Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hive has come to earth

insaneplots

Super-Earth
This is still a work in progress And right now is just a check to see who might be interested.

They're called the hive a race of techno-organic beings from realms unknown. The hive don't have a solid form so often they share the body with the dominant species of a world. Six have been sent off to a planet third from it's sun.

So here's idea of the story a group of six are out one night and they find the hive the hive doesn't harm them in fact they bond most of them are sexually perverted and have a number of fantasies the hive sees a way to not only make their desires happen but by spreading to create drones and slaves each hive will have common or uncommon methods of conversion into a drone.

The term drone is loose a hive drone merely must or enjoys obeying their master after conversion depending on the master.

The rundown*****
So this is a plot with six lead dominant roles and an endless cap on sub roles.

It is a modern sci-fi story.

I have one slot for one of the six claimed for myself.

I did not give genders to the hive hosts so you can play male, female, whatever floats your boat. This also leaves genders of slaves open and part of the hive threat will include what types of drones they make and what for. NPC characters might be used as fodder or examples.

As I said I am looking for a possible CO-GM to help with the story and keep the game running.

The setting can be open invasion or secret war type.

little_iveta said:
Techno-Organic? More like Borg?

More like marvels phalanx. But yes the Hive's origins are not from earth alien tech from either another part of our galaxy. The changes to one made part of a hive are up to the hive master. They can be completely out there or subtle.

id like to be a random person to be infected mainly since im a sub but id have to see what the group is ok with before i made a character

Back
Top Bottom