Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uncle bel's favorite little princess. (sessh X sweetone)

Bel makashima was a young man for how much he made. his job was the lead designer, and construction of adult toys for all species. his young niece was the only girl in his life. as he was always so caught up with work, no woman of any species would waste much time waiting for him. bel made sure to make the time for her, any time she needed him, any time zoey was wanting some time. bel made sure to make it. he would even have her help him with several of his toys. her age being close to his, due to how late he was born after his older sibling which was one of zoey's parents. this night he had complete a new special ball of yarn toy. it was designed for the nekos who couldn't find a desirable bdsm toy. this would hopefully make his boss happy, as it was the fifth model he had made. some species had special needs thus he would make multiple prototypes. as he worked late in his home, a small house more so he often forgot to eat when he worked like this.

RE: Uncle bel's favorite little princess.

Zoey was at her uncles house taking a shower after a long day of helping him but she was glad to help her uncle. She finished showering and came down in pj shorts and a tank top. "hry uncle Bel need any help" she asked.

hearing his nieces voice. the older gentleman smiled. as he leaned back with a smirk.
"actually, zoey you see that ball of yarn. if you don't mind i would like to see how it works. if you want you can try it in the back bedroom alone, or out here. i just need to know how it feels, and if it needs any adjustments for the upcoming meeting. " as he spoke this was the new prototype, the last one was odd, however it bound her ankles, and wrists, but left her free to move do to the faulty bindings. he had allowed her to keep any of the old prototypes she enjoyed in the past.

Zoey nodded and grabbed the toy and sat on the floor and started playing with it like a cat. She giggled and looked at her uncle "like this am i doing it right" she asked and patted it around.

"woah woah, come now sweety, zoey how many times do i have to remind you. the toys i make are special, you need to take of your good clothing." as he spoke, bel was teasing her like he often did. yes his toys often ruined or destroyed her clothing, but he always gave her the funding to replace it with what ever she wanted. as he said this, smiling, before long the ball would trigger. as it erupted like a fany yarn bomb. it was not long before zoey would find herself bound in soft but firm bindings. as it had tore through her clothing. coiling around her breast, another set of bindings around her hips, her thighs, ankles, wrists, even her arms. she was well bound, and more so held in a vulnerable yet comfortable position. it would be a bit, before she would feel two thick poles rubbing along her body. as the toy was triggering. bel chuckled a bit, as he found it amusing. " so tell me, are the bindings still to tight? or did we solve the comfort problem?" as he asked. zoey would be able to remember the voice command to be released, at least from the prior model.

"maybe you should take them off" she said and payed atretion to the bondage and nodded. "its better its comfaterable and i can move" she said and hit the button to stop it.

as she hit the button, the device began to hum, as it would first feel as though it was loosening, however the actions would soon change. it began to act up. the bindings began to move more.
as it slid along her skin. the thicker toy like ends began to rub and tease her. a third one formed, as it pressed gently against her lips. bel was silent as he walked tours her. it would appear he was going to deactivate it, however the machine began to act up on them.

"uncle is that normal" she asked moaning a little and looking at him. She didnt know how the toys were supposed to act she only helped test them and it was a good paying job since she wants to be a vetinarian.

as he stopped there. his eye brow raised. " this is different, dont think it is done yet. lets see how far this thing goes? make sure to tell me if it hurts you."
as he said this, zoey would soon feel the one odd tendril would begin to force itself into her mouth. as the other two began to vibrate on a high frequency, more then that.
they would slowly push into her. as one would fill zoey's womanly entrance, the other slowly forcing it's vibrating self into her tight, yet flawless rear. her uncle looked on, as he was
writing down her body reactions, and how the device was working. this would not be the last or first time she was allowed to suffer a malfuction, however when ever this happened she would get enough money for three paychecks. due to the reward these mistakes had, with development. and it was all thanks to her body, and her tolerance for what these adult toys could due.

She pushed it away as it forced it self into her butt, she didnt like anything in her butt. "sorry uncle i just dont like things in my butt" she said trying to stop it but it tightened its grip on her wrist and ankles.

as she spoke, the one forced into her mouth, gagging the young lass. as it slid into her throat, pushing in and out like a wicked little toy. the one with in her womanly entrance and now the one in her rear began to thicken. changing to accommodate the feline needs. small hook like hairs scraping and tickling her insides. as she struggled, a bit, the toy was deep in her now. pushing and making her body bounce. seeing this, bel continued to right down the results. as he looked on, it could not be hidden, he always got turned on when his little niece tested his toys.

