Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Affair in Paradise (AnonymousRelated x Mio-chan)

Mio-chan

Planetoid
Mio waited nervously in the massive hotel suite. In any other hotel it surely would have been the crown jewel, but here it was nothing more than the standard. Every room was decked out with lavish decadence, sporting two full rooms for the guest to enjoy. This particular one hosted a couch and two chairs in the main room, facing a massive TV on the wall that separated it from the bedroom. The two rooms were connected by a magnificent arch, allowing the two to flow together. The bedroom itself not only held a massive bed, but also another couch and a large jacuzzi tub fit for two. It also came stocked with outfits and toys, all to further the guest's experience with his Pet.

While she waited, Mio occupied herself with straightening up the already pristine room, fluffing pillows and tucking down the sheets. At fifteen, she was the youngest girl at the hotel, and she had the innocence and lack of experience that went with it. Whoever walked through that door would surely take every bit of her virginity from her, and though she wouldn't admit it out loud, the thought excited her. Dressed in the skimpy maid dress that was the standard uniform for the Pets, her well developed breasts were almost exposed, the fabric covering just a bit over her nipples. The skirt was equally revealing, stopping well above her mid-thigh, and any movement she made would show off her lacy panties that were attached to her garters. It was an outfit that just asked to be defiled, and it made her skin tingle to know that that was exactly what was going to happen.

From outside the door she could hear the familiar sound of a key card being swiped through the lock. She held herself up straight as the door opened, only to fall into a deep bow at the waist, calling out sweetly, "Welcome home, Master."

Joshua Sky had found major success in the real estate business. He was a young twenty nine year old agent for a company which sold high end condos to rich people who had an absurd amount of money to spend. This meant that he made an absurd amount of money in return, which led to him meeting his wife. Four years ago they married and had lived blissfully ever since, they talked about children and having them, they were regularly sexually active and Joshua loved her deeply. Though there was a something lacking in their relationship, the woman wasn't open to trying new things, and Josh often complained about it to his boss. Which was the sole reason why he had been brought to this lavish resort, but Joshua had no idea what this resort really offered. He had no idea what he was walking into, and when he arrived he noticed something strange immediately but only brushed it off thinking that perhaps the people on this private island resort were just open. He had seen a woman who he would have sworn was a prostitute due to her attire walking with a man who had his hand not just on her ass, but he was certain he had seen a finger IN her ass. Joshua immediately wished that it had been him who was walking with that woman, it was something that his wife never allowed him to do.

His room was on the fourth floor and as Joshua walked, he couldn't help but notice the muffled sounds of moans and groans coming from the other rooms. Maybe it's a Swingers convention... Fuck if I know. thought Joshua. He wore a black business suit, with a red tie, and a white dress shirt. It was all very neat and cleanly kept, as was his entire home. Once he reached his room Josh reached into his jacket and pulled out a key card which would unlock his door. His boss and himself had both gotten their hair dyed for this trip, his boss had gone a little more extreme and died the entire head of his crimson red where as he had only done the tips and a few inches up of his long hair. This was his boss's bachelor party, and it was a private one with just the two of them going, all expenses paid.

Scoffing and shrugging his shoulders, Joshua swiped his card over the pad and when he twisted the knob and opened it a voice called out to him from the other side of the doorway. The voice called him 'Master', and even welcomed him 'home'. Thinking at first it being some automated greeting service, once Josh actually made it into the room he saw the bowing scantly clad maid. His eyebrows scrunched and one raised in confusion. Looking out of his room, Josh checked the room number across from him, which confirmed to him that this was indeed his room. "Oh uhm... If you're doing room service, I just got here so everything should be tidy. But I can give you a few minutes if you need to finish up." Josh told her as his eyes scanned over her petite frame. She looked no taller than five feet six inches tall, where as he was six foot six inches tall. She had perky, full breasts, and in her bent over bowed position they were almost spilling out of her top.

Mio almost laughed as she stood up straight. Between his flustered appearance and the way he was eyeing her, it was hard not to find the situation funny. If anything, she would have thought that she would be the flustered one. "My apologies, Master, I'm not here to tidy the room. My name is Mio, I will be your Pet for your stay here. Anything you ask of me will be yours." For the first time she got a good look at him, her eyes drinking in his tall figure. He certainly was handsome, decked out in a pressed suit, the tips of his white hair dyed a gorgeous crimson. It was hard to believe that a man like him would need to come to this kind of resort. He surely was more than capable of getting women on his own. Still, everyone had their own reasons for coming here, and it was not her job to ask. Her master continued to stare at her, his gaze fixed rather firmly on her breasts and though she doubted it was the case, Mio asked, "Is something wrong, Master? Am I not suitable for you?" She put on her best pout as she stepped towards him, her heart beating faster with every step until she was right in front of him, "I may be inexperienced, Master, but I promise to serve you. My innocence is yours, should you want it."

As she spoke, and continued to call him 'Master' she approached him which made him release his grip on the doorknob. The door automatically began closing, and when it latched shut Joshua turned back around to notice she was standing right in front of him. In his right hand Josh had a a suitcase which had his important business belongings, then on his back he had his bag which had all of his clothing and things he had for the three days he was going to be there. Josh was confused and when she asked him if he wasn't wanting of her, Josh cleared his throat and he set his suitcase down on the ground. Running his hand through his hair, Josh took a deep breath after she said that her innocence was his if he wanted it. In all honesty, he certainly did want that but he was a married man. "I-No no!" Josh said smiling and looking her over again. "You're a gorgeous girl, and that outfit is... Quite sexy." he told her with a reassuring grin. "Can you take my bag for me?" he asked swinging his bag off of his shoulder and offering it out to her. He waited for her to take it and turn around, he wanted to check out her ass, while she was petite she was curvy and it aroused him.

Her advances served their purpose, flustering him just a little bit more before he seemed to regain his composure. Mio took his bag without hesitation, turning away from him so she could place it on the luggage rack near the closet, making sure she bent far enough over to give him a glimpse of her barely covered ass. After her tiny show, she turned back to face him, a bright smile on her face, "And your other bag, Master?" She asked politely, "May I take that for you as well? Or have you any other needs that need attending? I'm sure you must have had a long flight. Would you like to head down to the pool for some relaxation? Or would you prefer the tranquility of your room's hot tub? You need only just ask, Master, and you will receive."

As she took his bag and walked over to the luggage rack, Josh watched her intently and when she bent over he tilted his head to get a better look up her skirt. He also used this moment to shamefully take off his wedding band and he dropped it into his right pants pocket. When she returned to his side, she asked him if she could take his suitcase. "No need, this is all work stuff." Josh said, she then asked him if he had any other needs that needed tending to. She suggested that they go down to the pool, which he didn't exactly feel like doing not right this second. "I would love to take a dip in the tub," he told her and when he leaned down to set the suitcase on the floor, Josh stood upright and pulled closer to her his hands sliding across from her hips down to her ass. "You'll join me of course." Josh ordered.

Mio smiled up at him, her skin tingling from where he touched it. "Of course, Master. Let me start the water." She was almost reluctant to pull away from his grasp, but it was a sacrifice that she would have to make. The jacuzzi started to fill with a rush of hot water, and while keeping her back to him, Mio began to undress. Her dress fell to the floor, leaving her there only in her heels and panties. She slid her shoes off with a graceful precision, and glanced back over her shoulder as her fingers dipped down into the waistline of her panties, giving her master a coy smile. "Would you like me to turn the jets on as well, Master?" She asked, dropping her lacy panties to the floor with her dress and turning to face him again.

Joshua tugged at his tie and pulled it loose from around his neck. Tossing it onto the ground, Josh also took off his jacket and then began to work his belt off. Once he got it unlatched he unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. Stepping on his own heels, Josh pulled his shoes off one after the other. His eyes were glued to her body, it was so small and yet sexy. She looked like she was no more than sixteen, but it wasn't possible that this place would hire a minor to sell sex; was it? Once he got his shoes off Josh let his pants drop around his ankles and he approached her again. "Help me out of this shirt will you?" Josh suggested to her as his hands came back to her hips and he began to explore her smooth skin with his hands. The man's hands weren't rough, but rather soft and delicate, he hadn't ever done hard work in his entire life and he never wanted to. "Good Lord your body is sexy... You're a virgin too?" he said with a grin as his hand came over the front of her slit and he began to rub at her entrance softly. "We can definitely turn the jets on, it'll make it all the more relaxing for us." Josh said as his lips came down to her neck and he began kissing and biting her skin softly.

He was just dropping his pants when Mio turned around to look at him, and she took a moment to take in his body. He certainly was well built, muscular but not overly so. She wouldn't mind giving herself to this man, "Of course, Master." Mio unbuttoned his shirt dutifully, being sure to brush her fingers against his skin whenever she moved down to the next button. Finally the shirt slipped easily from his body and he started to feel up her own bare form. His touch was gentle, and she couldn't help but shudder as he rubbed ever so softly at her virginal slit, "Yes, Master." She answered, leaning into his touch as he started to nibble at her neck. Blindly she groped behind her at the controls to the tub, managing to press the button for the jets while not breaking from his hold on her, "Would you like to get in Master?"

Josh grinned as she shivered in his arms, her quaking giving him confirmation that she was clearly enjoying his touch. She asked him if he wanted to get into the tub, while the answer was an obvious one he wanted to do something else first. Quickly turning her around Josh forced her into a bent over position. His hands quickly spread her ass, and he then also spread her tight pink slit with both of his index fingers. As he looked into her tight pussy he verified that she was indeed a virgin. "Well well... That's a rare thing to see, a hymen." Joshua said. His hands released their hold on her lower half and as he stood he gave her a firm but careful spank and gripped down firmly. Josh, you're fucking married... But damn that virgin pussy... I wanna fuck it so bad, he thought to himself. Slipping out of his last remaining article of clothing, Joshua's big partly hard dick revealed itself to her. He was nine inches long and almost two inches around. "Yeah, let's get in." he said with a grin.

Mio allowed him to bend her over with ease, a shudder running down her spine as he spread not only her ass cheeks but also her virginal slit, as though he was trying to verify something. He seemed to like what he found, because when he released her he gave her a strong spank that left her skin tingling. The action was more arousing than she would have thought it to be. As he slid the last of his clothes off, she straightened herself up, getting a good look at his cock. Even only partially erect it was big, and she couldn't help but to imagine what it would be like to have that inside of her, defiling her in every way. She got into the large jacuzzi first, settling herself on the reclining seat on the far side of the tub. Still smiling from his words only moments before she said, "If you want it, Master, you need only just ask."

Joshua watched as she climbed into the tub which gave him a great view of her ass and that virgin pussy. Josh climbed in after her and sat across from her in the tub enjoying the heat and jets. Looking across to her, he smiled at her mention of him being able to have her virginity. "I will most certainly take you up on that offer, first I'd like a shoulder rub." Josh said as he shifted across the tub and in between her legs. His back resting against her chest, Joshua's hands stroked her legs gently to her knees, where his hands rotated back and traveled up to her ass.

Mio smiled, eagerly spreading her legs for him to sit between them. Her hands were quick to start the massage, rolling and kneading through the tense muscles of his shoulders, "You're so tense, Master." She murmured softly, pressing the softest of kisses to his neck while she continued her treatment, "Don't worry, by the end of the night, all your troubles will be gone. While you're here, I will take care of your every need." Her fingers dug a little deeper into his muscles, easily releasing the tightness that they had been carrying for so long.

Her small, slender fingers worked his muscle tissue in his shoulders and the base of his neck skillfully. While the appendages were small, she had some powerful hands. Joshua's hands were moving up and down her thighs, traveling along the insides of them stopping and moving back up her legs right before they reached her tight virgin entrance. "Working in what I do is stressful, and I work out a lot so that also builds up tension," he said in response to her saying that he was incredibly tense. "Your hands feel amazing, but then again I'd bet your insides do too." Josh said as he leaned forward and turned around to face her. Josh pinned her back to the reclined seat and he brushed his lips up against hers, licking her bottom lip briefly. "Mio you're a sexy girl, and I most certainly am looking forward to plowing into you I was just curious though," Josh paused, reaching his hand up to take her wrist in it and bring her hand down to his cock, forcing her to take it in her hand. "How old are you darling?" He asked wanting to confirm the thought that she wasn't a minor, although at this point he wasn't certain if that would change anything or not.

His praise made her smile grow as she focused her attention on the tensest parts of his shoulders before he turned to face her. Pinned back against the reclining seat, Mio had nowhere to look but him, immediately pressing her face up to meet his lips as they brushed ever so slightly against her own. When he moved her hand to his cock she was quick to feel it out, rubbing up and down the erect shaft as he asked her her age, "I am fifteen, Master." She answered, looking up at him with her hungry red eyes, "Pure and untouched."

The way that she responded to his actions, the way that she took immediately to stroking his cock led him to believe that she would certainly be older than what her response was. As she looked up into his eyes, Joshua's eyes held an immediate horror to them. But he closed his eyes and shook his head briefly, and as much as he wanted to he couldn't bring himself to back away from her touch. As she continued to stroke him until he was rock hard, Josh's dick was over ten inches in length, and his dick throbbed with anticipation of being buried within her. "M-Mio if you're fifteen, you shouldn't be doing this sort of thing..." he said softly against her lips before he kissed her passionately. Though the kiss only lasted a brief moment, Joshua was showing that he clearly wanted her. "You shouldn't be working here... And I shouldn't be wanting to fuck your tight little body, and take your virginity... But I do," he said against her lips, and then he got a twisted but bright idea. "Hey... I know!" he exclaimed excitedly. "When my vacation is done here, why don't you come with me, to my home? I don't know why you're here, or where your parents are, but if you haven't a place to go besides here, you should come with me. I'll pay for everything to get you there," Josh said as his hands came up to her ample chest, where he began to grope her breasts firmly but carefully.

Mio cocked her head at his sudden hesitation, peering into his horrified eyes, "Fifteen is legal here." She said as though it were the most obvious answer in the world, "If Master wants to fuck me, then I am Master's to do with as he will." It was painfully clear that he still wanted her, both by his words and by the passion filled kiss he gave her. His sudden change of tone startled her a little as he broke away from their kiss, a newfound excitement in his eyes and voice that made fear pool in the pit of Mio's stomach for the first time since they had met, "Master, I am honored, but why would you do that for me? I am here of my own free will, you should not feel the need to take responsibility for me. My purpose in Master's life is to be a short fling, not a burden. What about if you get married? I could never afford to pay off my debts to you, your kindness alone is wasted on someone like me."

Hearing that fifteen was the legal age there, Josh was astounded by that. Where he came from, in the US the legal age was obviously eighteen. Three years difference though didn't seem like such a big issue in reality. Her words shocked him even more though, saying that she would be a burden to him in any other way. How could such a beautiful girl be a burden? Then she said the words that stopped him from simply penetrating into her right then and there, she asked what would happen should he get married. His mind went back to his wife, Ashley and how she had told him to be good on his trip. How good could he really be though, he was in a hot tub with a fifteen year old stroking his cock. "Mio, you're not a burden to anyone, nor would you be a burden to me if you wanted to leave this place," Josh said, as he brought his hand up from her chest and stroked her face, pushing some of her dark hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. "Mio... I am already a married man, my wife and I are happy it is just..." he paused looking down before looking up into her beautifully red eyes. "She doesn't satisfy me... She doesn't turn me on like, well, like you seem to have." Josh admitted before he kissed her again briefly, biting her lower lip gently as he pulled back and away from her lips. "While I'm here you can think about it, I might be an attractive guy but the other customers you get might not be so similar. If you came with me, you'd be taken care of and you'd help take care of me." he said looking down between them, Josh pushed her right leg off to the side, spreading her legs even further. "I know I want to fuck you though, I want to be the one to take your virginity."

Her brow furrowed as he spoke, his hand gently caressing her face as though she were something more than a glorified prostitute. "You're confused, Master." Mio murmured to him softly, "Things are different here. You're getting carried away by your emotions, not thinking about this rationally. A man can be married and come here for an escape, but he couldn't be married and take a girl home with him. They have rules about buying our contracts, it's not as easy as you think it to be." She let him kiss her again, the touch tender and she savored it because it was gone all too soon, "I appreciate your concern, Master, but you mustn't concern yourself with me. It is my responsibility to take care of you." Her legs spread easily, and even through the bubbling water he could get a clear view of her shaved, virginal cunt. Reaching her hands down, Mio pulled her lips apart, giving him a better look as she smile coyly at him, "My virginity is yours for the taking, Master. I can't think of anything I would like more than for Master's cock to be the first to tear me open and grace me with his cum."

Even through the distortion in the water that the bubbles caused, when Josh looked down he could easily see her pink slit being spread open by her index and middle fingers. Replacing her hand on his cock with his own, Josh angled his dick down so that the head of it rubbed against her entrance. Looking from between them and up into her eyes, Josh was granted another idea something that would make things all the easier for him. He wouldn't bring up the idea of her leaving with him again, but he'd make it happen regardless. She said that they were contracted, and he knew a lot about contracts, in every contract there was always a catch and a clause. "I will definitely give you that, and more," he said with a grin as he pushed his hips down slowly. Josh's eyes were locked with hers as he felt her tight virgin cunt stretching to accept the width of his dick. Slowly her body accepted him so that the tip of his dick slipped inside of her. Josh's lips were planted to her neck and he kissed up to her ear where he bit down on her earlobe gently. "If you want to bite or scratch me, please do I like the way it feels." he whispered into her ear as he mercilessly forced himself deeper into her tearing through her hymen with one strong thrust. "FUCK!" Josh exclaimed at the tightness.

Mio let out a soft moan as he rubbed the head of his cock against her, reveling in the unfamiliar feeling of it. Her moans turned steadily louder as just the tip pushed itself inside, and her arms were quick to reach up and hold him around his shoulders. He was gentle at first, letting her grow accustomed to having something so thick in her tight canal, but when he thrust the rest in hard, tearing her hymen with ease, Mio couldn't help the small scream that was torn from her lips. She clung tighter to his shoulders, her fingernails digging into his back. At ten thick inches long, it almost felt like he was tearing her apart, her pussy clamped down tightly around him. Pinpricks of tears formed in the corners of her eyes and she buried her face into the crook of his neck, clinging to him desperately. When she noticed he made no effort to move, she whispered against his skin, "Please continue, Master."

Everything was making an incredible amount of sense to him now. He had complained to his boss many times in the passed about his wife not being sexually open enough for his tastes, thus his boss brought him here. And here Josh had found himself a little prize that he wasn't going to just let go of. Her scream was short but shrill and loud. She buried her face into the crook of his neck, and she dug her nails into his shoulders enough so that it would certainly leave marks. Joshua didn't immediately start his assault on her insides though, he knew her body would need adjustment, but as he waited she pleaded with him to continue. Releasing his hold on her leg, Josh slid his hand up her body to her face where he pulled her head away from the crook of his neck. His hips slowly beginning to push back and forth, churning her insides with his thick and long cock. "Please, call me Josh, I don't own you." Josh told her with a grin as he kissed her passionately, his hips beginning to pick up the pace.

The pain and pressure decreased the longer he was inside her, her body slowly growing adjusted to being filled so completely. When finally Mio felt like she was ready, she nodded quickly against his neck. His movements started out slow as he tilted her head up to kiss her, pumping in and out at an even pace. There was a strange stirring in her chest when he asked her to simply call him by his name, and she couldn't quite place what it was. The resort, of course, had a strict policy about never using a client's name, but in the privacy of his suite she was willing to risk it, "Yes, Josh." She whispered against his lips, the name sounding unfamiliar, so different to how she had been calling him since their original meeting. Josh started to move faster, his hips pounding up into her again and again, his cock cutting through her tight passage as though it were made of butter.

The way that she nodded against his neck let Josh know that she was feeling good enough to take him more roughly, and that was exactly what he intended to give her. For a virgin she took his big fat cock like a champ, and that impressed Josh. When she said his name, Josh kissed her more passionately his lips meshed to hers his tongue pushing passed her lips entangling with her own. Josh's right hand looped around her neck his fingers at the back of her neck and his thumb on her throat. His other hand went to her breasts where he groped her perfectly perky tits, pinching and rolling her nipples between his index finger and thumb. Josh's hips began slamming against Mio's, he moaned loudly into their kiss and Josh squeezed down on her throat firmly but carefully as he didn't want to hurt her. The size difference, and age difference only led him to one desire; to dominate this little sexy thing. Josh felt her legs wrap around his waist and he grinned against her lips, opening his eyes he looked into Mio's red orbs breaking their kiss. "Mio, how does this cock feel inside of you?" he asked her with a wicked grin, still pounding into her very tight cunt.

Mio let out several moans and cries against his mouth as he pounded into her more vigorously, his hips snapping back and forth at a high pace. With his hand on the back of her neck she felt secure, and as the water of the hot tub splashed out with every thrust he took, she couldn't help but think of what it would be like to live with this man. Thinking rationally, she knew it could never work. But in the heat of this moment, with his cock filling every last inch of her, Josh was all she could think about, "Master-" she caught herself after the last half of the word came out as nothing more than a heated moan, "Josh's cock is amazing. So good. I want more, I want your cum, Josh please!" It ended as a desperate, mewling plea, her voice breaking in time with his thrusts, squirming beneath his touch.

Back
Top Bottom