Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret work sex ( conner shepard x sweetone)

He smiled at her and moan out as he slammed into her. "WHy don't you come over to my place around 8 tonight. My wife will be gone at some dinner for a couple of hours." He smacked her ass as he got rougher with her. The desk movie lightly

He moan loudly as he filled the condom with his seed. Once he had finished he pulled out of her and pulled the condom of his dick. He tied it and put his dick in his pants. "Get rid of that will you " He smacked her ass roughly before walking out of the office shutting the door behind him

She placed it in her bag to throw away in the bathroom, she then got dressed and waited for her dad to come out of the meeting so she could go home and freshen up.

He smiled when he heard his doorbell. He looked at the clock and walked to the door. He opened the door and smiled at her. 'Wow right on time" He was wearing just a pair of jeans

She smiled and walked in wearing a pair of yoga pants and a tank top "thanks i tried to be sincr you said dinner was at 7" she said

He shut the door behind her and smacked her ass roughly. "Damn you you look sexy" He smiled at her and lead her into the kitchen

He smiled at her and kissed her lightly. He squeezed her ass tightly as he slowly slid his tongue into her mouth. He had already finished making some homemade pizza for them

He slowly broke the kiss and smiled at her. "Help yourself to some pizza" He smiled at her and he grabbed a beer out of the fridge

He smiled at her and ran his hand through her hair. "Thank you " He sat at the table and started eating a slice of pizza

He smiled at her and stood up. "So how about i fuck your tight little asshole now " He walked behind her and started to massage her shoulders lightly

No ass please) she moaned softly as he massaged her shoulders "that feels good and lets stick to the pussy"

Back
Top Bottom