Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured my armed MILF's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to re-use this plot since i started it with someone who just arbandon it.

Just a few rules:

1) No oneliners... No need for me to express this further
2) If you aren't interested in the rp we have going, please tell me so we can try and work it out
3) I only rp in PM or thread
4) Please don't be a grammer nazi... I know my english isn't the best in the world, but always try my best and i expect you to do the same.
5) All characters must be 18+
6) Let's have some fun together :D

Now for the plot:

A skilled male hacker is using a laptop near building around the city to hack himself into the camera's and webcams there are inside the rooms. One day, when he comes around to a hotel he hacks himself into a room where 4-5 women who are holding a meeting together and talking about how much they hate their ex-husbands, about how much they love guns, and how much they want some young flesh, just like MC. But at that point he looks at them for way too long, which triggers off an alarm. He in too much of a rush to get away from the place and back to his apartment, that he ends up leaving evidence of whom it was that looked through the cameras, which the group of Milf's get's a hold of. With that, he's easy to track down.

Hope to hear from you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom