Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claimed by the Pack (Atroxa & AvalonsGuardian)

The Alpha lost interest in Lorelle once she had performed her task, though he had to admit that she looked very nice with a mouth full of his seed. Too many clothes on, but the slightly disheveled look was a good start. At any rate, his attention was quickly turned to the females of his pack, chiefly the silvery one, watching as she prepared to offer a reward to the wolf who had pleasured her, an offer which, to no great surprise, he was quick to accept, shifting upwards to grind his stiff arousal against her through his loincloth, hastening to reach down and tug it off. He caught a human and now was getting with one of the females. This was a good day.

As the other wolf who had caught the human was beckoned over by the smaller female, the green-eyed wolf approached Lorelle, figuring that it was relatively safe to steal her away, with the others all occupied or soon to be occupied. Still, he wasn't going to presume too much, and he looked to the alpha, relieved to receive a nod of consent, before grabbing Lorelle's hand and pulling her towards the entrance to the cave. Even as he did so, the Alpha was nuzzling against and stroking the fur of the smaller female, offering her a smug grin. "That will be a matter of moments." He assured her. He was interested to see what she would do with the other male, though, or if she would relinquish control, before he joined in.

"You did well. Pleasant or not, that is what will be required of you. Better you learn to accept it sooner rather than later." The wolf murmured to the human as he lead her from the cave.

Lorelle turned her back quickly to the occupied werewolves, the taste of the alpha still on her tongue. What she wouldn't give for a drink of water right now. Instead she had to just suffer through it, and the shame of everything that had just happened. She was more than happy to leave with the green-eyed wolf, but she wasn't sure about him either. What if he had been lying? What if he just wanted her to himself as much as possible? Who was he supposed to be?

She frowned as he said that what she had just done for the alpha was what would be required of her here with the pack. Lorelle shuddered in disgust. This had to be a nightmare, there was no other explanation.

The left the cave, the sounds of the werewolves inside still very plain to hear, including for the males still outside. They had all heard the alpha's decision, that they would have to wait to touch the girl, and none of them were happy about it. Especially since it sounded like the two wolves who had found her were being rewarded with their own females. They were less than thrilled at having to hear what was going on, and not get any action themselves.

All of them stared resentfully at the green-eyed wolf as he lead her through the make shift camp, or stared hungrily at the girl, one or two of them rubbing themselves through their loin cloths eagerly. Lorelle just kept her eyes on the ground. Her father had told her once never to look a wolf in the eye, and she was following that advice right now, not wanting to provoke any of the wound up males.

Well, at least, her wolf companion was glad to note, she had sense enough not to look at any of them. Between the noises and the smells drifting from the cave, and the fact that there was an attractive human being lead through their camp, none of them were likely going to be in too much a state to control themselves at the moment. Still, none of them would go against the Alpha's word without consequence, and, while not the hardiest fighter in the pack, he was competent enough to stave off any foolish or brave enough to try otherwise.

As for how the human was taking it, well, about as well as could be expected. He wasn't sure how, or why, exactly, she had found herself in their lands, but the rules were clear on that matter. She had been claimed by the pack, and her desires were forfeit in comparison to theirs. Hardly a wonderful life, but she would grow to accept it, he imagined, whether she wanted to now or not. All he had to do was try to help her through it, though he doubted very much that she was interested in his help so much as slipping away at the first opportunity. Well, he certainly wasn't going to allow that to happen under his watch, both for her sake and his. He imagined the Alpha, and the others, would run out of patience, and mercy, rather quickly if she didn't fall in line.

"I know you don't feel it, but you are lucky." He assured her. "Even a bit of time away from the paw's of the pack is valuable. Use it." He advised her. He had a spot off to the side for them to settle in at. He didn't really stand apart from the pack, he had friends among them, and they were his family, but he enjoyed some solitude once in a while, and it had the added benefit of letting him speak with her away from prying eyes or wandering hands. "Learn how to please the pack, ingratiate yourself to them, and they will treat you well. You're valuable. Fail to do this and...well, it will be unpleasant, for you."

Lorelle looked at the green-eyed wolf as he spoke, and he was right, she didn't feel lucky at all. “No, being lucky would have been not ending up here at all,” she muttered. She covered her face with her hands and it took every bit of strength she had not to start sobbing uncontrollably. She managed to pull herself together though, but when the wolf spoke again, telling her that she would have to learn to please the pack, to ingratiate herself to them, that if she made herself valuable then it wouldn't be so bad. And if she didn't well then it would be. That made her lose that last bit of self control, and Lorelle let out a soft whine before her shoulders began to shake and she sobbed into her hands. This was like a nightmare for her.

She drew a sudden deep breath and forced herself to stop, lifting her head to give the wolf a hard look. “Not to seem ungrateful here but who are you?” Lorelle refused to be this pathetic, she wasn't going to be a whore to this pack, she refused to let that happen, so she wasn't going to get upset over it. “You said you know me, but I have never seen a werewolf before today,” she frowned at him deeply, scowling suspiciously, “Why are you helping me?” Though she hardly felt like this was help, she knew it was. She could be getting raped by the entire pack right now, instead she'd only had to suffer through one humiliation.

"I suppose that's true enough." He conceded with a nod. Still, he was of the opinion that she should count her blessings. Anytime nearer a full moon, and there was a good chance that instead of being dragged back here for judgement, she would have been taken on the spot, perhaps violently. It was easy to be aware of the beast within, and on the outside, too, he noted with a glance down at his furred form, but controlling it was a whole different matter. Still, he didn't try to comfort or interrupt her when she buried her face into her hands, doubting anything he could say would chance much and suspecting it would mean little coming from a werewolf to her.

"Ah, right. You wouldn't recognize me like this." He nodded slowly, holding up a hand as if requesting that she give him a moment. Turning his back on her, he took a deep breath, losing himself in concentration. It wasn't always easy making the swap back to his human form, which was why, again, he was glad that it was far from the full moon, as that made it easier to draw upon his humanity. It was a swift change, one that didn't look all that pleasant to experience. Fur receding, limbs shortening, shoulders growing slightly less broad, until there stood a man instead of a wolf, clad only, again, in a loincloth.

Messy brown hair, green eyes still present as he turned to face her. The occasional, but rare, scar, skin that was on the paler side, even time spent as a human doing little to tan him in the forest, foliage filtering out most of the sunlight before it could reach the ground. "The name Darren ring a bell?" He inquired. It was a bit of a long cry from the far littler kid he had been, but it would be hard to forget him, given the small size of their village. He had disappeared a while back, after turning into something of a troublemaker, with most assuming he caught passage to the city. Admittedly, though the situation she was in probably suppressed any such thoughts, he wasn't bad looking, a bit rugged and attractive in a roguish sort of way.

Lorelle was of course pretty oblivious to just how close she had come to not even making it this far if she had come only a week later, so over all she considered this a horrible situation. He was right though that nothing he did or said in an attempt to comfort her would be welcome. Perhaps that was ungrateful of her, but no one could entirely blame her for it, only a few hours ago she'd been at home, helping her mother around the house, and now she was captive to a pack of werewolves that wanted to rape her. Perhaps when she calmed down Lorelle would be able to see that she owed this green eyed wolf a debt of gratitude if nothing else for saving her, but right now she was still too scared and angry.

She gave the wolf an apprehensive look as he stood and asked for a moment, turning his back on her and his body tensing. Lorelle watched with a mixture of fascination and fear as his fur receded, his limbs shortened, and the rest of his body seemed to bend and twist, with a few loud pops as bones shifted and moved. Soon he was a man, not a wolf, only the green eyes remained the same when he turned around. She blinked and stared at him, trying to place him, there were features to his face that were familiar, but she couldn't quite recall...

It wasn't until he gave his name that a few memories flashed through her mind and she stared at him in shock. “Darren?” She gasped, “We all thought you'd just run off...” Lorelle stood there for a moment, just staring at him, then she hurried over and all but threw herself at him, her arms wrapped tightly around his torso, just glad to see another human, and a familiar face. She remembered Darren, they'd played together as children along with most of the other children in their community. She had never been particularly close to him, though she'd always had a bit of a crush, but when they had gotten a bit older and he had started acting up her father had stopped letting her have anything to do with him so they'd been practically strangers after childhood.

Lorelle stepped back and looked up at him, frowning deeply and shaking her head, “Please, please don't make me do this,” she begged him, “Come with me back to the village, we'll find help for you, there has to be something we can do... don't make me stay here...” Her large blue-gray eyes welling with tears.

"That's not going to happen, Lorelle, and we both know it." Darren murmured softly, shaking his head. He had entertained thoughts of doing exactly that, primarily back when he had first changed, but he had been given time to think over everything, and he knew that it wasn't really an option. There were plenty of reasons for it, so there would be no problem in explaining it to her. Whether she'd understand, on the other hand, would be hard to tell.

"They're my family know. The people in the town, well, they were never overfond of me. Now that I'm a werewolf? I'll find no quarter there. My parents won't want anything to do with me, and if worst comes to worse, they'll drive me out. The pack has claimed you. They're not going to let you go either." He promised her. "This is our lot. I've accepted it. If you do too, things will be easier for you." He assured her, offering a helpless shrug. He had already been a troublemaker, and that didn't earn him many friends. Now he was presumed dead or gone forever, and he suspected he wouldn't be altogether welcome back. The fact that she had been cut off from speaking or spending time with him was perfect proof of that, and a lot of the townsfolk were probably happy enough to leave sleeping dogs(or wolves in this case) lie. In time, they would accept her being gone as well, maybe assuming she ran away. She could have a new home among the pack, though.

"It doesn't have to be this way. If you play along, befriend them. They'll accept you. But you have to be willing to go along with everything." He knew that it would probably take more than that to convince her to go along with her, but he was hoping that by stressing the importance of it, she might be at least willing, to some extent, to listen to reason. It wasn't going to be an easy life for her, the change was hard for him as well, but he had a family now, a place here, and if she only let herself, she could have much the same. If not, though, she was at risk of being the toy that she feared she would become. Her tears pained him, and he reached up to brush them away, cupping her chin and holding her gaze. "I will be here for you. If you let me, I'll help you through this. We have time, we can prepare you." He promised her. He assumed she was still a virgin, but it would probably be for the best if she wasn't any longer when the pack got its hands on her.

Lorelle looked away when he spoke, knowing he was right, and that she had known that would be the answer, she had to try though. She looked back though when he said the pack was her family now, drawing a sharp, disbelieving look from the girl. How could he call these creatures his family? They seemed cruel and selfish, hardly a family. Of course, she had only been around them for a few moments, and rather at their worst, when they were wound up and frustrated. And when things were disturbed on top of that. Packs had a hierarchy and they had orders, when that order was intact they could be peaceful and close knit but when that order was disturbed things could get ugly and violent to restore that orders. Lorelle didn't know all this though. And until they figured out where she stood in all this it wasn't going to be exactly pleasant for her.

She glared at Darren when he told her that they weren't going to let her go, and that she should accept things. The girl bristled a little when he told her to play along and befriend them, that she'd be accepted, but she had to be willing to go along with things. “You want me to just play along? You want me to let them rape me, and like it?” Lorelle's face burned a little, partially from anger and partially from embarrassment. Sex was of course a rather taboo subject among her family, like it was with most human families, especially for girls. “You can't really expect me to do that,” she told Darren incredulously.

Lorelle looked up at him when he brushed a tear from her cheek and cupped her chin, his eyes holding her. She did have to admit that he was handsome, there was that at least. She gave him a slightly unsure look when he said he'd be there for her, help her, but the girl's brow furrowed and she frowned when he spoke of 'preparing' her. She pulled her chin from Darren's hand and gave him a reproachful look, “You mean you want me to have sex with you.” This wasn't right. This wasn't right at all. It wasn't fair! This was not how her first time was supposed to be at all, either ripped from her by some ravenous pack, or given unwillingly to a man she barely knew to 'prepare' her for being raped later instead. Lorelle's expression said as much, upset and angry, a hint of betrayal, not for him but just for the world in general, feeling like she was being punished when she'd done nothing to deserve it.

"What are your choices, Lorelle?" Darren asked, exasperated, when she continued her defiance and outrage. Of course, it was no surprise, and he couldn't even really blame her for it, but it frustrated him that she wasn't willing to see things the way he saw them. Perhaps in time, she would come around, but he wasn't doing a great job of convincing her for the moment. "Would you rather pout and turn your head and let them ravish you? At least if you go along with it you can have some amount of control, some agency in your fate."

He let her chin go, stepping back when she mentioned that he wanted her to have sex with him. "Any among the pack. You can take your pick, but I suspect there aren't any others among them you would prefer." He pointed out. He would oblige her if that was the case, but they had a history, not so much with the others. Unless one counted being dragged before the alpha a history with her captors, or the rough blowjob a history with the alpha, which he suspected wouldn't be the case. "If you run, they-we will chase you. We will catch you, this is our territory. And they won't listen to me if I ask for mercy again."

"I'm not going to force you into this, but there's only so long the others will be willing to wait. I would have you practiced. Your virgintiy gone, if not me, then to someone, your body prepared for the rough tendencies they exhibit during mating. Sex is, above all, an act of pleasure, and you can enjoy it if you allow yourself to. I'm not doing this to have you to myself. I want to help you. They will have either a partner or a toy. You decide which you are." Admittedly, he certainly wasn't going to pass on the opportunity to mate with her, but he did genuinely want her to adjust to this. She could be happy here, or at least content, after a while.

Lorelle glared at him as he laid out her options, be difficult and have them ravish her, or accept things enough to at least let him help her prepare, so that maybe it wouldn't so horrible. She frowned and looked at the ground, glaring at it instead, listening as he made it clear that if she ran, they would catch her, and she would no longer have Darren's protection. She tried to find something to argue with, well she had plenty to argue about, but it wouldn't do her any good, just more circular arguments that wouldn't actually do her any good. Lorelle sighed, glancing at him, knowing that she didn't have much of a choice but to agree with him. Well, she did have a choice, she could continue to stubbornly deny his help and refuse to accept any of this at all, and then be raped and mauled for her trouble.

So her choices were go along with things and maybe have a chance at having a bit of control (she refused to consider enjoying herself with those beasts though) or be forced into it anyway to be raped and possibly mauled to death. Lorelle sighed heavily, thinking those really weren't very appealing either way, but of the two, she knew which one she'd be smart to go with. She glanced at Darren, looking at him for a moment, not saying anything as she thought, then looked back down at the ground. Of the pack, she certainly would prefer him, she knew him at least a little, and he didn't seem inclined to force himself on her. The others, she doubted they would bother to take it easy on her, but Lorelle hoped he would.

“Fine...” she sighed, not looking exactly happy about it but he couldn't really expect her to be jumping up and down for joy over this situation. “Alright, fine, I'll... prepare with you,” it felt like such a clinical, horribly word to use for losing her virginity, but she didn't want to call it that either. Her first time shouldn't be like this, but at least this way she had some choice and say in how it happened. Lorelle would grudgingly admit that he was right about that.

"I'll be gentle. This is for the best." Darren promised when she reluctantly conceded to preparing with him. It was a shame, at least for her, that she had not lost her virginity before coming to them, but he would at least be the one to take it rather than any of the others. Leaning in, he pressed his lips to her cheek in a brief kiss, pulling back to look her over. "I will take it slowly, for your sake." He promised her. First, he would take her virginity, but along the way, he intended to teach her about sex.

Most of what she would have to do would be merely to brace herself against the rough thrusts of the werewolves, but knowing how to pleasure them, without having one of the females of the clan guiding her up and down on the Alpha's staff, more importantly, would go a long way towards currying favor with the clan. She suspected, at least to some extent, she would likely rather be on her knees rather than bent over or on her back. "I know it's not your ideal first time, but it's something." He murmured, hand brushing along her side, guiding her back to a soft spot of ground and urging her onto her back.

Any man, or werewolf, admittedly, would be tempted by her body, so it was no surprise that he was no different, hands sliding up beneath her cloak to dance lightly around her chest. He didn't want to be too forward, but it was tough balancing his desire to make things easy on her with his pure lust, already his member stirring from beneath his loincloth as his hands danced across her body. "You're beautiful, you know." He muttered in admiration, offering her a relatively sweet smile, desire in his eyes.

Lorelle wanted to believe him, on both counts, that he would be gentle and that this was for the best. It wasn't much comfort really either way, she wouldn't feel good about this no matter what, but it at least made her feel less apprehensive. She glanced at Darren as he leaned down and brushed a quick kiss to her cheek, frowning a little as she tried not to just completely resist everything, but she struggled to really relax. She didn't like any of this at all, she wasn't really willing, she was being tolerant, so the thought of actually deriving any pleasure from this seemed an impossibility to Lorelle.

She glanced at Darren when he said he knew this wasn't her first time and she had to hold back a scoff. He was certainly right about that, she hadn't pictured it happening in the middle of a forest with a man she barely knew and only as a prelude to life as a sex slave. Ideal was about the last word she would use to describe this. Still, Lorelle gave him no resistance as he started to touch her, letting him guide her to a spot with some thicker grass, sitting down and then laying back at the insistence of his hands. She could already feel a knot of anxiety coiling itself in her stomach, Darren's light touches along her sides and her chest really not helping to relax her, but there wasn't much that could really, he could only do his best, not work miracles.

Lorelle glanced at him, as she had been staring intently off to the side, trying to decide if she should just block this all out or actually be present for it. Her expression softened somewhat, but it was still as tense as the rest of her, “Thank you.” She had been told many times throughout her life that she was beautiful, so she supposed it was true. Darren was handsome himself, in roguish sort of way that she liked. She supposed that helped. She didn't return his smile though, or the desire, she didn't want this, and she wasn't going to pretend that she did, but she'd accept it.

Well, Darren had tried to play nice, but she didn't seem to have any interest in playing along, other than allowing him to do as he wished. If that was how it was going to be, then he would accept it. Much as he wished that she was more willing, this was what he had to work with, so he would just have to do his best to make it work. Might as well, he figured, be more forward, if going gentle wasn't going to really ease her into it.

"You'll need to know how to pleasure a wolf if you want to do well around here." He explained to her. "Do well and you'll set the pace, rather than the....rather aggressive guidance you were provided earlier." She was probably in no great hurry to use her mouth again, but there was another part of her that he was more interested in, to be honest. Reaching up, he gently cupped her breasts, meeting her gaze and holding it.

"These will likely be plenty popular around here." He pointed out. "They're ample enough to be used for pleasure, and there are at least a handful of wolves here who will take advantage of that." After all, while emptying their seed inside a female was wonderful, the wolves were also more than happy to mark them as their own, in the messiest of fashions. "You wrap them around the man and..." He sighed, figuring that using words to explain wasn't going to be the most efficient way to communicate it. "I'll demonstrate." He would tug aside his own loincloth, letting his arousal slip free, already stiffening from the feeling of her body beneath him. He doubted that she would take any pleasure from this, but he would, which was largely the idea he was trying to communicate with her about the pack. He would shift atop her, straddling her hips and leaning down to press his lips to her forehead, a surprisingly gentle gesture. "You don't have to enjoy yourself, but as long as the pack does, they'll be happy." Keeping the pack happy would mean they would be more inclined to keep her happy, at least as much as they could.

Lorelle glanced at him when he spoke of her needing to learn to pleasure a wolf, that she'd be able to set the pace if she did well, rather than just being forced to go at their pace. It made sense in her head but it disgusted the rest of her, and he was right that she was in no hurry to use her mouth again. She hadn't considered her breasts as something that could be used though, so she looked perhaps mildly surprised when Darren suggested that they could, and a little uncomfortable as he cupped them through her dres. However she balked when he started to explain, and then gave him a distressed look when he offered to demonstrate. Lorelle glanced down before she could stop herself when he pulled his loin cloth aside, immediately yanking her eyes back up as her face turned red.

“No, please don't,” she asked him almost desperately, “You said you'd go slow! Just... you're going to have to give a minute here... I've barely even kissed a boy, and you expect me to become a wanton whore just because you touch me and pay me a compliment?” Lorelle felt a flash of anger in her chest, then looked away, frowning and shaking her head a little before looking back at Darren. “Please, just... keep doing what you were doing before, I don't want any... demonstrations,” if she had to swallow her pride a little she she would, if she had to be a bit more responsive then... she'd try.

“I mean... I'm not an expert but aren't people supposed to be naked when they have sex?” Lorelle tried to joke a little, mostly to try and get herself to just calm down, but also try to remind him that he couldn't expect much from her right now. She wasn't experienced at all, and she was terrified, her stomach twisted into knots. It would take more than a few seconds to get her to relax and respond to him.

Well, Darren was willing to give her a second chance to play along if that was what she was interested in, though he could tell it was largely just because she was scared for things to go too fast. With a nod, he leaned down, nibbling gently at her ear and then kissing down her cheek to her neck, nibbling at it possessively as his hands found their way up to her shoulders, seeking out the straps to her dress. He was still bared before her, and plenty aroused, if she cared to, or at least allowed herself, to look, but he was willing to forestall his own pleasure.

"At some point, it might be worth teaching you to strip. Even beasts like us can appreciate a show, and it can get cold. Better not to risk a wolf getting impatient and shredding through your dress.' He explained. For the moment, though, he was content to toy with the straps of her outfit, working them down and off, intent on baring her breasts, but with her clearly wanting to go slowly, in no rush to do so, more familiarizing himself with the garment as he kissed and bit gently along her neck. They had time, he had to remind himself, there was no rush to prepare her.

Lorelle visibly relaxed with relief when he slowed back down, and she tried to tell herself not to stiffen up again, lest he grow impatient and decide to push things again. She felt a little angry that he'd throw his promise aside so quickly but what could she do about it? She was, unfortunately, at Darren's mercy so she would just have to take what she could get and be grateful for it, as much as it sickened her to have to be that pathetic. The girl drew a deep breath and released it as a sigh in an attempt to ease the tension between her shoulders when he leaned down and started kissing and nibbling along her neck. Lorelle closed her eyes and just tried to focus on how that felt, as it didn't actually feel that bad, in fact it was nice.

She didn't look down though, knowing he was still naked on top of her, though she could feel the stiffness of his erection brushing against her legs occasionally as Darren moved. She didn't know what to think of that, that he was aroused just from this little bit of contact. It surely couldn't be that easy to get excited? The other werewolves had but... they weren't human, not anymore, then she reminded herself that he wasn't either.

The straps of Lorelle's dress were short, scalloped sleeves, the dress itself now was ripped in a few places and dirty from her fall and rough handling but it still covered her for the most part. She opened her eyes and blinked a little when he told her that she would have to learn to strip, lest the other wolves grow impatient and rip off her clothes, ruining them and leaving her with nothing to wear out here in the wilderness. She reached up to undo the knot in the sash that held her cloak in place, letting it fall away and become more of a blanket now. Darren working her sleeves down would expose most of her upper chest, her slender, shapely shoulders on display with the curve and dipper of her collar bone beneath them, all of it wrapped in lovely soft, pale skin. Lorelle seemed to relax under the touch of his lips and teeth, starting to enjoy it really. She hesitated a little though before she reached up cautiously, her small hands touching his sides curiously, rubbing against them and finding that she perhaps liked the way his muscles shifted under his warm skin.

"We'll repair your dress." Darren murmured in promise as she undid her cloak and let it fall away onto the ground behind her, now functioning more like a blanket on the ground than a cloak, appreciative for the assistance she was offering in his endeavors. He looked over her once more, leaning down to nuzzle briefly into her chest, enjoying the softness of her full, voluptuous breasts, hand sliding along one of her sleeves, shaking his head. "I'm all for the disheveled look." He murmured softly, seeing no need to speak loudly given their proximity, hands brushing over her now bared shoulders as the sleeves bared them. "But you will need the warmth." The others at least had their fur going for them, but she wasn't so fortunate. "The days are warm, and the nights not yet chilly, but one day, they will." Not that she likely needed the reminder, given how close by she lived, but she didn't have the benefit of a warm hearth here. Fire they could do, though, as no one would likely come investigate this far out.

He didn't want to be too forward, not with her so uncomfortable, so he slid downwards, leaving her upper body alone for the moment to let his hands slide along her side, one hand moving down to tease along her leg as the other moved across her midsection, settling on her stomach, taking the time to appreciate her beauty, marred as it was by tears in her clothing and dirt. Shame it hadn't been him that had come upon her first, but there was no avoiding it now. It was getting a bit late, but the day wasn't entirely over yet, so he resolved to, after they were finished with however far they went tonight, which would probably be as far as possible, for the sake of preparing her sooner, they would go out and get her cleaned up. Wash her, her clothes, and get her situated. She'd need to sleep near him, just so he could keep an eye on her, both to prevent escapes and protect her from others.

Her reciprocation of the touches was much appreciated, and it was a sign that she was at least beginning to ease into it, which he was glad to see, even as his hand slid up her leg to tease along the bottom hem of her dress, urging it upwards slightly. Admittedly, he didn't need her entirely nude, and, from their position, assuming they continued like this, it would likely be easier to merely shift her clothing to grant him access. For now he wanted to spread out his attention, baring her on all sides without immediately shifting to any particularly perverted location on her body. It was a bit tough for him, given that he hadn't exactly ever held a lover, but he was doing his best.

Lorelle would be glad to have her dress repaired as she was not a fan of the disheveled look, but he was also right in that she would need the warmth. She wondered what she would do when winter came, if she was still alive, if she was still here. She would escape if she could, she knew that, but she didn't know how successful she'd be. She'd try to learn to build a fire she supposed, that would make things a little easier for her. She didn't know how most of this life with the wolves was going to work really... she couldn't hunt, they could but raw meat was unappealing. Lorelle decided she would have to make learning to make a fire a priority.

She was distracted as Darren ran his hand along her leg, making her stomach knot up again, but she eased again, trying to just relax as his other hand rubbed over her stomach. She didn't know how far they would go tonight, she didn't know how far she would be comfortable with, but she supposed it would better if she just got it over with quickly rather than drag it out. Lorelle swallowed softly as he sat back to look at her, the way his eyes looked her over made her feel both uncomfortable and curious at the same time. The girl felt conflicted to put it lightly, but when Darren moved back down she kept touching him, feeling his hand teasing the hem up her dress up her thighs.

This felt inherently wrong to her after a lifetime of having modesty drilled into brain. Lorelle did find the sensation of his warm breath rolling of her chest as he nuzzled just above her breasts enjoyable though, and now that she was getting used to the feel of his hands, she didn't mind it so much. Her own hands ran along Darren's sides, but skirted back up quickly when they got too low, still shy of touching him in any sort of overtly sexual way. They ran around to his back though, feeling a few scars here and there, but still enjoying how his skin shifted over his muscles whenever he would move. Lorelle was obviously starting to relax, though she was unsure, her dress now only covering her from the tops of her thighs to just above her breasts now from Darren tugging it down but also pulling it up.

Indeed, Darren knew that while she wasn't the most delicate flower, given that her parents were farmers, she wasn't exactly equipped, either, to survive out in the wild, and some survival skills would need to be taught to her. Fortunately, after his departure from the village, he had picked up on some of them quickly enough, and he had been left enough time to perfect the art along the way. They were far from his most potent skills, of course, but the things he was good at wasn't the sort of thing she'd be able to use much out here, at least not in any way that would be good for the pack. Sneaking and stealing was all fine and good, but it wouldn't keep her warm, and he wasn't going to help her slip away from the pack. Not when it was his head on the line.

At any rate, he didn't find it particularly difficult to drag his mind back to the beautiful girl before him, one hand resting at her waist, the other sliding up to her chest, up the side of it and too her shoulder, then down to the top of her dress, beginning to work it downwards, intent on spilling out her curvy globes, though he went slowly enough that she would have time to interrupt if she took offense. If not, he'd kiss along her cheek and to her nose, then pull back to enjoy the show, having admittedly been delighted to see how well she had developed as a woman. Much as he wanted to help her, after all, part of this was for his benefit. Meanwhile, the other was inching her dress further up, intending to bunch it up around her waist, leaving everything below that bare, at least barring whatever she had on underneath the dress.

His touch was light, fingers nimble, not applying too much pressure as they brushed across her skin, worried more about exposing more of her out from underneath the damaged dress she wore than paying attention to what he revealed, at least for the moment. It was important she be comfortable with being nude, or partially nude, before he worked on getting her adjusted to attention to her body. After all, the wolves in the pack would likely be plenty willing to let their hands wander, both during sex with her and merely from day to day. They were vulnerable to base lusts, after all, and that was without even factoring in her attractive form. She could be quite the temptress, were she not so innocent. Her innocence, however, was already on the way out.

Lorelle swallowed softly as he started working the top of her dress down, unable to help it as her breaths came a little faster, making them rise and fall under his hand. His face was close to hers and her blue-gray eyes darted quickly back and forth between her half exposed breasts and him. Darren seemed to like what he saw if nothing else but the girl's face was bright red, a little embarrassed, but strangely enough a little excited as well. She was young and innocent, but not pure, she'd had thoughts about men before, and had seen them look at her when she would leave her family's farm sometimes. She had liked the attention at times, being at that point in her life when she wanted to stop being treated like a child and more like an adult. Well, she was getting her wish it seemed. Lorelle was still trying to adjust though, also aware of his hand inching up the skirt of her dress, exposing her legs and hips, one her underwear covering what was between her thighs.

Finally Darren's efforts with the top of her dress would pay off, the neckline pulled down far enough that her breasts well finally freed. They rocked a little with how she was breathing, full and soft with small pink nipples. Lorelle's face burned and she turned her head away, feeling embarrassed and anxious, her hands tightening a little on his sides as she resisted the urge to cover herself with them, and her legs pressed together a little. The girl felt exposed and immodest, anxiety and excitement mixing in her blood to twist her stomach and make her mouth go a bit dry as she laid under Darren about as close to naked as she had ever been in front of anyone who wasn't family since she'd been a child.

Darren was excited as well, to say nothing of the arousal between his legs, eyes glued to her chest as he slowly, almost teasingly slow, worked her dress down, letting his gaze slide briefly up and away from them to smile at her, enjoying how red she was, the embarrassment only making the scene a bit more appealing to him, making her seem a little more innocent. though it wasn't hard to determine something that had piqued his curiosity. He had wanted to know whether she wore anything beneath the dress to contain her perfect globes, and it now became clear that she didn't, a fact that he was plenty pleased about, taking in the view as her breasts finally slipped free, rocking slightly in an inviting fashion as they slipped from her dress, heaving in time with her chest, her breathing quickened. She was clearly anxious, no doubt about that, though whether it was the good or the bad kind was hard for him to tell, and he wasn't really inclined to speak right then.

He left her bared breasts alone for a moment before he brought both hands up, cupping them and then covering them with his hands, not squeezing or groping at her, merely enjoying the feeling of them against the palm of his hand, and offering warmth to counteract the fact that they had been, however briefly, bared to the cool forest air. "They're wonderful." He murmured, shifting his head so that he was whispering almost directly into her ear, hot breath falling against it, tearing himself away from his admiration to reassure her. "I wasn't just saying it." He added, pulling back slightly, though with his hands covering her breasts, there wasn't as much of a view. "You have mesmerizing eyes, soft hair, and curves in all the right places." He doubted anyone had said as much, at least not that directly, to her, and he hoped that he would appreciate the compliment. Might as well make it clear that, while she might not be thrilled to be here, he did appreciate her. They were pert, yet soft in his hands, yielding to the touch, thumbs brushing gently across the pink nub at the tip of each of her breasts.

Lorelle didn't understand the fascination with breasts at all but she knew most men possessed it, and obviously he did as well as he seemed to stare at them for a long moment, admiring them. She wouldn't be able to answer him though if he asked if her excitement was good or bad, she supposed it was both, not that she would like to admit that. This was very disconcerting for her, she felt unnerved and anxious and yet she couldn't help but enjoy the way Darren was so obviously attracted to her. She tried not to remind herself that she was probably the first woman he'd gotten his hands on in a while that wasn't covered in fur and yet was still relatively willing. That would just take what little wind had managed to fill her sails. Instead Lorelle just glanced at him when his hands came up to cup her breasts. His hands were large and warm, and a little rough, and she couldn't say that it was an unpleasant sensation.

Her face turned red all over again at the realization, Darren's hands admiring her the same way his eyes had. She had looked away again as she secretly enjoyed the attention, but her eyes glanced to the side, catching only a glimpse of his face as his mouth murmured close to her ear, adding some verbal admiration to the rest of it. Her face was still a little red, but she looked less flustered and just shy now, clearing her throat softly, “Thank you...” she had said the same thing before, but it didn't sound as cold and forced this time. She took in a soft, sharp breath though as his thumbs brushed over her nipples, making them tighten almost instantly, hardening against his palms as her face turned red all over again. That was new, though she tried to restrain her reaction, it would be obvious considering it was the first hint of enjoyment she'd give at all. Though now she was refusing to look at Darren, stubbornly staring off to the side.

Darren couldn't explain it either, but, to be fair, he wasn't particularly interested in trying. It was just, as far as he was concerned, a fact of life that a nice pair of breasts were wonderful, so why dissect it rather than trying to appreciate it? Indeed, he was quite happy to get a feel for Lorelle's chest, gently, though his hands were somewhat rough, softly squeezing and cupping each of her globes, feeling their weight and shape, loving their warmth and how they moved in his hands. She was hard to read, to be sure, but he suspected, at least to some extent, that she was enjoying herself, judging by how she moved beneath him, how her face flushed and her breath caught.

Still, much as he was enjoying the feeling of her chest in his hands, he felt compelled to move forward, even if only slightly. With that in mind, he let his right hand slide away from her breast, down across her midsection, palm gliding smoothly down to her legs, leaving one of her breasts bared, though only for a moment, as he leaned in and planted several kisses across it, hand moving smoothly along her upper leg as he wrapped his lips around her stiff nipple, suckling softly at it, lamenting only that with his face buried in her chest, he couldn't see how she might blush or squirm, though he listened carefully to see if he could coax a moan, or at least a gasp, out of her. Stubbornly as she was working to deny the fact, she was warming to him, and he intended to get her worked up before he proceeded, wanting her to enjoy this as much as he was, or at least to some extent, if not that much. He was going to have fun, without a doubt, but there was no sense in keeping her from doing the same. It was a challenge, really, one that he intended to overcome.

Lorelle finally started to get used to him touching her in such an intimate place as he caressed and cupped her breasts in his hands. And she did enjoy it a little as well, he was gentle and even affectionate, allowing her to relax and feel more comfortable. Though when one of Darren's hands left her breasts she felt a small prickle of anxiety return, wondering what he was doing as that hand ran over her firm stomach to rub along one of her exposed thighs. She was distracted though as his mouth pressed to the soft warm skin of the breast that had been abandoned, making Lorelle look at him, Her lips pursed a little as her skin tingled softly under the soft brush of his lips, his breath warm and welcome.

Darren's fingers brushed over her thigh was basically drowned out though as his lips wrapped around on of her stiff pink nipples, and the girl under him couldn't help the gasp that slipped out of her mouth. Her face turned the darkest shade of red it had managed so far and she stared down at him for a second before she turned away, her toes curling a touch as her fingers gripped at the flesh of his back. Lorelle's body tightened under him as she squirmed, his mouth suckling at her nipple a very new, pleasant sensation. In fact it was the first thing that was what she actually interpreted as arousing, a small lick of heat blooming between her legs. Her breathing picked up a little again, and a soft, sweet mewl finally bubbled up her throat, though she kept her lips shut tight to try and muffle it.

Though it was impossible to tell, given that the wolf turned human had his face buried in her chest at the moment, Darren smirked around her nipple when he heard her gasp, glancing up only briefly to lick his lips and savor the entirely new, deeper than ever shade of red that she was, though he didn't tend to bask in it too long, not wanting to give her a chance to go back to her stubborn attempts at refusing the fact that she was going to enjoy this. With that in mind, he leaned down and nibbled gently on her nipple and then shifted, swapping to her other breast and using the hand that had been occupying it to work on the breast he had just been suckling, starting to knead and toy with it a little harder, though still far from rough, as he suckled greedily at her other nipple, his hand sliding up and down along her leg for a while before he grew bolder.

Keeping both of her breasts busy with his hand and mouth, he let the hand that was resting on her leg slide to the inside of her thigh, now uncovered by her dress. His next curiosity revolved around what kind of underwear she was wearing, but he figured satisfying that little question could wait a little while, as he doubted she was interested, just yet, in him teasing at her panties. No, he merely moved his hand up and down along both of her thighs, teasingly close to her sex, but never leaving her leg, taking it slowly that she might have time to adjust to where his hand was before he took another bold step. On the bright side, he could safely say, at least once he had his mouth free once again, that she tasted as good as she looked, and he was looking forward to seeing how embarrassed she would grow when he told her that.

Back
Top Bottom