Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M for literate, creative female seeking NC, forced stripping, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightarcher

Planetoid
Hi there! I'm an experienced male looking for females who are interested in detailed and explicit play through YIM. Here are a few story ideas that I am interested in trying:

1- Reluctant medical examination. A confident (yet very private) woman learns that her insurance company requires a physical for her to stay on her current plan. She expects that the doctor will make this experience as quick and streamlined as possible. However, the male examiner becomes very formal and insists on following this head to toe examination to the letter. The end result is a situation where the woman is forced to endure a very humiliating ordeal. This can work well with a female athlete who requires permission for sports, an actress who can't get signed onto a show without the "studio doctor" approving her, or any number of situations. I prefer an extremely shy patient who hates unbuttoning a single button and feels incredibly self conscious- almost to a level of feeling virtually raped by the doctor's behavior.

2- Unnecessary strip search and interrogation. This fantasy works well in fictional or semi-historical setting. I love the idea of a roving gang of young soldiers who are looking for attractive civilians to bully. This could become a game for the soldiers-- making the woman their cheap thrill for the day-- or it could lead to an orderly gang rape. The key to this fantasy for me is the slow, deliberate stages of their false detainment and humiliation. I like the notion of the woman thinking her ordeal is over-- then discovering she's still not free at each degrading point in the story.

3- Vintage story about discipline and falsely accused female. A divorced woman's children are viewed as bad seeds in town. Despite them all trying their hardest to stay out of trouble their poor grades in school and their dysfunctional family make them scapegoats for broken windows and stolen goods at the general store. The oldest daughter is sweet and innocent and constantly playing lawyer to defend her brothers. However, one store owner simply will not tolerate her "lying" and insists that she be disciplined on his terms. (The store owner knows she and her brothers are innocent, of course).

Feel free to contact me directly on YIM (nitearcher888). Thanks!

Nightarcher said:
Hi there! I'm an experienced male looking for females who are interested in detailed and explicit play through YIM. Here are a few story ideas that I am interested in trying:

1- Reluctant medical examination. A confident (yet very private) woman learns that her insurance company requires a physical for her to stay on her current plan. She expects that the doctor will make this experience as quick and streamlined as possible. However, the male examiner becomes very formal and insists on following this head to toe examination to the letter. The end result is a situation where the woman is forced to endure a very humiliating ordeal. This can work well with a female athlete who requires permission for sports, an actress who can't get signed onto a show without the "studio doctor" approving her, or any number of situations. I prefer an extremely shy patient who hates unbuttoning a single button and feels incredibly self conscious- almost to a level of feeling virtually raped by the doctor's behavior.

2- Unnecessary strip search and interrogation. This fantasy works well in fictional or semi-historical setting. I love the idea of a roving gang of young soldiers who are looking for attractive civilians to bully. This could become a game for the soldiers-- making the woman their cheap thrill for the day-- or it could lead to an orderly gang rape. The key to this fantasy for me is the slow, deliberate stages of their false detainment and humiliation. I like the notion of the woman thinking her ordeal is over-- then discovering she's still not free at each degrading point in the story.

3- Vintage story about discipline and falsely accused female. A divorced woman's children are viewed as bad seeds in town. Despite them all trying their hardest to stay out of trouble their poor grades in school and their dysfunctional family make them scapegoats for broken windows and stolen goods at the general store. The oldest daughter is sweet and innocent and constantly playing lawyer to defend her brothers. However, one store owner simply will not tolerate her "lying" and insists that she be disciplined on his terms. (The store owner knows she and her brothers are innocent, of course).

Feel free to contact me directly on YIM (nitearcher888). Thanks!

Bump- please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom