Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Was Just Drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomiad

Planetoid
Plot: A couple of guys are at a party one night, and one of them, my character, gets really really drunk. He gets too drunk to say no. Your character, who has always had a crush on him, gets him into a back bedroom and takes advantage of how drunk he is. My character will be so drunk that he either has lost all inhibitions entirely, or has completely lost the ability to fight it and is too intoxicated to care. When he sobers up, he resists continued advances from your character, which upsets him. So, he keeps finding excuses to get drunk with him again, and maybe my character has a bit of a drinking problem, so he takes advantage of him often. Then, my character later decides to clean up his act and doesn't want to get drunk anymore, but your character is hopelessly addicted to being with him now, and maybe even in love with him, so he refuses to give up. He pursues him relentlessly and starts getting violent in order to get what he wants.

Victor's party was going off without a hitch. There was food, music, and tons of drinks. Victor was drinking and having a good time and smiled as his crushed joined the party. He had been watching him for a long time and was happy he decided to come tonight. He led him in and to the drinks. He continued entertaining his guests but always kept an eye on his crush with a coy smile and a wicked idea.

(Here are three options for what victor can look like. it is up to you.
http://furrtrax.com/furrtrax/avatars/dboisthick
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/9249871/large.jpg
http://s020.radikal.ru/i709/1303/42/cb9a9f5bf899.jpg )

tumblr_nhb28j8go51s79yk6o1_500_zpssb89o5oj.jpg

Luke was glad he'd been invited to the party, a lot of his friends were here, and he'd really needed a night to just unwind. He was sporting a sort of gothic look tonight as he often did for parties. He had gone with eye linger, black nails, and an all black outfit with a couple of layers.

He smiled at Victor as he was led to the drinks and mixed himself a glass with rum and vodka. It was a good potent combination. He then went to sit down on the couch, watching people party around him, most of them already drunk. He took a few deep swallows to help get himself in a partying mindset. Before long he'd be drunk enough to be up dancing with the crowd.

Victor saw Luke go onto the dance floor and decided this would be his chance. He danced over to Luke and began trying to dance with him. He gave him a coy smile. "How are you enjoying the party Luke?", he asked.

Luke grinned at Victor, his hips shifting from side to side in time with the music. He was bouncing up and down a bit on his feet. He wasn't the most amazing dancer on the planet, but he could certainly get into a groove when he wanted to. "It's good! It's nice and loud, and the music is awesome. One of my favorite songs!"

Victor smiled and started to grind against him a little bit as he danced. "I am glad you like it. I love this song too. Do you want anything? A drink maybe? I make some mean mixed drinks", he said with a smirk.

Luke continued to shift his hips from side to side, enjoying the music. He was aware of Victor grinding against him, but in the heat of the moment, and being slightly intoxicated, he didn't really think anything of it. "Yeah! I'd like another drink for sure!" He was having to shout over the volume of the music.

Victor smiled. "I will be right back than", he said as he danced away. He went to the kitchen and mixed the strongest drink he knew how to make", he walked back and handed him the drink. "Here you are. Enjoy I made it special", he said and continued to grind against him but was standing behind him grinding against his ass this time.

Luke took the drink and had a big gulp of it. It went right to his head and damn it felt good. He took another drink, dancing with Victor and letting him grind against him. He was even moving his ass back against his crotch playfully as he danced to the music, only pausing in his motions to take another gulp of the drink. He was rapidly approaching very drunk. Not just a little drunk, but falling down drunk. He had started to stagger a bit as he danced, but he kept right on sipping until his drink was gone. Then he turned around and wrapped his arms around Victor's shoulders, looking him in the eyes, his own kind of unfocused. "Make me another one, Vic?"

Victor wrapped his arms around Luke. "My don't you head to my room upstairs and make yourself comfy and I will bring it too you", he said and gave Luke a peck on the cheek. He let got and went to make another drink.

Luke nodded, but didn't stop dancing until the song was over. He was starting to feel really dizzy, so he climbed up the stairs, using his hands to help him make it without falling back down them. He had been to Victor's room before, so he found it and let himself inside, going to sit on the bed and lean against the headboard. It was nice in here, a bit cooler than out in the living room, and the music was muffled too.

Victor soon came in drink in hand and handed it to him. He gave him the drink and laid next to him. He rested his head on him and ran his finger on his chest. "So Luke. We have known each other for a long time now... and I think you are an amazing guy. I think I want to do something crazy tonight. What do you say?", he asked.

Luke had taken the drink and was already in the process of downing it when Victor moved up next to him. He didn't seem to think anything of it when the other man laid his head on his chest, but the question caught him off-guard. He blinked at him, taking another drink. "How crazy, Vic?" He was really dizzy now and everything felt pleasant and hot.

Victor slowly raised the cup so he would finish his drink faster without spilling. Once the drink was gone he smirked and said, "This crazy", and he began to make out with Luke and tug at his shirt. He started by kissing him slowly and then slipped his tongue into his mouth and started to explore the boy's mouth.

The extra alcohol seemed to disorient him even more. He was aware of Victor's hot lips on his, and that slick tongue probing at his lips. He might not have normally let this go on, but right now he was feeling subdued and everything felt good, especially the heat of the other mouth against his own. He squeezed his eyes shut, allowing the other man's tongue inside of his mouth and running his own against it.

Victor kissed him and rubbed his cheek before starting to pull off Luke's clothing. He started with his shirt and he threw it to the floor. Then he undid his pants and than the underwear. He then sat back and smirked at Luke as he started to strip tease him.

Luke let his shirt be yanked off of him, and he did not try to interfere when his pants were undone. He even lifted his hips to help his friend slide his underwear down over his hips. He gave a drunk grin once he was fully naked, watching his friend strip for him. Right now, Victor was so hot. He didn't normally think of him that way, at least not on the surface, but the effects of the alcohol left him dizzy and not really giving a damn how he usually felt.

Victor crawled over him and pressed his body against his. He looked into his eyes and began to kiss him. He reached down and started to stroke his cock with his hand. This was exactly what Victor wanted. His crush was finally in the palm of his hand.

Luke felt pinned, and there was a moment of hesitation in his heart, like maybe he shouldn't be doing this. Once Victor's hot lips were on his though, he let out a soft moan, kissing him back and parting his lips to allow his tongue inside. His hips strained up off the bed as his friend's hand gripped and stroked his cock. It felt amazing.

Victor's hand trailed down his shaft and reach down to his balls. He began to massage his balls and grope his ass with his other hand. He grabbed Luke and flipped them so Luke was on top now. He broke away from the kiss. "Why don't you turn around and show me a little attention with this sexy mouth of yours", he said with a wink.

Being flipped over made his head swim, and he took a moment to let the room stop spinning quite so fast. He slid down Victor's body and looked up at him. He'd never given anyone oral before, and even drunk he seemed a little bit unsure about the idea. He had enjoyed Victor's touches so far though, and maybe he should repay the favor? He looked slightly reluctant. "Mmm... I'm not sure what to do..." He giggled a little, finding his own inexperience rather funny. If he hadn't been drunk, he probably would have ran away in embarrassment.

(So sorry for the wait)

Victor smiled at him. "Trying licking it. Just get a good taste for the whole thing. While you do that why don't you show my sack a little love with you hands", he said with a smirk and put a hand on the back of his head pressing it toward his cock. His inexperience was cute but it would not last if he had his way.

(No worries, everybody needs time off sometimes.)

If he hadn't been drunk, Luke probably would have gotten up and ran from the room, but as it was, he was completely open to his friend's suggestions. He leaned forward and ran his tongue over the smooth head of Victor's cock, just tasting him. He repeated the motion, slipping one hand down to find his friend's balls and stroke and fondle them lightly. His breath was hot against the other man's skin as he panted softly for a moment before he let himself be pushed further down so that his nose and mouth were both pressed fully against the other man's length. He tentatively put his lips around the tip and sucked just the head into the wet heat of his mouth, tonguing the sensitive slit at the tip.

Victor groaned in pleasure as he got to work. "Good good. Now deeper. Take more of it", he said as he continued to apply pressure to the back of his head. "How do I taste? If it is half as good as you feel it must be exquisite", he said moaning in pleasure.

The hands on his head urged him to take Victor's cock in deeper, taking it to the back of his throat and running his tongue against it. He didn't say anything, unable to answer his friend's question with his mouth full of rigid meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom