Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret work sex ( conner shepard x sweetone)

Sweetone

Supernova
Zoey walked into her dads office, she was wearing her school uniform which was white long sleeve shirt under a vest and a tie, the skirt was plaid. She had uggs on and her hair in a braid. Her dad was in a meeting so she sat in her dads office and waited

Maxwell came into her father office looking for him. He smiled at Zoey and straighten his tie. "Zoey how are you doing "t her and looked down at her. He smiled aHe was wearing a black suit with a blood red vest and a hunter green shirt under it. His jacket was in his office

"hey mr maxwell im ok how are you" she asked and looked up at him with her baby blue eyes and her white smile. Shes known her dads boss since she started college and he came to her graduation party.

Maxwell smiled at her and licked her lips. He had remember how talent she was with her mouth. "I'm doing ok. I have a little free time so i was looking for your father.' He sat down behind her fathers desk

"umm hes in a meeting for an hour and half im useing his office to study and use his laptop charger since i left mine at home" she said and looked at him.

He smiled at her and nodded lightly. He patted his lap. "Oh what are you studying " He waited for her to sit on his lap

She walked over and sat on his lap "i was reading the class book but i finished so iv been looking up stuff online" she said and smiled at him.

He nodded lightly and smiled at her. 'Well what were you looking up' He placed his hand on her thigh and smiled at her. His hand started to slowly rubb her thigh as he waited for her answer

K"i was looking up toys since my dad said i coulf get one" she smiled as his hand moved up her leg. It gave her shivers but in a good way, she leaned over and closed the blinds and made sure the door was locked.

Maxwell smiled at her and nodded lightly. "Well which one are you thinking of getting " He kissed her neck slowly as he pulled her back on to his lap. 'I'll buy you one from Bad Dragon.com " He smiled at her and kept rubbed her thigh getting closer to her pussy

"maybe a g spot vibrator i dont know" she said moaning softly. She opened her legs a little as his hand got closer to her pussy. She was getting horney from his touch.

He nodded lightly and smiled at her. He slid his hand to her pussy and smiled at her. "Well go to Bad dragon.com and pic which ever toys you want and i'll by them" He started to slowly rub her clit through her panties

She moaned and nodded as he rubbed her clit "ok ill do it later" she said. She started to move her hips as she was loving his touch.

Maxwell smiled at her and kissed her neck. "You are such a girl girl" He moved her panties to the side and started rubbing her clit rougher. 'I don't have any condoms on me Zoey." His cock was throbbing in his pants

"theres some in my bag" she moaned as she grined on his lap. "good you know what a girl likes" she said laying her head back.

Maxwell smiled at her and moan lightly as she ground her her ass against his cock. He slid a finger into her pussy as he rubbed her clit. 'Why don't you get one " He panted lightly

She nodded and got off his lap and grabed the condoms. She was in the mood for sex and she wanted it bad.

He took a condom from her and pulled his dick out. He slid it on to his dick slowly before bending her over her father desk. He pulled her panties down and slowly started to push his dick into her tight pussy

She moaned and griped her dads desk as he fucked her pussy. Zoey wasnt used to this size cock but it felt good in her and she wanted more.

Maxwell pulled her hair roughly as he pushed into her. He panted lightly and once his entire cock was in her he started to slowly pump in and out of her roughly. He moan loudly and smiled at her

She moaned and bites her lip softly as he fucks her little pussy. "oh god you feel so good in me" she said

Maxwell panted hard and smiled at her. He held back a moan as he pumped into her deeper and faster. He pulled her hair lightly

He smiled at her and reach under her. He started to slowly rub her clit as he pumped into her deeper and harder. "God damn you tight " He smiled at her

She moaned and grinded on his hand as he rubbed her clit "well im glad you like my tight pussy" she said with a smile

Back
Top Bottom