Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Ideas (MXM Only, seeking Doms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reila

Super-Earth
Hi all, I am looking for partners to rp MXM plots. I have a few plots in mind, but i am open to anything you can come up with.

Plot One:
An auction takes place that sells teenage boys to greedy men. One boy(My Character) is being sold and he was kidnapped and sold to the auctioneers by his older brother whom is in serious debt. He doesn't realize his brother sold him. Luckily for him a gentleman(your character) whom was an undercover cop recognized the boy from a high school that had come to his office for a tour of the facility and knowledge on the life of a cop. He found the boy highly attractive and wanted to save the boy. However he took the opportunity to buy the boy and hold that over his head so he would stay with him and be his slave. The boy wants to fight it, but he ends up falling for the cop as well.

Plot 2:
A man(my character) goes out to study animals and he finds a teenage boy(your character) lost in the woods. The boy is very shy and unable to speak due to lack of human interaction. The man cautiously and slowly gains the boy's trust and begins to retrain him as a human. The boy catches him by surprise by making romantic advances on him.

I may add more plots but for now this is what I have. Like I said, I am willing to hear any plot ideas and try them out. If you are interested pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom