Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PopRocks (Working title) OOC

I'm good with anything, to be honest. I can have my character grab piano, if that's cool with you, Lunar.

Say, how would you girls feel about having some kind of posting quota we try to follow? We all have lives and such so I definitely would want it to lean towards the lenient side. Like if we could all try to at least post once or twice a week, would any of you be opposed to that?

Should be fine. But now that we have another person, how exactly is posting order going to work?

I'll still probably be going first since I'll be writing the role plays starting post. Did you have any preference as to how the posting order will go luna?

Yeah I was thinking I might just make it in order I met you three lovely ladies since none of you seem to care who goes when. ^^ It would be as such.

1. Stonetribe
2. PandoChii
3. Anderian
4. LunarCinnamon

Does that look alright to y'all?

Looks good to me as well. Sorry for being a bit absent the past couple days, weekends get a bit busy for me. ^^;

Ohgodsnames. I'm literally one of the worst when it comes to coming up with names. Maybe something to do with the number three because there's three members?

Yeah, either a pop or a rock band. (I bet you'll never guess how I came up with the working title :p)

I always thought that "Shotgun Slug" would be a cool band name, and the band's logo would be a cartoon slug with a toothy grin holding a shotgun. I suppose it would work better for a rock band then a pop one.

If rock is the genera we're going with, that name sounds fine with me. Also the idea of this little slug with a shotgun is pretty cute. Though if we end up going with a pop band, maybe a name like Sugar Cubed? Still stuck on that three thing, a bit, and I like to think that I'm punny from time to time. ^^;

Not going to lie, math (more specifically algebra) was my favorite subject in high school. Either way, glad it's being well received so far. :'D

Back
Top Bottom