete/Shy Kid.
Co-workers.

~~~~
Plot no's
Zombies(not interested at all.)
~~~~

Plots:

~~~~
~Only skin deep~()

** Its hard to be perfect, the Wheelers, have been the neighborhood’s ‘perfect’ family for what seems like ever, they have a large beautiful house, a manicured yard, and new cars. The mother strives for perfection in every visible aspect of their lives, but under the shiny exterior of this picturesque family there is much more going on. The father is a drunkard, and abusive to his family. The mother isn’t much better, addicted to painkillers and diet pills, takes the abuse a step father, often sextually abusing her eldest son. And things get worse when their eldest starts to show interest in other young men rather than women, a disgrace and threat to the whole family image.

Across town the (Last name is your choice) are far from ‘perfect’, but they are fairly happy, A small two bedroom trailer, an unkempt yard, and an old truck. Dad works two jobs, but comes how to a warm loving wife and single son. Mom works at the local dinner, its not much but she makes due. They don’t have much, but family is far more important than money and physical possessions, and when their son starts feeling attraction to other young men around his age his family takes it well and supports him with all the love they can give him.

Plot info: This is a romance with lots of opportunity for drama, the boys would be 16-18 in their last year of high-school. I would love to plot this one out more with someone.

~~~~

~Deep Scars~()(Ugly Truth setting below.)

Setting doesn't matter to me much I would love to talk about it and figure out what we both would enjoy. The OC I'm looking to use is an incubus mix, his mother badly abused him as a baby and left him scarred physically and mentally to some degree. Now as a teen he is dealing with not only how others treat him because of his background and scars, but his growing 'needs' that he has never had to handle before.

I can do pretty much any time line as far as that goes, I'm not looking for quicky sex scenes, I want something with a good story too. something that will help our OC's grow.

~~~~~~~~~

------------​

I am open to other ideas, I would love to hear from you and see if we can come up with an rp.
Please PM me.

F-List

RE: M/M rp search

RP Starters, to cut on time if a starter catches your eye we can start rping right way, but I do expect some kind of plotting on the side to keep things going. All are 18+ years.

Prince and Pet.

(This can go a few ways, a romance or something a little rougher. Light bondage for either would be awesome.)(0/1)

It had happened so quickly, only a few hours, the small country had not been ready for a fight, and it was easy when most of the population was still asleep in the early morning. Aeden was no exception, having been ripped from his bed before he could even put up a fight, he was dragged out and pinned down, hands tied behind his back . He felt his white hair being yanked back and a cloth shoved in his mouth to keep him from screaming, not that he would have been able to hear himself over the others around him in the same predicament. Amber eyes flicked around trying to see what was happening but he was forced back down again, laying face down in the dirt. He could only understand a little of what was being said around him by the invading force, their language different than he was use to hearing.

After a while he watched as others were pulled up and led away before he finally was, his heart was racing as he was pulled to his feet and led away from his home of twenty two years. He was also worried, where was his family? He hadn’t seen them, as he was led closer to a wagon he tried to plant his feet, fighting not to be taken from his homeland. There were stories of things like this happening, but it was suppose to be just stories… even so he knew if he was put in that wagon he would likely never see anything he knew again.

Being smaller it only took a little extra effort from the guard, lifting him up and throwing him into the dark wagon. The doors closed behind him and then they were moving. It seemed like hours before the wagon stopped again and they were unloaded again and led into a well lit building. forced to kneel on the hard floor and wait for… something. Aeden bowed his head and worked the cloth out of his mouth, having only kept it on the ride to keep his teeth from being jarred. Taking a deep breath when it fell onto the floor in front of him, Keeping his eyes down as he tried to make out what was happening…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunters Heart.

(This plot involves the arranged marriage of sea folk, and two people who have never met. One is a hunter of great beasts known as Karonse(more info available), the other a young woman(or perhaps a Trans, crossdresser, or fem boy, options are open.) from a trading ship. When their ship wrecks they are thrown into the heart land of the very beasts the hunter was raised to kill.) (0/1)

The ship rocked gently in the waves, the star lit night sky shining overhead, anchored so the ships would not drift in the still night while most of the crew slept. The three masted clipper swayed at the lead of the small four ship fleet, the quiet rigging swaying only slightly in the warm sea breeze. With the rest of the crew asleep the young male, the captain's son, was finally able to take a moment away from the rest of the crew and the demands of his father, and the next day was going to be even harder… the marriage. Standing on the deck leaning on the rail along the bow of the ship, he watched the tide dance below him, his fingers brushing over the large pale white bone that decorated the front of the bow. The stark white in contrast to his dark coppered skin made his fingers stand out in the night around him.

He had seen the beasts before but never fought his own, the huge canine like creatures, blood thirsty and evil to their very marrow, some where as big as the ship he stood on, they were devils, something from another world that didn’t belong here, they had sunken countless ships and killed even more of the land dwelling creatures, including the humans. The ugly beasts never seemed to stop, they just seemed to keep coming, when one was killed it wasn’t long before another showed up to take its place. He wrinkled his nose a little thinking about the smell of the things, musty and strong, worse than twenty bears.

His family had been hunters for as long as he could remember, for as long as his father could remember, for generations, and while they seemed to be cutting back the numbers of the huge creatures, they still seemed as though they grew in size, became more fierce, with each they took down. The last one his family had faced had taken two ships with it. So many men and women lost to those fangs and claws, and if the beast wasn’t the one to get them the sea quickly claimed all it could. Some had been rescued from the water, but the fleet had lost so many more.

Fingers tightened on the bone decoration, anger welling up in his chest making his cheeks darken with the red hue that flushed there, he had not yet been allowed to hunt the beasts, to young yet, his father always said, he was nearly done with his training, the next big step was to hunt and kill his own Karonse, to bring its heart and pelt back to the crew, to show he was one of them and not some useless youth his father kept around for show. His gaze lifted out over the water again trying to focus on the light dancing off the waves, again trying to calm himself before he ventured below deck to catch some sleep before they set sail again at first light.

So much yet he wanted to do, but his father was pushing so hard to get this marriage done, for his people right? Even so, he didn’t have much of a choice. With a sigh he pulled away from the railing, it would be morning soon and he would have to be up and ready to meet his bride.. with a shake of his head he moved to his small cabin and let himself drop onto the bed, too young to hunt what he had been trained to hunt all his life but old enough to be wed.. What fun…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugly Truth.

(Last year of high school. Can be the foster families kid, a neighbor, or just a class mate.) (0/1)

Things had never been easy for Kian, and moving in with a new foster family was no exception. It was always hard to get use to being bounced around, he often had nearly nothing going from one place to another. It was just whatever he could fit into one bag, and this was no different, one bag and the clothes on his back. It had been this way for as long as he could remember clearly. It had been years now, but even now his scars still ached...

He got out of the car and walked up to the door, dressed in a simple pair of jeans, and a t-shirt which was hidden under a dark green hoodie, the hood pulled up to hide most of his face. Being let in by his newest foster parents. Being shown to his room, he didn’t bother to unpack just putting his bag on the chair in the corner of the room and sitting on the bed, he looked up and noticed a mirror on the back of the door, frowning he reached up and pushed his hood back. Shaggy black hair fell into his grey eyes, he bit his lip as he saw himself in the mirror. He lifted up a hand and traced a finger gently over the burn scar that reached its way up his neck and onto the left side of his face.

Grey eyes shifted away and he let his hand fall away before pulling his hoodie up over his head and dropping it onto the bed. Looking once more at the scars that graced his arms, more burns, long since healed but the pain remained, some physical but mostly emotional. They were pale now, more hidden under his clothes, and mostly hard to notice, but they were still there, often bringing ridicule down on him from others who didn’t care to try to understand.

With a sigh he flopped back onto the bed and looked at the ceiling for a long time before rolling over so he could look out the window, it was late afternoon, and tomorrow was going to be yet another challenge, the first day at a new school… a high school and already well into the first semester, not only did he have a lot to catch upon, but he would be thrown into classes with people who already knew how things worked, already had friends and would either pick on him, or ignore him. He hoped for the latter with everything he had, just ignore him let him get through school and get on with things on his own…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom