Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking 4 A Female Student MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting to do a Male Teacher x Female Student thread in the Anime/ Manga theme. Hopefully a forbidden romance in-which I favor best but if anyone wants who more into Dominating X Submissive where force or blackmail situation takes place then I can appeal to that preference.

Story Ideas:

1. An all girls school turned co-ed after a new Head Master took charge with a plan to have girls interact with males. Dating is encourage even having sex is allowed. My character (which will be the male teacher) is in charge of see to it that the girl and boys interact will and found one girl (your character) who's having difficulty (for any reason you like). So the head master is leaving it up to the teacher to help interact, even if it means being more then friendly with her.

2. A teacher found a group of boys sneaking into the girls locker to place a hidden camera. He sneaks in to find it but the girls came back from Gym a little too early so he hides in the locker while the girls change and his eyes fell upon a girl and was charmed by her sex-appel. So ever since then he's been peeking on her and later decides to make her his toy.

Any of those idea is open to suggestion, PM me if any of them idea peeks your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom