Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uncle bel's favorite little princess. (sessh X sweetone)

RE: Uncle bel's favorite little princess.

Zoey moaned and nodded at her uncle, "yeah i like it uncle" she said and,rubbed his buldge. She started to have her orgasm

feeling her starting to rub him, bel moaned softly, as he gave his niece a playful nip at her tender flesh. more then that, the sensation of the straps began to change. as it pressed in her chest and vibrated on a stronger sensation, the strap against her clit also vibrated on a higher note. as her hand slid along her uncle's man hood, zoey would soon see what the nature of this teddy suit truly once once she was horny enough, and her body fluid absorbed by the straps. as he didn't even hint to her what the suit was truly designed for.

She moaned and cummed hard as she threw her head back on her uncles cock.

as she finally released her womanly fluids, the straps on her began to absorb the fluid. as her back came down on his member. bel made a goofy sound, as he felt discomfort for
a painful moment. but she would soon feel it. the sensation of changing suit, it covered her entrances, and breast. the suit became like a protective, and fluffy suit upon her body. as small bristle like hairs formed, which rubbed, and vibrated against her tender flesh, and clit. some of it tangled around her nipples, and teased her. as he finally got it to go full stage two, bel chuckled. "you know, this was meant to make you feel good, not me. now im all hard. doesn't matter, you feel like a shower, and a steak dinner i promised?" as he spoke she would notice the way he spoke of a shower, as if he was going to go into one with her.

"sure" she said and looked for a way to deactivate the bear and put it in her room. She looked at her uncle "how do we turn it off"

as she asked, he smirked, with out warning, zoey would find his hand right on her bosom, the one which was located on the same side as her heart. as he leaned in kissing her, zoey would feel the hand groping and twisting counter clock wise. with the echo of a soft click, it released her, and reverted back to the bear. as his lips were against hers. bel was something her uncle, yet after she had allowed him to make love to her, he now had a taste for his nieces body, and wanted it, no wanted her more. once the toy was undone, and on her lap. the kiss would break, as he smiled. " well this one is yours alone. once it reaches stage two it will only work for one person. " as he said this with a smile, bel had planned this. now she had a unique toy all for herself alone, and it was made by her uncle.

She smiled and kissed him back "ok lets go shower" she said and stood up to go to her room

as she got up, bel would soon be behind his little zoey. as she would soon find herself with this man behind her. his arms wrapping around her, and pulling her against him, as he walked with her. zoey would feel her back against his chest, his bulge pressing against her perfect little rear. as he did this walking with his niece. " so tell me, did you decide on what was for desert, or should i surprise my little princess?" as he spoke teasing her a bit.

"you can suprise me" she said and bent over to start their shower and started to takr his clothes off

taking his clothing off, zoey would soon be met by his massive little friend. the large member sliding out, and practically poking her. as bel chuckled a bit.
" you know it's normally the man who strips the woman for showers. but i can live with this. just nothing to cold alright?" as he spoke, soon completely nude like
his niece. the two would soon find themselves sharing a nice shower together.

Zoey washed her body and did a little dance to help her uncle maturbate his friend.

as she did this, the lass would find her uncles thick member beginning to ooze a bit. as she was making him more aroused then even he would admit. bel did not touch himself, instead she would feel his hands gently lathering and scrubbing her. as he was helping to clean his little niece, as she did her erotic little dance in the shower for him.

She made a purring noise and giggled and stroked her uncles cock to help him relise himself

as she did this, it wasn't long before her touch caused him to spew his warm thick jizz on her. as he apologized. blushing for doing something so rude with out warning. she would feel him cleaning it off of her flesh. as the shower would soon be done for them. bel looked into her eyes, as he leaned in a bit, with a whisper. " i think i owe you something special for such a wonderful cleaning experience." as he said this, with a smirk. she would soon notice her uncle preparing to get out of the shower.

She smiled and followed him out of the,shower and headed to her room to put on nice clothes and dried her hair and let the curls stay down.

time passed, as the well dressed zoey, and her uncle were now walking into the local restaurant. as he held her hand, and walked her into the restaurant. the restaurant was well established, as the were led to the nice little window seat with a large candle, and two roses. it was a romantic setting, as it was a bit over done, however it was not cheap. as he looked over to his niece, pulling out her chair for her. " so what you think, is this place good enough for us to enjoy? "

"yeah i like it" she said with a smile and looked over the menu

sitting down at the table across from her, bel smiled as he ordered them a glass of wine, and some water. as the order was made, he would not order his food until she decided what she wanted.
"so tell me, did you like the teddy 2.0?" as he asked this with a smile, the waiter was bringing them the base drinks to start the meal with.

She wanted a medium size steak well done with mashed potatos and brocclie "i like it thanks uncle" she smiled and took a sip of her wine

the order was made, as bel chuckled a bit. seeing how she had a larger meal then he expected some one her size to want. she got the exact order she wanted as he would get a medium rare steak with some onions, and shrooms on it. it wasn't long as the meals were made and prep. bel's one hand came to rest on zoey's, as she sipped her wine.

(sorry for the absence, working double shift, then morning shift is tiring. )

"no i should be thanking you, that last invention you tested for us. it was a major hit. it is all thanks to your hard work that we could enjoy such a night together. "
as he spoke, lifting his glass to zoey, proposing a toast to her hard work, and educational success.

She clang her glass to his and smiled "well im glad to help your boss likes me" she said and took a sip of her drink.

"about that, my boss wants a night alone with ya, for a special meeting. i told him i wasn't one to make decisions for you. so its your call if you want to meet ben."
as he spoke telling her this, zoey might be in a position to gain a raise or better, however unlike bel, she would have heard horror stories of what he had done to interns, younger
then her. bel told her many times of how he disliked his bosses taste in women, and actions, however her uncle had shown himself to be just as much of a pervert, but on a more gentle, and loving side.

"sure thats fine ill come with you to work tomorrow im out of school for break" she said and ate her dinner and finished.

Back
Top Bottom