She moaned hard and gaged as the toy was fucking her. She didnt like the one in her ass but the one in her pussy felt good, when she looked at her uncle she saw he was turned on and smiled. "are you horney uncle" she tried to say to him.

as she endured it, the toy began to thicken a bit more. the size, and shape continued to adjust, as her body was bouncing and moving. finally feeling he had seen enough, bel turned the device off. as he was in position to catch his now nude, niece. despite the impressively large, and long boner he tried to hide. his little niece was the only woman he ever got horny tours, and yet he never tried to make a move on her. she was his eye candy with her doing this work so to speak. her body was well used from the toy, but he didn't let it go long enough to bring her to a climax. " well now that was different. tell me, how did it feel to have a neko inside of you? that toy replicates the perfect male neko organ, and is designed for there species, never thought it would go into that mode on ya. but you seemed to enjoy it a bit. " as he spoke his hands against her. zoey would soon hear him apologizing for how it had harmed her, referring to the penetration of her rear.

"it was new and kinda cool but the rear one i didnt like but i guess nekos like that" she said as she stood up and pulled the toy out and stood there naked. She then sat on the arm of the couch in a straddle posiont with her legs open, she was now horny but didnt know what to do.

"looks like you need a bit of relief zoey? what you say we take ya to the back room?" as he asked. bel had another one of his toys back there. a special one he had been working on. this was nothing like the mass product ones, like the prototypes she been testing. but a special one, which she had only seen glimpses of. as he said this perhaps this would be her first chance to see it, or more so experience a secret project he had been working on.

"how about we give each other reilif" she said and rubed his budlge a little with a blush. She didnt know how this was going to play out was he going to be mad at her or fire her.

"you sure about that? i mean it will be the first time we did this together. "
as he spoke, his voice stuttered a bit. the man who had never done anything to harm her, but also done so many perverted things to his
own niece. she had a good job, and good pay for her perverted work, more then that, he was always supporting her with the dream she had.
but this was something he would never expect from her, however if zoey was sure, she would find he was more then willing to be with her for pleasure
even if it was short lived.

"yeah im sure I want to feel the real thing and have real sex" she said and blushed. She smiled nd waited to see what he would say and how he would act.

hearing her words, bel would pull his young niece into his arms. as he smiled warmly. she would feel him holding her a bit closer then usual, as her hand still rested against his bulging, and now even larger member. he was much larger then most men, however bel was also one who rarely had interactions with women. meaning he would have a great load, and tolerance. as he did this, she would feel his lips gently begin to kiss, and nibble at her. " then i will gladly give you what we both need then. but it won't be free. " as he spoke with the last part in a teasing tone. his one hand would slide down to her ass, gently kneading and messaging her ass cheek.

She moaned and kissed him back as he felt her body she was happy to help hrr uncle anytime he needed it. "oh really how much will it cost" she asked with a giggle.

"i dont know, perhaps a few moments with your beloved lips, or just a warm body over night. the prices can get expensive now. " as he spoke in a teasing manor. his hands upon her were relentlessly teasing, and gentle. as he tease and held her, the way he held her became more and more perverted. his one hand began to slid along her elegant frame, as bel gently teased zoey's tender clit, and womanly entrance.

She moaned against his lips as her hands were playing with his belt buckle. She undid the belt then worked on the button, once she finished she opened his pants and pulled out his cock the best she could and began to stroke him

"oh baby, that feels so nice. if you change your mind i won't hold it against you. "
as he spoke, his body shivered as his hands came to toy with her all the more. now kneading and groping his niece.
bel was as gentle as he was forceful. she would slowly feel him starting to slip two of his fingers into her moist pink folds. as he
whispered how nice she felt.

She moaned and laid her head back and grinded her hips on his hands. She wanted to lay own so she would be comfterable

feeling her doing this he smirked. as bel began to kiss his nieces neck. all the while he tormented her body in a gentle touch. her hands felt along his hot thick, throbbing member
as it was in her hands. as the warm flesh was against her gentle skin. his warm flesh could be felt throbbing. as he kissed her, zoey would soon hear a gentle whisper in her ear, before bel nipped
at her ear lobe. " what you say we take this to the master bedroom?"

Back
Top Bottom